Voter Fraud?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Refer to: Non-citizens caught voting in 2012 presidential election in key swing state | Fox News

Here's the question. Would one rather have one person vote who is not eligible or deny hundreds to vote who are eligible?

Every honest person with an IQ over 85 understands that the effort of the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot win on ideas (the new GOP is bereft of ideas) and must win by suppressing the vote of those who don't fit into their tent.

Obama, the real fraud, won due to lies and deceit. He got coverage from the MSM, lied about Obamacare, and likely benefited from more voter fraud than you biased, liberal, idiotic libs will admit!

• Banned
Obama, the real fraud, won due to lies and deceit. He got coverage from the MSM, lied about Obamacare, and likely benefited from more voter fraud than you biased, liberal, idiotic libs will admit!

In your unbiased, honest opinion? You're a hack, and I suspect intelligence conservatives - the RINOs - are embarrassed by your posts. I'm embarrassed by you, knowing as I do that people all over the world read what you write and think all Americans are as narrow of mind and bigoted as you.

Refer to: Non-citizens caught voting in 2012 presidential election in key swing state | Fox News

Here's the question. Would one rather have one person vote who is not eligible or deny hundreds to vote who are eligible?

Every honest person with an IQ over 85 understands that the effort of the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot win on ideas (the new GOP is bereft of ideas) and must win by suppressing the vote of those who don't fit into their tent.

Slippery slope argument anyone? What flavor would you like that in? Chocolate or vanilla? Sprinkles perhaps?

• Banned
thanks for sharing

No, thank you. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

The question you find too difficult to answer is this: Is it better to suppress the vote of many to insure the illegal vote of one is not cast?

It's really a simple question, and the fact that you can't or won't answer it leave one to conclude you are either stupid or a dishonest hack.

IMO, you're not that dumb (as to be called stupid) but are a man(?) without integrity.

• Banned

Slippery slope argument anyone? What flavor would you like that in? Chocolate or vanilla? Sprinkles perhaps?

mmm... when has a question ever become an argument?

[Here's the question. Would one rather have one person vote who is not eligible or deny hundreds to vote who are eligible?]

If one were to question anything about this thread and subsequent posts, one might look to the referred news article for an example of a slippery slope argument.

Perfect example of a false choice argument, there is no logical reason one would have to accept either of the choices provided. I rate this thread as a piss poor propaganda attempt, maybe the OP needs reeducation to produce better propaganda.

Now THIS is what a non sequitur looks like, kids!

Refer to: Non-citizens caught voting in 2012 presidential election in key swing state | Fox News[/url]

Ah, one of those lefty loons. So it is ok to suppress someone elses vote! gotcha. ah yee of making sure every vote counts, right? So you look for approval that every vote counts, so how does every vote count if there is one vote that is done frauduantly? Doesn't that in fact negate someone's vote? Hmmmmm a catch 22 for ya!

And BTW, Mandela was in favor of voter IDs, deal with it!

Refer to: Non-citizens caught voting in 2012 presidential election in key swing state | Fox News[/url]

Ah, one of those lefty loons. So it is ok to suppress someone elses vote! gotcha. ah yee of making sure every vote counts, right? So you look for approval that every vote counts, so how does every vote count if there is one vote that is done frauduantly? Doesn't that in fact negate someone's vote? Hmmmmm a catch 22 for ya!

And BTW, Mandela was in favor of voter IDs, deal with it!

Ohio already has Voter ID. And it did not stop these frauds.

Deal with it.

What's that tell you about the REAL reason your masters want Voter ID?

By the way...Mandela was from Ohio?

Is South Africa's voting process identical to ours?

You have no idea, do you.

Last edited:

Perfect example of a false choice argument, there is no logical reason one would have to accept either of the choices provided. I rate this thread as a piss poor propaganda attempt, maybe the OP needs reeducation to produce better propaganda.

mmm... False Choice Argument? Another mistake by another partisan. How shocking (sarcasm). An argument is not, cannot, be phrased in a question. I made no argument.

So I ask you, would you rather 100 innocent men be suppressed from purchasing a gun, when only one of them was prohibited by law - let's say a child molester - from buying one?

Last edited:

In your unbiased, honest opinion? You're a hack, and I suspect intelligence conservatives - the RINOs - are embarrassed by your posts. I'm embarrassed by you, knowing as I do that people all over the world read what you write and think all Americans are as narrow of mind and bigoted as you.

Except birddog is right and you are wrong...as usual.

Voter ID is required in many countries around the world. Why do you liberals keep this shit up?

And shouldn't this be in the Elections Forum?

There's been more voter fraud with mail in ballots than with walk ins, yet none of the kooks are trying to limit those.

In any case, the consequences are sufficient enough to keep most everyone from committing voter fraud.

The problem is also that not to many people vote, it's that not enough people eligible to vote, actually do so.

Which is what conservatives want.

RUBE: Lookee here! Some people voted fraudulently ovah heer! I tole ya we need Voter ID!

OBSERVER: They have Voter ID there.

[crickets]

Forum List

Back