Voter Fraud?

Were we not discussing TX, I don't see anything addressing TX.

Actually, we were discussing Ohio. This is a topic about Ohio where some voter fraud took place.

OHIO HAS VOTER ID.

I can guarantee you right now that Texas will continue to see voter fraud even though they just enacted Voter ID. I can also guarantee you that the Daily Pisser won't point that out when it happens.

You know what we call the special kind of retards who continue to push for government expansion and intervention even after it has been demonstrated to be completely ineffective?

We call them "liberals".

That's you. A liberal demanding more government intervention for a policy that clearly is completely and totaly ineffective.

Your stupid little government program didn't stop fraud. You could have been pushing for things that actually do stop fraud, but it seems pretty obvious the real aim of your puppet masters has nothing to do with stopping fraud. That was just the wool they specially knitted for your eyes.

You are a classic rube who doesn't even know he has been conned.

Last edited:
People look at Nazi Germany and wonder how a country could willingly accept totalitarianism.

It's because totalitarians implement by incrementalism.

Get the rubes to accept a requirement for carrying identity papers in bits and pieces.

REAL ID Act of 2005

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

My, what big powers you have, Nanny!

The better to control your movements, my dear!

4r3qdk.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back