Voter Fraud is Just a Figment of the Right's Imagination

The left learned well. Deny, deny, deny.

We need to keep records of this.

670 ballots in precinct with just 276 voters

Thanks for bringing this up:

For those interested in reading the rest of the story that your link didn't tell...

670 ballots in a precinct with 276 voters, and other tales from Georgia’s primary

Of course WND tries to make it sound like there was some sort of chicanery going on in regards to the election. And there may have been....however the story highlights the wealth of voting irregularities that plague brick red Georgia. Whenever you hear about someone who wants to "cut spending to the bone"...remember, these are the stakes...16 y/o voting machines, outdated computer systems, little training of poll workers etc...

The link lists husbands and wives who were registered to the same address but were given different voting precincts,

Jasmine Clark, who will be on the ballot for Georgia’s House of Representatives in November, spent an extra half hour at her polling place on July 24. If she didn’t have that spare time, she may not have been able to vote at all, she said in her statement.

When Clark arrived at about 7:50 that morning, elections officials told her she’d gone to the wrong polling place, even though she hadn’t changed her registration information since 2016.

Inexplicably, she was told 25 minutes later that her name had appeared on the electronic poll book for that voting location, and she was able to cast her ballot.

“Unlike other people I met that day who were turned away, I had the flexibility to stay to fight for my right to vote in the right precinct on the correct ballot,” she said in her statement.

-----

I'm not saying it's a nothing burger and I support having to show your ID to vote. There just may be more to this particular story than voter fraud.

Well, it exists. The problem is the election system is so skewed that Democrats need 3 million more votes than Republicans to even stand a chance of winning.

So, a few hundred fraudulent votes don't change the result, but the system changes the result massively.
STATES choose the president, not individuals. We're a REPUBLIC, not a democracy.

Now stop being ignorant

Donnie Dirtbag's Russian cohorts at it again!

From your link:
"In July, Justice Department Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s indictment indicated that Russian operatives charged with hacking into Democrats’ emails also visited county election websites in Georgia, among other states."

Well, it exists. The problem is the election system is so skewed that Democrats need 3 million more votes than Republicans to even stand a chance of winning.

So, a few hundred fraudulent votes don't change the result, but the system changes the result massively.

You could have a 100 million more libtards in California and New York and it wouldn't of made a difference ..

Now do you comprehend we are not a democracy ?

For those interested in reading the rest of the story that your link didn't tell...

670 ballots in a precinct with 276 voters, and other tales from Georgia’s primary

Of course WND tries to make it sound like there was some sort of chicanery going on in regards to the election. And there may have been....however the story highlights the wealth of voting irregularities that plague brick red Georgia. Whenever you hear about someone who wants to "cut spending to the bone"...remember, these are the stakes...16 y/o voting machines, outdated computer systems, little training of poll workers etc...

The link lists husbands and wives who were registered to the same address but were given different voting precincts,

Jasmine Clark, who will be on the ballot for Georgia’s House of Representatives in November, spent an extra half hour at her polling place on July 24. If she didn’t have that spare time, she may not have been able to vote at all, she said in her statement.

When Clark arrived at about 7:50 that morning, elections officials told her she’d gone to the wrong polling place, even though she hadn’t changed her registration information since 2016.

Inexplicably, she was told 25 minutes later that her name had appeared on the electronic poll book for that voting location, and she was able to cast her ballot.

“Unlike other people I met that day who were turned away, I had the flexibility to stay to fight for my right to vote in the right precinct on the correct ballot,” she said in her statement.

-----

I'm not saying it's a nothing burger and I support having to show your ID to vote. There just may be more to this particular story than voter fraud.

Soros prefers it that way, that's why he's buying as many county clerks as he can

How many were provisional ballots and therefore not actually cast until the voter's eligibility to cast the ballot is verified?

In California, you can go to the wrong precinct and still cast a ballot (provisional). Your ballot will later be duplicated to your correct precinct once eligibility is verified.

STATES choose the president, not individuals. We're a REPUBLIC, not a democracy.

Now stop being ignorant

No, they clearly don't. And if you think that this is the case, then you've been misled.

The way it works is that you get one vote for every senator and one vote for every member of the house.

Which means population counts more than states do.

However smaller states get more representation.

HOWEVER only 12 states actually get a chance at deciding the election.

Wyoming might have 3 times the voting power of California, but neither decides the election.

Also, it's a shit system that leads to shit politics.

Sometimes you have to get rid of the crap that's floating in the toilet because it stinks.

-----

Soros prefers it that way, that's why he's buying as many county clerks as he can

Your post is crap

Are African-Americans the only people on Earth who are unable to show their ID when voting?

Are African-Americans the only people on Earth who are unable to show their ID when voting?

But it's racist to point out that the democrat Party strongly believes blacks, illegals, non-living and the poor people are too dumb to get ID

Cp0O9fqXYAEWo3n.jpg

I remember something similar happened in Florida and psueodons made a lot of hay out of it.

It turns out the ballots were more than one page, and the machine counted each page as a cast ballot, and that is how the number of ballots cast exceeded the number of registered voters.

I bet the same thing happened here, so don't ejaculate in your shorts just yet.

We have outdated machines, and poorly trained operators. That is the cause of most of the problems experienced with voting discrepancies.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

Forum List

Back