Voter fraud caught on camera in Germantown, MD

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Dunno why they have pens. You're not supposed to. The only thing I can think of is that they're purposefully screwing around with the ballots to disqualify them. I wonder how many in that stack he disqualified.

Anyway...

Poll worker either fills out blank ballot or changes existing one. (video)

Last edited:
Dunno why they have pens. You're not supposed to. The only thing I can think of is that they're purposefully screwing around with the ballots to disqualify them. I wonder how many in that stack he disqualified.

Anyway...

Looked pretty fishy. Did it happen late today? Just checked the internet, but did not see any story about arrest or anything official.

Looked pretty fishy. Did it happen late today? Just checked the internet, but did not see any story about arrest or anything official.

I dunno. I, too, looked around. Apparently, it's not an incident that's got much traction. It was a Yahoo live stream.

It's a felony, though.

Last edited:

I dunno. I, too, looked around. Apparently, it's not an incident that's got much traction.

It's a felony, though.

they are having an interesting day up there, today. I am a long way from there, but do not usually see two Maryland stories in one day.

Oh wow and he looked around before doing it. Should be in jail.

He wasn't the only one in the room marking mail-in ballots with a pen either.

Interesting how the camera quickly panned away when the person recording it saw him doing that and then flipped back to him afterward, though.

they are having an interesting day up there, today. I am a long way from there, but do not usually see two Maryland stories in one day.

I have no idea, I just happened across that video.

Oh wow and he looked around before doing it. Should be in jail.

He wasn't the only one in the room marking mail-in ballots with a pen either.

Interesting how the camera quickly panned away when the person recording it saw him doing that and then flipped back to him afterward, though.

It didn't flip back afterwards. That's the video playing on a loop.

It didn't flip back afterwards. That's the video playing on a loop.

No, it panned away to the left right after he started 'correcting' the ballot.

Yes it panned away at 31 seconds but the video ends at 33. You said that that the camera went back to him after. It didn't. Or if it did it wasn't on this video.

There is a longer video that shows a few others. One woman appears to be filling in the circles blatantly.

A woman behind this woman within the first 25 minutes if I recall correctly.

Yes it panned away at 31 seconds but the video ends at 33. You said that that the camera went back to him after. It didn't. Or if it did it wasn't on this video.

Yeah, you're right. I see now. It did pan away after he started writing on the ballot and then went into a loop. That's why I thought it panned back to him.

I have no idea, I just happened across that video.
Saw it several places but always the same with no more information. Only one strange thing. We are not allowed to use cellphones to record inside the polling place.

Saw it several places but always the same with no more information. Only one strange thing. We are not allowed to use cellphones to record inside the polling place.

That was Yahoo Finance recording it.

I'm voting for the third party anyway, so I don't really have much to worry about. Ha.

Anyway...

Haha!!! Right in my backyard. Montgomery County MD is bought and paid for. Clearly.

So if a voter used blue ink, you'd rather their vote be tossed?

I was wondering why they had pens in the first place. I guess the article cleared that up.

You'd think voters would be able to follow simple directions, especially when it comes to something like voting. I guess not.

Forum List

Back