Texas Mayoral Candidate arrested on 84 counts of Mail-In Voter Fraud

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Here we go folks.........just another shining example of the Dems trying to cheat to win........this guy got caught and is gonna have a new home............PRISON

Take a look.

Zul Mohamed, who’s running for mayor in Carrollton, Texas, was arrested Wednesday night and is now facing felony voter fraud charges after he allegedly sent 84 mail-in ballot applications.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that his Election Fraud Unit assisted the Denton County Sheriff’s Office in arresting Mohamed on 84 counts of mail-in ballot application fraud and 25 counts of unlawful possession of an official mail-in ballot. Mohamed faces up to 20 years for the charges, according to an official statement released by Paxton.

“Mail ballots are inherently insecure and vulnerable to fraud, and I am committed to safeguarding the integrity of our elections,” Paxton said. “My office is prepared to assist any Texas county in combating this form of fraud.”

The investigation began Sept. 23 when the Denton County Elections Office notified the sheriff’s office that absentee ballots had been requested to be sent to a PO Box that belonged to a nursing home facility, according to CBS DFW.

Officials asked the residents whose ballots had been requested if they actually made the request and learned they did not, per the same report. (RELATED: Texas Supreme Court Rules Houston Can’t Send Out Mail-In Ballots To Voters That Didn’t Request Them)

Here we go folks.........just another shining example of the Dems trying to cheat to win........this guy got caught and is gonna have a new home............PRISON

Take a look.

Zul Mohamed, who’s running for mayor in Carrollton, Texas, was arrested Wednesday night and is now facing felony voter fraud charges after he allegedly sent 84 mail-in ballot applications.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that his Election Fraud Unit assisted the Denton County Sheriff’s Office in arresting Mohamed on 84 counts of mail-in ballot application fraud and 25 counts of unlawful possession of an official mail-in ballot. Mohamed faces up to 20 years for the charges, according to an official statement released by Paxton.

“Mail ballots are inherently insecure and vulnerable to fraud, and I am committed to safeguarding the integrity of our elections,” Paxton said. “My office is prepared to assist any Texas county in combating this form of fraud.”

The investigation began Sept. 23 when the Denton County Elections Office notified the sheriff’s office that absentee ballots had been requested to be sent to a PO Box that belonged to a nursing home facility, according to CBS DFW.

Officials asked the residents whose ballots had been requested if they actually made the request and learned they did not, per the same report. (RELATED: Texas Supreme Court Rules Houston Can’t Send Out Mail-In Ballots To Voters That Didn’t Request Them)

"Zul Mohamed, who’s running for mayor in Carrollton, Texas"

Wow, Zul Mohamed that is SUCH a TEXAN sounding name, not ONLY that it's SUCH an ALL AMERICAN sounding name :rolleyes-41:

Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan denied an emergency application request Thursday from Republicans to block Democratic Montana Gov. Steve Bullock’s August directive that allows counties to send mail-in ballots to every registered voter in the state.

Kagan has jurisdiction over the lower court involved in the case and passed on the request without checking with her colleagues, according to CNN.

Jim Bopp, a lawyer for the Republican groups, said he won’t appeal to another Supreme Court justice since ballots are set to be mailed tomorrow, according to a tweet from Bloomberg News Reporter Greg Stohr.

timthumb-e1565056328555.jpg

Take a look.

Wow, Zul Mohamed that is SUCH a TEXAN sounding name, not ONLY that it's SUCH an ALL AMERICAN sounding name :rolleyes-41:

I'm married to Texan...Zul is no Texan

By the way the count is now 100 counts of fraud

Take a look.

dems need to cheat to stay competitive

Take a look.

I was being sarcastic.

Take a look.

I was being sarcastic.

Don't mess with Texas

Take a look.

He should get more and serve EVERY MOTHERFUCKING DAY of that sentence. This shit MUST stop.

Take a look.

Post a real source or admit you don't have one.

Take a look.

Post a real source or admit you don't have one.
Will this work....FROM THE LIKE PROVIDED:

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/10/08...idate-zul-mirza-mohamed-arrested-voter-fraud/
(moron)

Forum List

Back