Just dropped off our early ballots for the Trumpinator!

My city has online ballot verification so I will be logging in at the end of the week to make sure they got counted. MAGA !!! :113:
Just out of curiosity, Why didn't you just go in and vote as I did here in Tennessee? There has already been In-Person Votes: 4,626,042 cast in Texas. I say that as I thought you were in Texas, but early in-person voting is going on in most states now.

My city has online ballot verification so I will be logging in at the end of the week to make sure they got counted. MAGA !!! :113:
Just out of curiosity, Why didn't you just go in and vote as I did here in Tennessee? There has already been In-Person Votes: 4,626,042 cast in Texas. I say that as I thought you were in Texas, but early in-person voting is going on in most states now.
Arizona. I've always voted early ballot and since they have online ballot verification I saw no issues.

I'll be going in person on election day...as always.
I did in-person as always, but would not wait until election day on a bet. It took us an hour and forty-five minutes to get through one of the two lines the day I voted. It was a beautiful day with lines going out to the street and the parking lot was jammed. No way I could predict the weather on election day and the lines will undoubtedly be longer.

Arizona. I've always voted early ballot and since they have online ballot verification I saw no issues.
Not available here, I don't think. Haven't voted absentee since Germany, back in the mid 80s. Gives me a good feeling, standing in line with my fellow voters to do my part, exercising what I consider is a responsibility as a citizen.

Only been there once. Enjoyed, except for that hole in the ground meteor crater. :)

Only been there once. Enjoyed, except for that hole in the ground meteor crater. :)
As many times as I've been to Flagstaff, I've never gone to the crater. Is it not worth it?

As many times as I've been to Flagstaff, I've never gone to the crater. Is it not worth it?
Don't do it. Petrified forest and Painted desert are cool near there, but they are National Parks. Great Meteor Crater is privately own or operated. Reminded me of of a Rush Limbaugh comedy advertisement for the underground mall, "The Best Money Around Is A Hole In The Ground". Eh, not so much. Buy a post card of it at one of the rock shops in Flagstaff. Y'all got really cool rocks!

It depends.

It is impressive.

But only if you are into the cosmos.

Forum List

Back