Texas Mayoral Candidate arrested on 84 counts of Mail-In Voter Fraud

Here we go folks.........just another shining example of the Dems trying to cheat to win........this guy got caught and is gonna have a new home............PRISON

Take a look.

Zul Mohamed, who’s running for mayor in Carrollton, Texas, was arrested Wednesday night and is now facing felony voter fraud charges after he allegedly sent 84 mail-in ballot applications.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that his Election Fraud Unit assisted the Denton County Sheriff’s Office in arresting Mohamed on 84 counts of mail-in ballot application fraud and 25 counts of unlawful possession of an official mail-in ballot. Mohamed faces up to 20 years for the charges, according to an official statement released by Paxton.

“Mail ballots are inherently insecure and vulnerable to fraud, and I am committed to safeguarding the integrity of our elections,” Paxton said. “My office is prepared to assist any Texas county in combating this form of fraud.”

The investigation began Sept. 23 when the Denton County Elections Office notified the sheriff’s office that absentee ballots had been requested to be sent to a PO Box that belonged to a nursing home facility, according to CBS DFW.

Officials asked the residents whose ballots had been requested if they actually made the request and learned they did not, per the same report. (RELATED: Texas Supreme Court Rules Houston Can’t Send Out Mail-In Ballots To Voters That Didn’t Request Them)

"Zul Mohamed, who’s running for mayor in Carrollton, Texas"

Wow, Zul Mohamed that is SUCH a TEXAN sounding name, not ONLY that it's SUCH an ALL AMERICAN sounding name :rolleyes-41:

I'm married to Texan...Zul is no Texan

By the way the count is now 100 counts of fraud

Update: Zul Mirza Mohamed was running for mayor in Carrollton, Texas as a non-partisan candidate against incumbent Kevin Falconer. An early version of this story incorrectly described Mohamed as a Democratic candidate for mayor when mayoral candidates in Texas are not traditionally affiliated with a political party.

Forum List

Back