Voter fraud by thenumbers.

Here's the premise: A candidate (aka the stuttering fuck) who failed twice previously in a run for POTUS, for reasons like lying, racism, sexual assault and plagiarism, all of sudden became the most popular human being to ever inhabit this planet in his 3rd run.

Yeah.... sounds legit.
Says a lot about the guy he ran against huh?

It’s not that complicated.

Lets clarify this nonsense, like I said the right will give a long list of people who are charged , to find out none are convicted. Now like a said in 20 years study by
The heritage foundation, which is literally nothing but a arm of the hate party. They literally begged and pleaded for examples of voter fraud. Then gave out their numbers with the unwritten actuality that it was literally for all elections in this country not just presidential elections, from school boards to dog catcher. The reality was that there was only 4 examples of voter fraud in those 20 years in Presidential elections,. three by the right and one democrat. Now lets put this into numbers. 1322 cases of voter fraud are listed in total for all elections. , they were so serious that only 48 received a penalty for those charges. Now by the numbers there are over 600,000 elected officials in this country so over those 20 years there were 12 million man/women year positions held by elected officials, so that is 1322 voter fraud cases covering 12 million positions. Those are just the positions many of which are elected by millions of people each, that literally is up in the zillions . This is the rights only claim to fame now and it is nothing but comical at its best. Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation

You are wasting your time.

You can post facts all day long. You can fill this message board with facts all day long.

It makes no difference.

The trump people will keep believing the lies.

But then when you're dealing with people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, you really shouldn't expect anyone who wants honest, true facts.

Here's the premise: A candidate (aka the stuttering fuck) who failed twice previously in a run for POTUS, for reasons like lying, racism, sexual assault and plagiarism, all of sudden became the most popular human being to ever inhabit this planet in his 3rd run.

Yeah.... sounds legit.

You mean the guy that got more votes than Hitlery and the dog-eating kenyan lawn jockey?

Yeah, I'm real comfortable with what it says about him.

Yeah.... sounds legit.

You mean the guy that got more votes than Hitlery and the dog-eating kenyan lawn jockey?

Yeah, I'm real comfortable with what it says about him.
Yea. The guy who got the most votes AGAINST him ever.

Hmmm. I wonder why so many people voted AGAINST him.

Lets clarify this nonsense, like I said the right will give a long list of people who are charged , to find out none are convicted. Now like a said in 20 years study by
The heritage foundation, which is literally nothing but a arm of the hate party. They literally begged and pleaded for examples of voter fraud. Then gave out their numbers with the unwritten actuality that it was literally for all elections in this country not just presidential elections, from school boards to dog catcher. The reality was that there was only 4 examples of voter fraud in those 20 years in Presidential elections,. three by the right and one democrat. Now lets put this into numbers. 1322 cases of voter fraud are listed in total for all elections. , they were so serious that only 48 received a penalty for those charges. Now by the numbers there are over 600,000 elected officials in this country so over those 20 years there were 12 million man/women year positions held by elected officials, so that is 1322 voter fraud cases covering 12 million positions. Those are just the positions many of which are elected by millions of people each, that literally is up in the zillions . This is the rights only claim to fame now and it is nothing but comical at its best. Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation

You are wasting your time.

You can post facts all day long. You can fill this message board with facts all day long.

It makes no difference.

The trump people will keep believing the lies.

But then when you're dealing with people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, you really shouldn't expect anyone who wants honest, true facts.
You just don't see the endless entertainment possibility's. When everyone of them steps up and proclaims who they are with stupid printed across their forehead. It becomes a good reason not to respect them by anyone who is a patriot or has the capacity to think. Their words are great for democrats , they are litterally so dumb that their words will turn dedicated real conservatives against them and vote democrat even if that's against their political beliefs .

I will have the truth, the facts, and the real data on the fraud election soon.
Several individuals have made this statement already. I guess "soon" never happens.

Fuck you. Life, Covid and other things take precedent over arguing with idiots like you who will never be convinced of anything anyway no matter what on the internet.

It'll happen on MY time not yours, Drip.

Fuck you. Life, Covid and other things take precedent over arguing with idiots like you who will never be convinced of anything anyway no matter what on the internet.

So you've got nothing. The internet is 75% bullshit.

So you've got nothing. The internet is 75% bullshit.

I've got everything. You are the one who ain't got shit. Go fuck yourself. You are free to prove the election fraud all debunked ANY TIME YOU WANT. What's stopping you, other than a total lack of evidence on your part? I mean, seeing that it matters so much that YOU brought it up?

My avatar wishes to be crystal clear. He is Switzerland. A committed neutral.
He feels strongly....both ways.

However with that said, as a mildly educated individual with at least one elementary English language class under his belt, he finds it curious that those who are somewhat skeptical of Don Trump seem to be a tad more articulate than the 'Stop-the-Steal' fanboys. In short, if one was to guess which team had a higher GPA, well.........my avatar ain't here to judge. But .........

THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN.
You're an idiot.
a fucking idiot, a buffoon, and a bad liar,
Go Fuck yourself, jerk.
Go fuck yourself.
You want us to believe that more people voted for biden then barrack Hussein Obama , who was so clean and talked so well for a black man
Fuck you.

those who are somewhat skeptical of Don Trump seem to be a tad more articulate than the 'Stop-the-Steal' fanboys.

Eat shit and die, asshole. You think the fraud deniers here are "articulate?" :auiqs.jpg: I can't wait to see what you offer when I drop the hammer in my election fraud thread. BTW, bird-dropping, my GPA is 4.0. Actually have it right on hand behind me here. Can you show us yours, Cumquat?

Everyone knows Dems stole the election. Statistics and analytics back this up. The 7 major factors pointing to election fraud use to judge elections in other countries backs this up. A expert said just 3 of these would be a strong indicator of election fraud, he found all 7 in the Dem election steal.

I've got everything. You are the one who ain't got shit. Go fuck yourself. You are free to prove the election fraud all debunked ANY TIME YOU WANT. What's stopping you, other than a total lack of evidence on your part? I mean, seeing that it matters so much that YOU brought it up?
May I see your "everything"?

Clean up in aisle #55.

This: "Go Fuck yourself, jerk."

My poor avatar wishes to be crystal clear that that 'f-u' in #55 was a pulled quote from the poster 2bfreak; however, when I copy & pasted I inadvertently missed his avatar name.

In short, the 'f-u' didn't come from my avatar.

It was ALL 2bfreak.

Hate to surprise everybody on that one.

4o5ksk.jpg

Forum List

Back