This would be sad if it wasn't so funny

dOnald tRump is a shell of himself.

Trump was never ‘leader’ of the free world; he was the enemy of the free world – coddling dictators and attacking America’s longtime allies.

He represents America's last hope. He is a non-politician who pulled the cover off of our corrupt government, intelligence agencies and Media. We can only hope someone steps up in 2024 to carry the torch for AMERICA if it isn't Donald Trump.

Trump was never ‘leader’ of the free world; he was the enemy of the free world – coddling dictators and attacking America’s longtime allies.

He represents America's last hope. He is a non-politician who pulled the cover off of our corrupt government, intelligence agencies and Media. We can only hope someone steps up in 2024 to carry the torch for AMERICA if it isn't Donald Trump.

Holy crap

THIS is the REAL TDS.

Incredible.

When the camera panned the room it was packed wall to wall full of excited people. ... :thup:
Tens of people, all in one room.
Joe Biden could only get 6 people in a room and they were all lickspittle lapdog media types.

1619918055670.png

Holy crap

THIS is the REAL TDS.

Incredible.

Mike, I don’t expect you to agree with my views about Trump, I’m sure you are very happy with everything that he did and that he stands for. But you need to wake up to reality. The majority of Americans do not agree with you. Enough took a chance on him to get him elected in 2016 and then what did he do? He lost the house, he lost the Senate, and he lost the presidency in four years. I don’t know if that’s ever been done before but that’s about as bad as it gets. He is a loser. The pendulum of political power is almost ready to swing back into the Republican conservative position if they can run the right person. Trump is a seven deuce off suit with an all in bet. He’s a bluff with a losing hand. The Dems are holding a jack queen which is strong... you need to find a candidate with pocket rockets. That’s not Trump

Forum List

Back