Voter Fraud - 155,692 Democrats Double Voted in NC in 2012 Election

I think we should hire a bunch of accountants at the State level to purge the voter rolls every year to get rid of the dead voters, cross check double registries, and clean up the redundancies.

This would mean more State spending....who is with me?

I'm guessing the Conservatives here would not want to spend any extra money on this....which makes the "outrage" less interesting.

These are the stakes of smaller government folks...

You end up with the dead remaining on voter rolls well after their bodies are buried, less and less follow up on probation and parole violators, nobody really checking to see if the bridges you drive on are safe or if the water coming out of your faucet is free of lead or mercury.

It's fun to try to turn your government into a Wal*Mart type of entity where you pay people little or nothing, give them Gateway brand computers and outdated tools to use all under the banner of saving taxpayer money but on the other end of the coin, you get these shocking anomalies in the services rendered by these underfunded, understaffed agencies.

I don't doubt that there are tens of thousands of dead folks still on the voter rolls.

I do doubt that everyone who has ever died is a democrat though. 332-206...legitimate victory.

No, the Democrat opposition to fixing the problem says who is benefitting from it, and all the mockery and deflection by you leftwing idiotlogues will change the obvious. This is another problem that will eventually get fixed even if we have to replace BOTH parties.

Evidence of massive voter fraud discovered in North Carolina 2012 election - National Elections Examiner.com

After performing an interstate check of about 101 million voter records in more than two dozen participating states, evidence indicates massive voter fraud took place in North Carolina during the 2012 election, PJ Media said Wednesday.
According to Bryan Preston, initial findings revealed:
  • 765 voters with an exact match of first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in N.C. and the other state in the 2012 general election.
  • 35,750 voters with the same first and last name and DOB were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in both states in the 2012 general election.
  • 155,692 voters with the same first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state – and the latest date of registration or voter activity did not take place within N.C.
The second bullet point is key, Preston said, because double voting in federal elections is election fraud under state and federal statutes and could result in jail sentences.
The results only consider data from the 28 states that participated in the 2014 survey, leaving out 22 other states, meaning that more fraud could have taken place.
But the situation only got worse after an audit of death records from the state Department of Health and Human Services, which revealed:
  • 50,000 new death records that had not previously been provided to the State Board of Elections.
  • 13,416 deceased voters on the voter rolls in October 2013.

Democrats stole the 2012 election and are planning to stuff the ballot box in this election as well, in all likelihood. But the amazing questions is, 'Why wont the Republicans go to court to stop this shit?'

Because THE DEM and GOP LEADERSHIP ARE ALL ON THE SAME CORPORATE CRONY TEAM. It doesn't really matter who controls and who doesn't if the leadership of BOTH PARTIES is giving the international banks and corporations everything they want regardless and the rest of us get the bill for their corporate welfare.

bullshit_detector.jpg

yeah, cause posting a big pic is the perfect rebuttal...

Don't you have some Barbie dolls to return to?

DAMMIT guys looks like the jig is up! We've been found out :(

Fellow Democrats check your top secret Democrat e-mail. The Voter Fraud Headquarters just sent out a memo saying things are too hot and they can't risk handing out prizes this year :(

They're going to raffle off the Jet Ski's but it's all gonna be based on luck DAMMIT!!! It's like 2004 all over again AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

You just learning about this bro? I voted almost 400 times in 2012! It sucks that I had work that day because if I'd gotten up to 500 votes the DNC would've gifted me my own Segway! It was a big promotion they were running that year.

That's why you see so many Democrats cruising around on Segway's these days.

And I voted 1/12th of a vote, 10 times.:eusa_angel:

You just learning about this bro? I voted almost 400 times in 2012! It sucks that I had work that day because if I'd gotten up to 500 votes the DNC would've gifted me my own Segway! It was a big promotion they were running that year.

That's why you see so many Democrats cruising around on Segway's these days.

And I voted 1/12th of a vote, 10 times.:eusa_angel:

Well, I hope you Dims don't find it all so funny as this type of data is used to sell voter ID laws to the public.

It *will* cut into the Dim voting base quite a bit.

Then we can all laugh it up.

Fellow Democrats check your top secret Democrat e-mail. The Voter Fraud Headquarters just sent out a memo saying things are too hot and they can't risk handing out prizes this year :(

They're going to raffle off the Jet Ski's but it's all gonna be based on luck DAMMIT!!! It's like 2004 all over again AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

More mockery, no facts, no reason, just trolling as usual.

Do you ever get tired of acting the fool?

More mockery, no facts, no reason, just trolling as usual.

Do you ever get tired of acting the fool?

When you stop embarrassing yourself... I'll stop pointing it out to you. :cool:

Did anyone see where the article quoted said that all of these alleged mis-votes were for democrats or even for the office of president?

Of course not, but then again it is the GOP trying to tighten the voting rolls and the Dems that scream it is racism.

Connect the dots, unless you are a dimwitted ideologue for whom thinking is a hate crime.

So, as always, you're just making shit up again. Honesty, for you it seems, is a hate crime.

So the republican government was elected under false pretenses
I think we should hire a bunch of accountants at the State level to purge the voter rolls every year to get rid of the dead voters, cross check double registries, and clean up the redundancies.

I'm guessing the Conservatives here would not want to spend any extra money on this....which makes the "outrage" less interesting.

I think every conservative I know would agree to spend money to do this.

What the hell are you talking about?

Actually it is conservatives trying to run government on the cheap reducing payroll and cutting "non-essential" positions

I do agree that conservatives like to purge the voter rolls of questionable voters. But they like to do it a few weeks before the election so that voters don't have a chance to protest

Last edited:

More people are not needed, more technology is. Statewide databases that talk to each other is all that is needed. Still means more state spending. I'm with you!

I think every conservative I know would agree to spend money to do this.

What the hell are you talking about?

And yet they aren't. A nationwide database is something that we can do today and it is amazing in the 21st century we have not done, but we haven't. Of course, first you need statewide databases. Guess what? You can't scream for austerity and then scream for statewide databases that talk to each other or scream to hire an army of people to comb through your rolls.

Po' ole Bowie, has to recycle old news that was already squashed like a bug back in April, when 'the Tattlers' were shopping it round.

Bripat plopped in here:

Massive Voter Fraud Discovered in North Carolina s 2012 Election US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
=========================
And some squash for ya Jimmy:

When the other states found matches, (in 2010, 15 states, out of more than 45 million votes cast) a grand total of 11 instances were found to be actual matches for double voting.

Eleven.

North Carolina voted for Romney in 2012

North Carolina also requires voter ID....doesn't seem to be working does it?

The voter ID law as too weak and so an improvement was passed and Dems quickly challenged it in court only to be defeated though they got a fast appeal.

North Carolina voter ID law has Quick Appeal hearing Date Sept. 25#

Republicans at the state level are doing the job the national level Republicans are supposed to be doing.

How could voter ID stop people who are registered in two states?
Put them in jail.

The voter ID law as too weak and so an improvement was passed and Dems quickly challenged it in court only to be defeated though they got a fast appeal.

Republicans at the state level are doing the job the national level Republicans are supposed to be doing.

Put them in jail.

For what?

They are showing a valid ID. How would requiring ID stop them from voting in two states?

More people are not needed, more technology is. Statewide databases that talk to each other is all that is needed. Still means more state spending. I'm with you!

Eventually yes...but if you want to fix the problem tomorrow...it's people. Legislative barriers that compartmentalize information and data must be overcome as well.

Put them in jail.

For what?

They are showing a valid ID. How would requiring ID stop them from voting in two states?

Take a photo of them with their ID voting in two states. Have a computer cross index em on the spot. Both votes are thrown out on the spot. Report the issue to the election officials and FBI on the spot. FBI sends goons to come arrest them. Anyone caught committing voter fraud should be banned from voting in all future elections. Seems pretty easy to me. If needed I can write an app for that in about one day's effort.

Eventually yes...but if you want to fix the problem tomorrow...it's people. Legislative barriers that compartmentalize information and data must be overcome as well.

And I would argue that it's technology not people. I get a cleaner voter roll thanks to technology than I would have ever gotten from "people". Address Change Service and National Change of Address files in electronic form have cleaned our rolls leaps and bounds over people. The electronic file I get from the Department of Vital Statistics every week gets me more dead folks out of my files than four people combing through obits ever did.

Put them in jail.

For what?

Take a photo of them with their ID voting in two states. Have a computer cross index em on the spot. Both votes are thrown out on the spot. Report the issue to the election officials and FBI on the spot. FBI sends goons to come arrest them. Anyone caught committing voter fraud should be banned from voting in all future elections. Seems pretty easy to me. If needed I can write an app for that in about one day's effort.

You're going to take a photo of every singe person in the country voting? Is that what you're saying? An instant computer cross check of every polling place in the country before someone votes? Are you mad?

What is the risk of someone voting twice in two states?

A felony and possible Prison time isn't a disincentive?

And someone is going to be motivated to travel to the other state to cast one lousy vote?

There's a reason why in the states that did cross-reference they found only a grand total of 11 double votes - from more than 45 million votes cast.

It's exceptionally rare, mostly because there is low benefit and high risk.

And I would argue that it's technology not people. I get a cleaner voter roll thanks to technology than I would have ever gotten from "people". Address Change Service and National Change of Address files in electronic form have cleaned our rolls leaps and bounds over people. The electronic file I get from the Department of Vital Statistics every week gets me more dead folks out of my files than four people combing through obits ever did.

And if all of the information was entered correctly, the deceased had proper documentation at the time of death and you could find her SSN/driver's license and were sure she was the right Maria Gonzalez (did they spell Gonzalez right or was it Gonzales...you may not be able to ask anyone). Sure. About 99% of the time, that would be fine.

The other 1%. There in lies the problem. There are something like 2.5 deaths in the US every year. That is something like 25,000 (1%) that is perhaps not as clean or neat. You'll need people to investigate.

Forum List

Back