Voter Fraud - 155,692 Democrats Double Voted in NC in 2012 Election

Here it is folks: The small government republican answer to fix the .00001% crime of double voting:

Q: You're going to take a photo of every singe person in the country voting?

RKMBROWN: Yes, on small client devices, we'll store low res photos of the person and their signature, and a scan of their information from the voter id card.

Q: An instant computer cross check of every polling place in the country before someone votes?

RKMBROWN: Yes, the information from the ID cards will already be previously stored. A "flag" indicating the user voted in said elections will be "incremented" one time for each vote. If the counter is incremented more then once an alert will be generated from the database engine where the counter is located. When the alert is generated the client devices holding the photos will be notified to hold said photos for evidence and also to alert the holder of the client devices, aka. election officials.

We'll use federal government storage facilities, for the cross index database. Since the database is just a small two bit counter for a plurality of keys for voters it will be fairly small. I'll create a hashing index for the keys that maps to the counter bits. I'll separate the bits into hash buckets managed by say a hundred servers running in a grid. As the votes come in they will be quickly routed to the correct server to update the counter for it's bucket. The votes will be queued up and processed in batches. Since the amount of data is small I can keep it all in memory on the servers. I would shoot for an expected delay for alerts to go out within 30 seconds of the voter signing in.

^ There you have it folks. Hundreds of thousands of polling places all across the country, snapping your picture each time you vote, feeding it all into a federal database which is tracking where you were within seconds.

Awesome! On a stick! :lol:

Here it is folks: The small government republican answer to fix the .00001% crime of double voting:

RKMBROWN: Yes, on small client devices, we'll store low res photos of the person and their signature, and a scan of their information from the voter id card.

Q: An instant computer cross check of every polling place in the country before someone votes?

RKMBROWN: Yes, the information from the ID cards will already be previously stored. A "flag" indicating the user voted in said elections will be "incremented" one time for each vote. If the counter is incremented more then once an alert will be generated from the database engine where the counter is located. When the alert is generated the client devices holding the photos will be notified to hold said photos for evidence and also to alert the holder of the client devices, aka. election officials.

We'll use federal government storage facilities, for the cross index database. Since the database is just a small two bit counter for a plurality of keys for voters it will be fairly small. I'll create a hashing index for the keys that maps to the counter bits. I'll separate the bits into hash buckets managed by say a hundred servers running in a grid. As the votes come in they will be quickly routed to the correct server to update the counter for it's bucket. The votes will be queued up and processed in batches. Since the amount of data is small I can keep it all in memory on the servers. I would shoot for an expected delay for alerts to go out within 30 seconds of the voter signing in.

^ There you have it folks. Hundreds of thousands of polling places all across the country, snapping your picture each time you vote, feeding it all into a federal database which is tracking where you were within seconds.

I kept the photos on the election officials client device unless there is a double vote those photos would be tossed. The only thing sent to the feds was the fact that the registered voter voted. Your id reference was sent, that's it. FYI the NSA is already tracking your location via your cell phone id. As another FYI you're probably already on film when you walk into most polling places.

How do you know it's .00001%? You making that up?

I kept the photos on the election officials client device unless there is a double vote those photos would be tossed. The only thing sent to the feds was the fact that the registered voter voted. Your id reference was sent, that's it. FYI the NSA is already tracking your location via your cell phone id. As another FYI you're probably already on film when you walk into most polling places.

I already posted it earlier. Out of 45 million ballots, a grand total of 11 double votes were found when the cross check program went through all the names.

You can do the math. It's actually a lot more zeros.

Many more studies have been done. Double voting is exceptionally rare. For the exact reasons I told you earlier.

Risking a felony, jail time, fines, for one. lousy. vote. Low benefit --> high risk.

Texas conducted a multi-year study (2002-2012) and found 18 prosecuted for voter fraud.

18 out of approximately 45 MILLION votes over a decade.

And One of those was a case of someone voting twice. ONE.

---

Think on this as well:
A person would have to have physical residence in both states
, and have the means and motivation to travel to the other state to vote to cast one extra vote that would put them in jeopardy of being charged with a felony, huge fines, and possible jail time.

How many of those with dual residencies would be motivated that much they would risk prison time for the sake of one extra vote?

Voter fraud doesn't exist. Just ask any Democrat......

StRaymondsCemetery.jpg

Dem Voters agree: Voter Fraud doesn't exist

Did anyone see where the article quoted said that all of these alleged mis-votes were for democrats or even for the office of president?

Of course not, but then again it is the GOP trying to tighten the voting rolls and the Dems that scream it is racism.

Connect the dots, unless you are a dimwitted ideologue for whom thinking is a hate crime.

So, as always, you're just making shit up again. Honesty, for you it seems, is a hate crime.

Nothing is made up by me, but you will lie, deflect and deny anything to protect your wanna be fascist dictator in the White House.
Obama is your President and your President lost NC in the last election so your President didn't benefit one iota from your alleged voter fraud...Would you want to re-do the elections and see how Romney does without the voter fraud you allege?

FACT: Democrats have a long history of voting fraud going back to Tammany Hall.

FACT: One of the few Tammany Hal type political machines still in power in this country is the so-called Daley machine in Chicago where you Fearless Leader learned his political tactics and methods.

FACT: the GOP has been trying to stop voter fraud across the country for decades, to every evil, stupid legal maneuver the Democrats use to evade them and keep the current corrupt system as it is.

FACT: the Democrats have been denying that voting fraud even exists, but now we have solid proof.
I agree that we should have the most sterile voting process possible. I see nothing wrong with asking for ID when someone casts a ballot.

And you seriously think the GOP is committing voting fraud on any scale approaching that of the Democrats?

You are an evil lying bastard.

Again, you're simply making allegations with no basis except your suspicions and all that your source has alleged is that there is some fraud in a State Obama didn't even win....hardly any sort of proof .

It is based on common sense to know that the people trying to prevent corruption from being fixed are likely the people benefitting from that corruption.

We don't need to adopt STALINISM to stop voter fraud, dude.

Wait..."papers please" every time you go to vote is okay but linking statewide databases is Stalinism?

Showing an ID to cash a check, use a credit card, etc is simply proof of who you are at any given time.

We do not need to give the federal government a REASON to start keeping massive data on us any more than they already are, and yes, such record keeping by a central state is STALINIST, idiot.

I already posted it earlier. Out of 45 million ballots, a grand total of 11 double votes were found when the cross check program went through all the names.

Many more studies have been done. Double voting is exceptionally rare. For the exact reasons I told you earlier.

Risking a felony, jail time, fines, for one. lousy. vote. Low benefit --> high risk.

Link or you're lying; 'I posted it earlier' is bullshit. at least give a post #.

Did anyone see where the article quoted said that all of these alleged mis-votes were for democrats or even for the office of president?

Of course not, but then again it is the GOP trying to tighten the voting rolls and the Dems that scream it is racism.

Connect the dots, unless you are a dimwitted ideologue for whom thinking is a hate crime.

So, as always, you're just making shit up again. Honesty, for you it seems, is a hate crime.

Nothing is made up by me, but you will lie, deflect and deny anything to protect your wanna be fascist dictator in the White House.
Obama is your President and your President lost NC in the last election so your President didn't benefit one iota from your alleged voter fraud...Would you want to re-do the elections and see how Romney does without the voter fraud you allege?

FACT: One of the few Tammany Hal type political machines still in power in this country is the so-called Daley machine in Chicago where you Fearless Leader learned his political tactics and methods.

FACT: the GOP has been trying to stop voter fraud across the country for decades, to every evil, stupid legal maneuver the Democrats use to evade them and keep the current corrupt system as it is.

FACT: the Democrats have been denying that voting fraud even exists, but now we have solid proof.
I agree that we should have the most sterile voting process possible. I see nothing wrong with asking for ID when someone casts a ballot.

And you seriously think the GOP is committing voting fraud on any scale approaching that of the Democrats?

Again, you're simply making allegations with no basis except your suspicions and all that your source has alleged is that there is some fraud in a State Obama didn't even win....hardly any sort of proof .

It is based on common sense to know that the people trying to prevent corruption from being fixed are likely the people benefitting from that corruption.

No it's based on your drawing conclusions.

The facts are that there are GOP governors and LT Governors in North Carolina now and it's their responsibility to clean it up. That is a fact and it is not in dispute. Another fact is that Mitt Romney won North Carolina in 2012. Yet...with the GOP in control of the voter rolls and the GOP candidate winning, you still blame the Democrats.

All of the FACTS point a different direction than where you're going....as always.

Link or you're lying; 'I posted it earlier' is bullshit. at least give a post #.
Phu Cough. I'm not your monkey.

If you can't find it, too titty bad.

Phu Cough. I'm not your monkey.

If you can't find it, too titty bad.

So you have no proof; you are a liar then.

That really hurts my feelings...not one bit, idiot.

roflmao

Evidence of massive voter fraud discovered in North Carolina 2012 election - National Elections Examiner.com

Democrats stole the 2012 election and are planning to stuff the ballot box in this election as well, in all likelihood. But the amazing questions is, 'Why wont the Republicans go to court to stop this shit?'

Because THE DEM and GOP LEADERSHIP ARE ALL ON THE SAME CORPORATE CRONY TEAM. It doesn't really matter who controls and who doesn't if the leadership of BOTH PARTIES is giving the international banks and corporations everything they want regardless and the rest of us get the bill for their corporate welfare.

Because it didn't happen.

They compared the voting rolls, IT DID HAPPEN.

But like so many things, you libtards refuse to believe what you do not want to believe.

The FACTS are still the FACTS.
who is they? lets see the voting rolls, till that happens you as always are talking out your ass.

Texas conducted a multi-year study (2002-2012) and found 18 prosecuted for voter fraud.

18 out of approximately 45 MILLION votes over a decade.

And One of those was a case of someone voting twice. ONE.

And it was not the result of a thorough exhaustive canvasing of all votes, only responses to filed complaints. When there is a thorough analysis of voting records hundreds of thousands of double votes are being discovered.

BTW, 18 out of 45 million only represents those reported then caught. The vast majority of this goes on among Democrats in districts where there are so few Republicans there is not enough Republican presence to monitor the voting activity, and we end up with precincts that had 100% turn out and voted 100% for Obama in Philthadelphia with not a single vote for the Republican. THAT IS FRAUD (except to a libtard who thinks it a joke as they have contempt for actual democracy).

Think on this as well:
A person would have to have physical residence in both states
, and have the means and motivation to travel to the other state to vote to cast one extra vote that would put them in jeopardy of being charged with a felony, huge fines, and possible jail time.

How many of those with dual residencies would be motivated that much they would risk prison time for the sake of one extra vote?

roflmao, as if no one could compare the registration lists well BEFORE the election, and then do an electronic comparison when registration ends. The problem is that Democrats want people to be able to register the day they show up at the polls, which is stupid and a set up for fraud. Of course.

Evidence of massive voter fraud discovered in North Carolina 2012 election - National Elections Examiner.com

Democrats stole the 2012 election and are planning to stuff the ballot box in this election as well, in all likelihood. But the amazing questions is, 'Why wont the Republicans go to court to stop this shit?'

Because THE DEM and GOP LEADERSHIP ARE ALL ON THE SAME CORPORATE CRONY TEAM. It doesn't really matter who controls and who doesn't if the leadership of BOTH PARTIES is giving the international banks and corporations everything they want regardless and the rest of us get the bill for their corporate welfare.

Because it didn't happen.

They compared the voting rolls, IT DID HAPPEN.

But like so many things, you libtards refuse to believe what you do not want to believe.

The FACTS are still the FACTS.
who is they? lets see the voting rolls, till that happens you as always are talking out your ass.

Read the OP you fucking idiot.

No it's based on your drawing conclusions.

The facts are that there are GOP governors and LT Governors in North Carolina now and it's their responsibility to clean it up. That is a fact and it is not in dispute. Another fact is that Mitt Romney won North Carolina in 2012. Yet...with the GOP in control of the voter rolls and the GOP candidate winning, you still blame the Democrats.

Those Republican officials are trying to contain a problem made worse each year by Democrats. Only an idiot would then also blame them for the problem.

All of the FACTS point a different direction than where you're going....as always.

roflmao, if you think you have established that Republicans are as likely to be committing voter fraud, given the past public records of the GOP trying to stop the fraud while Democrats try to make it almost impossible, then you are as delusional as you are ignorant and ideologically blind.

Forum List

Back