Voter Fraud - 155,692 Democrats Double Voted in NC in 2012 Election

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Evidence of massive voter fraud discovered in North Carolina 2012 election - National Elections Examiner.com

After performing an interstate check of about 101 million voter records in more than two dozen participating states, evidence indicates massive voter fraud took place in North Carolina during the 2012 election, PJ Media said Wednesday.
According to Bryan Preston, initial findings revealed:
  • 765 voters with an exact match of first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in N.C. and the other state in the 2012 general election.
  • 35,750 voters with the same first and last name and DOB were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in both states in the 2012 general election.
  • 155,692 voters with the same first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state – and the latest date of registration or voter activity did not take place within N.C.
The second bullet point is key, Preston said, because double voting in federal elections is election fraud under state and federal statutes and could result in jail sentences.
The results only consider data from the 28 states that participated in the 2014 survey, leaving out 22 other states, meaning that more fraud could have taken place.
But the situation only got worse after an audit of death records from the state Department of Health and Human Services, which revealed:
  • 50,000 new death records that had not previously been provided to the State Board of Elections.
  • 13,416 deceased voters on the voter rolls in October 2013.

Democrats stole the 2012 election and are planning to stuff the ballot box in this election as well, in all likelihood. But the amazing questions is, 'Why wont the Republicans go to court to stop this shit?'

Because THE DEM and GOP LEADERSHIP ARE ALL ON THE SAME CORPORATE CRONY TEAM. It doesn't really matter who controls and who doesn't if the leadership of BOTH PARTIES is giving the international banks and corporations everything they want regardless and the rest of us get the bill for their corporate welfare.

North Carolina voted for Romney in 2012

North Carolina also requires voter ID....doesn't seem to be working does it?

The voter ID law as too weak and so an improvement was passed and Dems quickly challenged it in court only to be defeated though they got a fast appeal.

North Carolina voter ID law has Quick Appeal hearing Date Sept. 25#

Republicans at the state level are doing the job the national level Republicans are supposed to be doing.

How could voter ID stop people who are registered in two states?

You just learning about this bro? I voted almost 400 times in 2012! It sucks that I had work that day because if I'd gotten up to 500 votes the DNC would've gifted me my own Segway! It was a big promotion they were running that year.

That's why you see so many Democrats cruising around on Segway's these days.
I drove my Prius down to North Carolina so that I could vote for Obama twice

Evidence of massive voter fraud discovered in North Carolina 2012 election - National Elections Examiner.com

Democrats stole the 2012 election and are planning to stuff the ballot box in this election as well, in all likelihood. But the amazing questions is, 'Why wont the Republicans go to court to stop this shit?'

Because THE DEM and GOP LEADERSHIP ARE ALL ON THE SAME CORPORATE CRONY TEAM. It doesn't really matter who controls and who doesn't if the leadership of BOTH PARTIES is giving the international banks and corporations everything they want regardless and the rest of us get the bill for their corporate welfare.

Because it didn't happen.

You just learning about this bro? I voted almost 400 times in 2012! It sucks that I had work that day because if I'd gotten up to 500 votes the DNC would've gifted me my own Segway! It was a big promotion they were running that year.

I drove my Prius down to North Carolina so that I could vote for Obama twice

Nice :thup:

Shoot if you'd voted 3 more times you could've gotten that sweet Carl Marx keychain. Bummer.

Voter fraud in North Carolina Not so fast MSNBC

The notion that the board found over 35,000 cases of voter fraud—or even one case—is flatly false. With the investigation not yet even underway, the board, headed by Kim Strach, hasn’t come close to concluding that any specific case involved double voting.* And there are very good reasons why it’s held off.
First, it helps to understand statistics. The political scientist Michael McDonald and election law scholar Justin Levitt have shown in a detailed statistical study that the number of people who share a name and birthdate is much higher than it might at first appear. (Just for fun, take the RNC’s Spicer. Though his name is less common than many, online records show 20 different Sean Spicers who were born on September 23rd, his birthday.) That statistical reality, McDonald and Levitt conclude, has big implications for how to treat potential cases of illegal voting.

There’s no guarantee that the North Carolina story will follow the multi-step pattern of
1) big initial number
2) partisan outrage
3) further investigation
4) much smaller actual number
5) partisan indifference,

” Doug Chapin, who as the director of the Program for Excellence in Election Administration at the University of Minnesota, is among the country’s foremost experts on running elections, wrote online. “But in my experience, that’s the way to bet.”

Check it out some of my bros voted 10,000 TIMES!!! And now they're on a motherfucking BOAT!!!!!

on-a-boat.jpg

It allows me to get from polling place to polling place in record time. :mm:

Ohhhhh daaaaaamn!!!! Man you're going to have such an advantage this November! I bet you can make it to 1,000 votes and win the Obama pinball machine!!!

North Carolina voted for Romney in 2012

North Carolina also requires voter ID....doesn't seem to be working does it?

the "author" is a rightwing blogger.

lmao...

Yea I know the guy. He started voting republican after he voted 10,000 times and the DNC said they had run out of Toyota Camry's. What a letdown.

I think we should hire a bunch of accountants at the State level to purge the voter rolls every year to get rid of the dead voters, cross check double registries, and clean up the redundancies.

This would mean more State spending....who is with me?

I'm guessing the Conservatives here would not want to spend any extra money on this....which makes the "outrage" less interesting.

Forum List

Back