Voter Fraud - 155,692 Democrats Double Voted in NC in 2012 Election

I think we should hire a bunch of accountants at the State level to purge the voter rolls every year to get rid of the dead voters, cross check double registries, and clean up the redundancies.

This would mean more State spending....who is with me?

I'm guessing the Conservatives here would not want to spend any extra money on this....which makes the "outrage" less interesting.

Not until after 2016 please. That's the year we can win an African Safari :thup:

155,000 votes!

This Democrat is OUTRAGED. How could such a thing go on?

The ONLY remedy is to invalidate the 2012 election results in NC

1. Romney loses 15 electoral vote
2. The Republican Governor is removed from office
3. 11 Republican and 2 Democratic Congressmen lose their seats

I think we should hire a bunch of accountants at the State level to purge the voter rolls every year to get rid of the dead voters, cross check double registries, and clean up the redundancies.

I'm guessing the Conservatives here would not want to spend any extra money on this....which makes the "outrage" less interesting.

These are the stakes of smaller government folks...

You end up with the dead remaining on voter rolls well after their bodies are buried, less and less follow up on probation and parole violators, nobody really checking to see if the bridges you drive on are safe or if the water coming out of your faucet is free of lead or mercury.

It's fun to try to turn your government into a Wal*Mart type of entity where you pay people little or nothing, give them Gateway brand computers and outdated tools to use all under the banner of saving taxpayer money but on the other end of the coin, you get these shocking anomalies in the services rendered by these underfunded, understaffed agencies.

I don't doubt that there are tens of thousands of dead folks still on the voter rolls.

I do doubt that everyone who has ever died is a democrat though. 332-206...legitimate victory.

These are the stakes of smaller government folks...

You end up with the dead remaining on voter rolls well after their bodies are buried, less and less follow up on probation and parole violators, nobody really checking to see if the bridges you drive on are safe or if the water coming out of your faucet is free of lead or mercury.

It's fun to try to turn your government into a Wal*Mart type of entity where you pay people little or nothing, give them Gateway brand computers and outdated tools to use all under the banner of saving taxpayer money but on the other end of the coin, you get these shocking anomalies in the services rendered by these underfunded, understaffed agencies.

I don't doubt that there are tens of thousands of dead folks still on the voter rolls.

I do doubt that everyone who has ever died is a democrat though. 332-206...legitimate victory.

:clap2:

why? do dead voters vote?

rightwingers seem to get confused between voter registration and votes cast.

in person voter fraud is almost non-existent, well, except for the rightwing.

Now we learn about the curious case of Robert Monroe, a 50-year-old health executive who is accused of voting a dozen times in 2011 and 2012, including seven times in the recalls of Scott Walker and his GOP ally Alberta Darling. Wisconsin officials say it’s the worst case of multiple voting in memory.

Oh, and, did I mention he’s a Republican?

GOP 8217 s voter fraud humiliation Turns out Wisconsin 8217 s worst case is a Republican - Salon.com

Evidence of massive voter fraud discovered in North Carolina 2012 election - National Elections Examiner.com

After performing an interstate check of about 101 million voter records in more than two dozen participating states, evidence indicates massive voter fraud took place in North Carolina during the 2012 election, PJ Media said Wednesday.
According to Bryan Preston, initial findings revealed:
  • 765 voters with an exact match of first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in N.C. and the other state in the 2012 general election.
  • 35,750 voters with the same first and last name and DOB were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in both states in the 2012 general election.
  • 155,692 voters with the same first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state – and the latest date of registration or voter activity did not take place within N.C.
The second bullet point is key, Preston said, because double voting in federal elections is election fraud under state and federal statutes and could result in jail sentences.
The results only consider data from the 28 states that participated in the 2014 survey, leaving out 22 other states, meaning that more fraud could have taken place.
But the situation only got worse after an audit of death records from the state Department of Health and Human Services, which revealed:
  • 50,000 new death records that had not previously been provided to the State Board of Elections.
  • 13,416 deceased voters on the voter rolls in October 2013.

Democrats stole the 2012 election and are planning to stuff the ballot box in this election as well, in all likelihood. But the amazing questions is, 'Why wont the Republicans go to court to stop this shit?'

Because THE DEM and GOP LEADERSHIP ARE ALL ON THE SAME CORPORATE CRONY TEAM. It doesn't really matter who controls and who doesn't if the leadership of BOTH PARTIES is giving the international banks and corporations everything they want regardless and the rest of us get the bill for their corporate welfare.

bullshit_detector.jpg

155,000 votes!

This Democrat is OUTRAGED. How could such a thing go on?

The ONLY remedy is to invalidate the 2012 election results in NC

1. Romney loses 15 electoral vote
2. The Republican Governor is removed from office
3. 11 Republican and 2 Democratic Congressmen lose their seats

We need to do two things to get a grip on MASSIVE voter fraud in NC

First- Invalidate ALL 2012 election results
Second- Terminate voter ID in NC, it is obviously not doing its job

Voter Fraud - 155,692 Democrats Double Voted in NC in 2012 Election

Nice sensationalist thread title, conservatard. Even nicer that you out yourself as a liar in your own OP.

• 155,692 voters with the same first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state – and the latest date of registration or voter activity did not take place within N.C.

As your own article states, 155,692 people did not commit voter fraud. That number of registered voters did, however, move to another state, register there, and vote there--not in North Carolina. Case closed.

North Carolina voted for Romney in 2012

North Carolina also requires voter ID....doesn't seem to be working does it?

Actually, the voter ID law wasn't even in effect then, or the year after.

But no, it obviously isn't working, since it hasn't been implemented. Wrongpublicans had to cry and cry to get a new toy, and then refuse to play with it. Ridiculous.

Not until after 2016 please. That's the year we can win an African Safari :thup:
naw I want the ski package!

Evidence of massive voter fraud discovered in North Carolina 2012 election - National Elections Examiner.com

Democrats stole the 2012 election and are planning to stuff the ballot box in this election as well, in all likelihood. But the amazing questions is, 'Why wont the Republicans go to court to stop this shit?'

Because THE DEM and GOP LEADERSHIP ARE ALL ON THE SAME CORPORATE CRONY TEAM. It doesn't really matter who controls and who doesn't if the leadership of BOTH PARTIES is giving the international banks and corporations everything they want regardless and the rest of us get the bill for their corporate welfare.

Because it didn't happen.

They compared the voting rolls, IT DID HAPPEN.

But like so many things, you libtards refuse to believe what you do not want to believe.

The FACTS are still the FACTS.

I think every conservative I know would agree to spend money to do this.

What the hell are you talking about?

Did anyone see where the article quoted said that all of these alleged mis-votes were for democrats or even for the office of president?

Of course not, but then again it is the GOP trying to tighten the voting rolls and the Dems that scream it is racism.

Connect the dots, unless you are a dimwitted ideologue for whom thinking is a hate crime.

Forum List

Back