Voter Fraud - 155,692 Democrats Double Voted in NC in 2012 Election

North Carolina voted for Romney in 2012

North Carolina also requires voter ID....doesn't seem to be working does it?

The voter ID law as too weak and so an improvement was passed and Dems quickly challenged it in court only to be defeated though they got a fast appeal.

North Carolina voter ID law has Quick Appeal hearing Date Sept. 25#

Republicans at the state level are doing the job the national level Republicans are supposed to be doing.

How could voter ID stop people who are registered in two states?
Put them in jail.

For what?

They are showing a valid ID. How would requiring ID stop them from voting in two states?

Take a photo of them with their ID voting in two states. Have a computer cross index em on the spot. Both votes are thrown out on the spot. Report the issue to the election officials and FBI on the spot. FBI sends goons to come arrest them. Anyone caught committing voter fraud should be banned from voting in all future elections. Seems pretty easy to me. If needed I can write an app for that in about one day's effort.

You're going to take a photo of every singe person in the country voting? Yes, on small client devices, we'll store low res photos of the person and their signature, and a scan of their information from the voter id card.

Is that what you're saying? Yes.

An instant computer cross check of every polling place in the country before someone votes? Yes, the information from the ID cards will already be previously stored. A "flag" indicating the user voted in said elections will be "incremented" one time for each vote. If the counter is incremented more then once an alert will be generated from the database engine where the counter is located. When the alert is generated the client devices holding the photos will be notified to hold said photos for evidence and also to alert the holder of the client devices, aka. election officials. We'll use federal government storage facilities, for the cross index database. Since the database is just a small two bit counter for a plurality of keys for voters it will be fairly small. I'll create a hashing index for the keys that maps to the counter bits. I'll separate the bits into hash buckets managed by say a hundred servers running in a grid. As the votes come in they will be quickly routed to the correct server to update the counter for it's bucket. The votes will be queued up and processed in batches. Since the amount of data is small I can keep it all in memory on the servers. I would shoot for an expected delay for alerts to go out within 30 seconds of the voter signing in.

Are you mad? No.

What is the risk of someone voting twice in two states? New York voters used to brag about doing it all the time in south florida.

A felony and possible Prison time isn't a disincentive? Apparently no one believes they will get caught.

And someone is going to be motivated to travel to the other state to cast one lousy vote? Usually one of the two votes is via absentee voting or early voting.

There's a reason why in the states that did cross-reference they found only a grand total of 11 double votes - from more than 45 million votes cast. If they did not cross reference all states, which states did they cross check? Did they cross check all types of votes in the states they did check?

It's exceptionally rare, mostly because there is low benefit and high risk. If true, can you explain how some democrat districts were able to get 105% of the registered voters to show up last election? Is it not more likely there is low risk in some of the disputed regions of the country because the election officials are corrupt and are telling people there is no risk?

In blue.

To add.. I have no idea if the people who were bragging about cheating were democrats or republicans. Additionally, they intimated that they felt it was right for them to cheat because they paid taxes in both places. Some said they only vote for locals in one, to keep things honest.

Last edited:
DAMMIT guys looks like the jig is up! We've been found out :(

Fellow Democrats check your top secret Democrat e-mail. The Voter Fraud Headquarters just sent out a memo saying things are too hot and they can't risk handing out prizes this year :(

They're going to raffle off the Jet Ski's but it's all gonna be based on luck DAMMIT!!! It's like 2004 all over again AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

More mockery, no facts, no reason, just trolling as usual.

Do you ever get tired of acting the fool?

When you stop embarrassing yourself... I'll stop pointing it out to you. :cool:

1) The Democrats have a long history of using electoral fraud and every one knows it.

2) The Democrats are fighting Voter ID laws in EVERY STATE, while the GOP is calling for them.

3) To look at these above facts and not realize that the vast majority of vote fraud is to the benefit of the people trying to keep it rather than the people trying to end it requires one to be a special kind of moron like you are; an ideologically blinded cretin who has no love for his country or simple honesty.

Piss off you liar.

Did anyone see where the article quoted said that all of these alleged mis-votes were for democrats or even for the office of president?

Of course not, but then again it is the GOP trying to tighten the voting rolls and the Dems that scream it is racism.

Connect the dots, unless you are a dimwitted ideologue for whom thinking is a hate crime.

So, as always, you're just making shit up again. Honesty, for you it seems, is a hate crime.

Nothing is made up by me, but you will lie, deflect and deny anything to protect your wanna be fascist dictator in the White House.

FACT: Democrats have a long history of voting fraud going back to Tammany Hall.

FACT: One of the few Tammany Hal type political machines still in power in this country is the so-called Daley machine in Chicago where you Fearless Leader learned his political tactics and methods.

FACT: the GOP has been trying to stop voter fraud across the country for decades, to every evil, stupid legal maneuver the Democrats use to evade them and keep the current corrupt system as it is.

FACT: the Democrats have been denying that voting fraud even exists, but now we have solid proof.

And you seriously think the GOP is committing voting fraud on any scale approaching that of the Democrats?

You are an evil lying bastard.

I think every conservative I know would agree to spend money to do this.

What the hell are you talking about?

And yet they aren't. A nationwide database is something that we can do today and it is amazing in the 21st century we have not done, but we haven't. Of course, first you need statewide databases. Guess what? You can't scream for austerity and then scream for statewide databases that talk to each other or scream to hire an army of people to comb through your rolls.

We don't need to adopt STALINISM to stop voter fraud, dude.

You'd figure the Republican Governor or the Republican Lt. Governor of North Carolina would do something about it.

THEY ARE; passed a law the Democrats are appealing and fighting that in the courts.

As technology advances the ability to ferret out Democrat voter fraud becomes easier and easier.

The voter ID law as too weak and so an improvement was passed and Dems quickly challenged it in court only to be defeated though they got a fast appeal.

Republicans at the state level are doing the job the national level Republicans are supposed to be doing.

Put them in jail.

And shoot the ring leaders.

And yet they aren't. A nationwide database is something that we can do today and it is amazing in the 21st century we have not done, but we haven't. Of course, first you need statewide databases. Guess what? You can't scream for austerity and then scream for statewide databases that talk to each other or scream to hire an army of people to comb through your rolls.

A database of voters is STALINISM?

I never realized Stalin was so cruel

Put them in jail.

For what?

They are showing a valid ID. How would requiring ID stop them from voting in two states?

You are an idiot. I asked a 13 year old that question just now, and he said, "Well, I guess you'll have to compare who voted in each state to see who is cheating."

Wow, and a libtard couldn't figger it out.

RW of course, we all know what a lying sack of shit you are. So maybe you are just pretending to not see the obvious.

My money is on you just being too stupid to see the obvious.

Put them in jail.

For what?

Take a photo of them with their ID voting in two states. Have a computer cross index em on the spot. Both votes are thrown out on the spot. Report the issue to the election officials and FBI on the spot. FBI sends goons to come arrest them. Anyone caught committing voter fraud should be banned from voting in all future elections. Seems pretty easy to me. If needed I can write an app for that in about one day's effort.

OH MY GOD! In the Democratic Party you are a STELLAR COSMIC GENIUS!

Anywhere else you are just a regular dude who can think straight, sorry.

We need a 21st Century voting system. It's ridiculous to have an 18th century system based on trust and respect.

One person, One Vote

Yes, massive snooping and record keeping of the entire civilian population was an innovation completed by Stalin and since it is good with Uncle Joe you would likely like it too, and your fellow libtards.

We need a 21st Century voting system. It's ridiculous to have am 18th century system based on trust and respect.

One person, One Vote

The problem is how to have reliability, speed, validation and low cost all in one package.

I think we should have a two tiered approach relying on electronic format for initial returns but a physical ballot required by law for the final count and recounts. The hard copy should be generated so the voter can sign off on it and slipped into a locked and sealed box for later scanning.

Did anyone see where the article quoted said that all of these alleged mis-votes were for democrats or even for the office of president?

Of course not, but then again it is the GOP trying to tighten the voting rolls and the Dems that scream it is racism.

Connect the dots, unless you are a dimwitted ideologue for whom thinking is a hate crime.

So, as always, you're just making shit up again. Honesty, for you it seems, is a hate crime.

Nothing is made up by me, but you will lie, deflect and deny anything to protect your wanna be fascist dictator in the White House.
Obama is your President and your President lost NC in the last election so your President didn't benefit one iota from your alleged voter fraud...Would you want to re-do the elections and see how Romney does without the voter fraud you allege?

FACT: Democrats have a long history of voting fraud going back to Tammany Hall.

FACT: One of the few Tammany Hal type political machines still in power in this country is the so-called Daley machine in Chicago where you Fearless Leader learned his political tactics and methods.

FACT: the GOP has been trying to stop voter fraud across the country for decades, to every evil, stupid legal maneuver the Democrats use to evade them and keep the current corrupt system as it is.

FACT: the Democrats have been denying that voting fraud even exists, but now we have solid proof.
I agree that we should have the most sterile voting process possible. I see nothing wrong with asking for ID when someone casts a ballot.

And you seriously think the GOP is committing voting fraud on any scale approaching that of the Democrats?

You are an evil lying bastard.

Again, you're simply making allegations with no basis except your suspicions and all that your source has alleged is that there is some fraud in a State Obama didn't even win....hardly any sort of proof .

Put them in jail.

For what?

OH MY GOD! In the Democratic Party you are a STELLAR COSMIC GENIUS!

Anywhere else you are just a regular dude who can think straight, sorry.
Yeah well that was with 1second of thought. I gave it another min of thought in the subsequent post that explains in rough detail how to make it happen. See my blue text above. To make things even easier, I could start out by only storing in the database voters who have two registrations, and/or use early voting or absentee voting. Other than that the voter id should be good enough for all but the people that may create fake voter ids or use voter ids of dead people.

Put them in jail.

For what?

You are an idiot. I asked a 13 year old that question just now, and he said, "Well, I guess you'll have to compare who voted in each state to see who is cheating."

RW of course, we all know what a lying sack of shit you are. So maybe you are just pretending to not see the obvious.

Whispers......Have the 13 year old explain to you that using a database of registered voters is not voter ID

We need a 21st Century voting system. It's ridiculous to have am 18th century system based on trust and respect.

One person, One Vote

The problem is how to have reliability, speed, validation and low cost all in one package.

I think we should have a two tiered approach relying on electronic format for initial returns but a physical ballot required by law for the final count and recounts. The hard copy should be generated so the voter can sign off on it and slipped into a locked and sealed box for later scanning.

"Dan Wallach, a computer scientist from Rice University who was in the audience, was electrified. He and a few hand-picked colleagues flew to Austin and got to work. Their central tool was cryptography, the same idea that allows you to safely send your credit card number over the Internet via encrypted numbers. They named the system STAR-Vote: Secure, Transparent, Auditable and Reliable Voting System.

It essentially creates an automatic recount every election, without the expense of lawyers and the immense effort involved in traditional methods. “The auditing process happens largely electronically, so it’s cheap,” Wallach says. Not, he adds, that money should necessarily be the top concern when democracy is at stake."

Building a More Secure Electronic Voting System DiscoverMagazine.com

Yes, massive snooping and record keeping of the entire civilian population was an innovation completed by Stalin and since it is good with Uncle Joe you would likely like it too, and your fellow libtards.

Damn...never knew Stalin was such a TYRANT

Keeping records of registered voters

BASTARD

Put them in jail.

For what?

Whispers......Have the 13 year old explain to you that using a database of registered voters is not voter ID
What part of database is confusing you?

Forum List

Back