Voter Fraud - 155,692 Democrats Double Voted in NC in 2012 Election

Evidence of massive voter fraud discovered in North Carolina 2012 election - National Elections Examiner.com

After performing an interstate check of about 101 million voter records in more than two dozen participating states, evidence indicates massive voter fraud took place in North Carolina during the 2012 election, PJ Media said Wednesday.
According to Bryan Preston, initial findings revealed:
  • 765 voters with an exact match of first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in N.C. and the other state in the 2012 general election.
  • 35,750 voters with the same first and last name and DOB were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in both states in the 2012 general election.
  • 155,692 voters with the same first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state – and the latest date of registration or voter activity did not take place within N.C.
The second bullet point is key, Preston said, because double voting in federal elections is election fraud under state and federal statutes and could result in jail sentences.
The results only consider data from the 28 states that participated in the 2014 survey, leaving out 22 other states, meaning that more fraud could have taken place.
But the situation only got worse after an audit of death records from the state Department of Health and Human Services, which revealed:
  • 50,000 new death records that had not previously been provided to the State Board of Elections.
  • 13,416 deceased voters on the voter rolls in October 2013.

Democrats stole the 2012 election and are planning to stuff the ballot box in this election as well, in all likelihood. But the amazing questions is, 'Why wont the Republicans go to court to stop this shit?'

Because THE DEM and GOP LEADERSHIP ARE ALL ON THE SAME CORPORATE CRONY TEAM. It doesn't really matter who controls and who doesn't if the leadership of BOTH PARTIES is giving the international banks and corporations everything they want regardless and the rest of us get the bill for their corporate welfare.
Can you kindly show me where either article you linked identified the election fraud as "Democrat?" And how did Democrats "steal" an election in North Carolina, a state won by Romney?

DAMMIT guys looks like the jig is up! We've been found out :(

Fellow Democrats check your top secret Democrat e-mail. The Voter Fraud Headquarters just sent out a memo saying things are too hot and they can't risk handing out prizes this year :(

They're going to raffle off the Jet Ski's but it's all gonna be based on luck DAMMIT!!! It's like 2004 all over again AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

More mockery, no facts, no reason, just trolling as usual.

Do you ever get tired of acting the fool?
That's pretty funny coming from the poster who is guessing which party committed the purported fraud you can't prove occurred.

Texas conducted a multi-year study (2002-2012) and found 18 prosecuted for voter fraud.

18 out of approximately 45 MILLION votes over a decade.

And One of those was a case of someone voting twice. ONE.

And it was not the result of a thorough exhaustive canvasing of all votes, only responses to filed complaints. When there is a thorough analysis of voting records hundreds of thousands of double votes are being discovered.

BTW, 18 out of 45 million only represents those reported then caught. The vast majority of this goes on among Democrats in districts where there are so few Republicans there is not enough Republican presence to monitor the voting activity, and we end up with precincts that had 100% turn out and voted 100% for Obama in Philthadelphia with not a single vote for the Republican. THAT IS FRAUD (except to a libtard who thinks it a joke as they have contempt for actual democracy).

Think on this as well:
A person would have to have physical residence in both states
, and have the means and motivation to travel to the other state to vote to cast one extra vote that would put them in jeopardy of being charged with a felony, huge fines, and possible jail time.

How many of those with dual residencies would be motivated that much they would risk prison time for the sake of one extra vote?

roflmao, as if no one could compare the registration lists well BEFORE the election, and then do an electronic comparison when registration ends. The problem is that Democrats want people to be able to register the day they show up at the polls, which is stupid and a set up for fraud. Of course.
Wow. Hundreds of thousands of incidents of voter fraud?? Isn't it amazing then that you haven't shown even one case of voter fraud?

The only thing massive here is your fail.

North Carolina voted for Romney in 2012

North Carolina also requires voter ID....doesn't seem to be working does it?

The voter ID law as too weak and so an improvement was passed and Dems quickly challenged it in court only to be defeated though they got a fast appeal.

North Carolina voter ID law has Quick Appeal hearing Date Sept. 25#

Republicans at the state level are doing the job the national level Republicans are supposed to be doing.

Your OP stated that "Democrats" stole the 2012 and listed North Carolina.

North Carolina went for Romney.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this thread is?

You just learning about this bro? I voted almost 400 times in 2012! It sucks that I had work that day because if I'd gotten up to 500 votes the DNC would've gifted me my own Segway! It was a big promotion they were running that year.

That's why you see so many Democrats cruising around on Segway's these days.

Yeah I voted 200 times and got a stupid keychain, I have to step my game up.

The voter ID law as too weak and so an improvement was passed and Dems quickly challenged it in court only to be defeated though they got a fast appeal.

Republicans at the state level are doing the job the national level Republicans are supposed to be doing.

I don't think he does. On top of that, Voter ID would not prevent the alleged "double voting" he thinks is rampant. :lol:

I don't think he does. On top of that, Voter ID would not prevent the alleged "double voting" he thinks is rampant. :lol:

In New York we have a method called "Voter Registration" that keeps voters from voting twice. I know, I know, sounds complicated. But in a nutshell.

1. Voter registers.
2. When voter votes, they sign their registration in the book.
3. The name and address are matched to the voter rolls.
4. Voter votes.
5. Done.

In New York we have a method called "Voter Registration" that keeps voters from voting twice. I know, I know, sounds complicated. But in a nutshell.

1. Voter registers.
4. Voter votes.
5. Done.

This particular chestnut is about supposed interstate double voting.
[BTW: Bowie is posting an article from APRIL of this year.]

One person voting in two states. As I pointed out earlier, it's exceptionally rare. High risk (felony), low reward (one lousy vote!).

A person would have to have physical residence in both states, and have the means and motivation to travel to the other state to vote to cast one extra vote that would put them in jeopardy of being charged with a felony, huge fines, and possible jail time.

How many of those with dual residencies would be motivated that much they would risk prison time for the sake of one extra vote?

Dick the Dick Morris made a wild claim about the NC interstate check program: Dick Morris There s proof that over 1 million people voted twice in 2012 PunditFact

Was debunked the fuck out - as Dick the Dick tends to be. Lot's of studies show the Double voting thing is very rare. It's like 0000001% of total votes cast.

1. Voter registers.
4. Voter votes.
5. Done.

That discriminates against those who can't write and/or don't have addresses. It's probably racist too. I mean, that's what we're told about every other attempt to make people prove their identity before voting.

You just learning about this bro? I voted almost 400 times in 2012! It sucks that I had work that day because if I'd gotten up to 500 votes the DNC would've gifted me my own Segway! It was a big promotion they were running that year.

Yeah you have to get in the thousands for the really good stuff. This year the best thing before 1000 is a freaking gift card to baskin robbins. What are they thinking?

You are such a fucking liar. I said that Democrats double voted in massive numbers and they stole the NATIONAL ELECTION . North Carlina is simply a state that has documented proof of the double voting.

Do you realize what a Fucking Liar you are? Yes, and you amuse yourself by it.

Yeah you have to get in the thousands for the really good stuff. This year the best thing before 1000 is a freaking gift card to baskin robbins. What are they thinking?

Lol, you think that mocking the topic means it isn't true.

roflmao

You are such a fucking liar. I said that Democrats double voted in massive numbers and they stole the NATIONAL ELECTION . North Carlina is simply a state that has documented proof of the double voting.

He's a lib... theft, lying, burning shit down, that's all they have.

roflmao

I think you've never looked into republican voter fraud :cool:

roflmao
And yet, you still haven't proven one single case of voter fraud. The best you can do is hope to fool some folks with insinuation.

roflmao

I think you've never looked into republican voter fraud :cool:

The GOP doesn't do fraud. They do corporate ass kissing and rely on advertising paid for with corporate money.

But now that the Dems whore themselves out just as much, maybe the GOP will get into the voter fraud game in response.

No you don't have "documented proof" you idiot.

You posted a stupid allegation from a blog, from a written six months ago.

Show your "documented proof" or shut the fuck up.

Obviously, there is none. Otherwise, he would have posted it.

A link to a supporting story is far more than you put up, idiot.

This is becoming more and more known and it WILL GET FIXED, I promise that sister.

A link to a supporting story is far more than you put up, idiot.

This is becoming more and more known and it WILL GET FIXED, I promise that sister.
Fix what? Not allow people with the same name and birth date vote? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back