Vote for Joe? I'll raise your rent

i want Joe Biden's persona with Donald Trump's policies

Joe Biden has no persona, except for an angry old man who's suffering from dementia.
he's seen as a decent guy who has empathy. we need that in these kung flu virus times

Don't let that "Honest Joe the Working Class hero" facade fool you. He's a corrupt to the bone lifetime career politician who made lucrative deals with regimes who want to destroy your country. The guy is as phony as a three dollar bill.

This landlord of a Fort Morgan, Colorado trailer park has told his tenants that he will raise their rents if Joe Biden wins, but won't increase it in next two years if Trump is re-elected.

His business his rules. Now change my mind.

"The landlord of a Fort Morgan, Colorado trailer park sent tenants a recent letter. The letter states rents would likely double if Joe Biden is elected president. It also says the rent will not be raised for two years if Donald Trump is re-elected. The Colorado Attorney General is investigating the legality of the letter as some claim it is a form of voter suppression.."

Trailer park landlord tells tenants he will RAISE rents if Biden wins

View attachment 405709

The landlord:

34717938-8868643-image-a-25_1603384616253.jpg
Do do landlords consider an optimum minimum wage for renters?
This landlord of a Fort Morgan, Colorado trailer park has told his tenants that he will raise their rents if Joe Biden wins, but won't increase it in next two years if Trump is re-elected.

"The landlord of a Fort Morgan, Colorado trailer park sent tenants a recent letter. The letter states rents would likely double if Joe Biden is elected president. It also says the rent will not be raised for two years if Donald Trump is re-elected. The Colorado Attorney General is investigating the legality of the letter as some claim it is a form of voter suppression.."

View attachment 405709

The landlord:

Landlords consider the ability of the renter to pay the rent on time as they should.
You're more than welcome to risk your own money on an investment property like other landlords and charge as little as you like.

View attachment 405709

The landlord:

Why would they?

If you tax corporations they are FORCED to raise the price of the product.

Add taxes to big oil...you'll pay more for every gallon of gas.

Raise property taxes, rent goes up.

You and I pay corporate taxes! Don't vote for somebody who says they will tax corporations or YOU will pay it!
Or Tariffs. Don't vote for someone that implements tariffs or YOU will pay it.

View attachment 405709

The landlord:

Not sure what you're getting at, but yes. Sometimes you have to state your income on applications.
Well if Beijing Biden is going to raise taxes on the landlord then the landlord can raise the rent.
You think the trailer park land lord is among the top 20%?

No? Then his taxes aren't going up.

View attachment 405709

The landlord:

Not sure what you're getting at, but yes. Sometimes you have to state your income on applications.
Well if Beijing Biden is going to raise taxes on the landlord then the landlord can raise the rent.
You think the trailer park land lord is among the top 20%?

No? Then his taxes aren't going up.

Do you seriously think that only the top 20 percent's taxes are going to increase, if Biden won?

I have a nice bridge I'd love to sell you.
The Dems Cap and Trade scam is a hidden tax that everybody must pay regardless of income. An extremely regressive hidden tax that increases and becomes even more regressive over time

C&T will cost the poor the most and benefit the super-rich, who have millions to invest in the lucrative carbon emissions trading markets, the most. Big investors will drive up the price of carbon and suck the poor and middle classes dry.

Because that's what the scam is designed to do in the first place.

View attachment 405709

The landlord:

That would be voter intimidation.

Lock him up
Telling you morons what’s going to happen if you elect that idiot isn’t suppressing it’s educating.

Grow up little boy.

There are some cases where Americans are paying 10% of those tariffs...But it's rare.

For the most part it's the IMPORTERS payng the tarriff. (Mexico & China).

"The landlord of a Fort Morgan, Colorado trailer park sent tenants a recent letter
The letter states rents would likely double if Joe Biden is elected president
It also says the rent will not be raised for two years if Donald Trump is re-elected
The Colorado Attorney General is investigating the legality of the letter as some claim it is a form of voter suppression.."

That's illegal.
He not threatening them, he is trying to educated the idiots. When dems raise taxes-----------------price of everything goes up. It's sad but that the dem base don't understand this basics. They are truly ignorant. Dems raise taxes--means rent, food, medicine and everything else's goes up in prices.

Grow up little boy.

There are some cases where Americans are paying 10% of those tariffs...But it's rare.

For the most part it's the IMPORTERS payng the tarriff. (Mexico & China).

LMAO. You still believe in Santa Claus and the Toothfairy don't you.

Corporate tax cuts stifle investment, they did not result in increased investments and actually produced a reduction in capital investments. No big surprise, the weighted average cost of capital is inversely related to the marginal tax rate.

View attachment 405709

The landlord:

I need to proof read my posts better.

What do landlords consider an optimum minimum wage for anyone renting in their market? If we vote for Joe, he may have a better reason to raise the minimum wage higher than fifteen dollars an hour, if landlords can prove it is more profitable for them and for Government from greater tax revenue.

Well, according to the left all Trump supporters are trailer park dwellers, so this really shouldn't be an issue.

Yep, that's what this Biden voter is thinking. That plus thinking either (a) the trailer park owner isn't all that smart or (b) the guy has plans to raise rates anyways and sees which way the election is headed.

It's simply a matter of mathematics, the less influence one has over something the less incentive to act accordingly. If the guy really wanted to entice folks to vote for Trump he would have connected the condition to the county's election result, not the nation's. These county numbers are readily available. Giving the guy a benefit of doubt, I'll go with (b) above.

Forum List

Back