9 Democrat governors send letter to Biden begging him to address border crisis

That illegal immigration was worse under the Trump Admin than under the Obama Admin and post #60 proves THAT
Whoopee ding................Ooh, ooh..............only thing that matters is Biden has blown both Obama and Trump out of the park in undocumented illegal immigrant crossings.

You want to set the wayback machine to Obama, so you can feel better?

If you wanna spin something, try this:

jethro_tull_living_past.jpg

Whoopee ding................Ooh, ooh..............only thing that matters is Biden has blown both Obama and Trump out of the park in undocumented illegal immigrant crossings.

You want to set the wayback machine to Obama, so you can feel better?

If you wanna spin something, try this:

jethro_tull_living_past.jpg
Good of you to acknowledge your stupidity.

Now apologize for calling me a liar

By showing yours.......:happy-1:

I'm so sorry you're a liar........:ahole-1:
You “showed my stupidity “ by lying about me.

I noted that illegal immigration was less under Obama than under Trump and you called that a lie. It was true of course.

You doubled down by pointing to a post that proved me CORRECT

Who’s stupid?

You seem to be the ones upset about the evaluation.
No, YOU’RE the one crying about Trump’s taxes, which are based on the state’s evaluation from THEIR assessor you know nothing. Take your whining to that department.

Don't take my word for it, goober. Listen to Republican Senator James Lankford. --

“Only in Washington is our southern border political gamesmanship instead of a national security crisis,” he said, as the right wing started ramping up its opposition.

Lankford over the weekend seemed to expound on his meaning. He suggested that Republicans were flip-flopping and prioritizing Donald Trump’s 2024 election hopes — and there’s evidence for this contention.

“It is interesting: Republicans, four months ago, would not give funding for Ukraine, for Israel and for our southern border because we demanded changes in policy,” Lankford said on CNN.

He added: “And now, it’s interesting, a few months later, when we’re finally getting to the end, they’re like, ‘Oh, just kidding, I actually don’t want a change in law because it’s a presidential election year.’”

Lankford has rejected GOP claims that all that’s needed is to have a president like Trump with the will to secure the border. He has noted that even Trump as president emphasized the need for legislation to change things like asylum laws — as his proposal would.

Lankford also isn’t the only one who continues to defend and push the effort. So too have the top two Senate Republicans and the likes of Sens. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.), Todd Young (R-Ind.) and Mike Rounds (R-S.D.).
Many of them have made principled cases, like Lankford, that this a conservative proposal and that the problem is too significant to bow to Trump’s wishes.

Problem is the Lankford/Schumer SELLOUT bill changes asylum laws IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.

Asylum needs to be ELIMINATED, not increased.

And if you eliminate asylum completely that means for anyone anywhere

In the wrong direction? They make them TOUGHER

What are you talking about
NO, they mke it much EASIER for migrants Even outright allows 5000 to come in, without any resistance. You must be watching MSNBC. Pheeew! :cuckoo: :rolleyes:

1707184917207.png

Last edited:
NO, they mke it much EASIER for migrants Even outright allows 5000 to come in, without any resistance. You must be watching MSNBC. Pheeew! :cuckoo: :rolleyes:
No. At 4000 there is the option of totally shutting down the border. At 5000 it's required.

No. At 4000 there is the option of totally shutting down the border. At 5000 it's required.
It should be shut down no matter how many migrants are trying to get in. The number allowed should be ZERO. The number deported should be about 20 million.

Forum List

Back