Fake news about George Soros being banned from countries are not new

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Here's a 2017 fact-check of a right wing misinformation campaign.
Luckily, the hoax I only spreading in right wing message boards such as the conservative USMB forum.

Luckily, the hoax I only spreading in right wing message boards such as the conservative USMB forum.
Soros is evil and a coward! He deserves what is coming to him. The old asshole is 90, hopefully Father Time takes him soon!

Who cares? He was definitely banned from Hungary, Pakistan, Russia, Turkey, Poland and The Phillipines..
Israel has said he is not welcome there. A petition has been sent to Pres Trump asking Soros be banned from the United States. It has more than 100,000 signatures.
The bastard is a menace to society.

Last edited:
Your English is terrible.

I believe that President Duterte of the Philippines would disagree with you. He has publicly stated that if George Soros ever were to land in the Philippines, he would have him executed.

Who cares? He was definitely banned from Hungary, Pakistan, Russia, Turkey, Poland and The Phillipines..
Israel has said he is not welcome there. A petition has been sent to Pres Trump asking Soros be banned from the United States. It has more than 100,000 signatures.
The bastard is a menace to society.
Fake news.

For some time now most everything from the right has been a misinformation campaign.
Pot calling the kettle black... the crap news network and MSLSD pushes night and day the FAKE Russian collusion story, FAKE narrative on police targeting minorities, FAKE white supremacy and systemic racist claims, FAKE voter suppression; yet the fail to report on the REAL Biden scandals through his son; REAL rape allegations against Biden; REAL dementia Biden clearly has; REAL probably of black on black violence; REAL problem of black racism etc.

Soros DOES get too much credit, but he is behind a lot of it. He is scum and we can only hope Father Time takes him sooner rather then later.

Forum List

Back