9 Democrat governors send letter to Biden begging him to address border crisis

There is a bipartisin bill ready right now that could solve most of the problem, but MAGAs refuse to accept it. It's what they said they wanted.
Quid Pro undid TRUMP! policy without any such bill. He could re-instate it as well yet does not.

amazing how you think you know what I support, and what I don't. I guess that's what all that brain washing did to you.
You have been presented multiple opportunities on this thread to say which way you support on the border issue. Based on your non-responses, I don’t think you even know what you support.

You have been presented multiple opportunities on this thread to say which way you support on the border issue. Based on your non-responses, I don’t think you even know what you support.
You seem to think the only way to solve the border issue is to support trump's bullshit. that is just not true. I am 100% in favor of solving our immigration problems, but I don't support that orange fool's efforts.

There is a bipartisin bill ready right now that could solve most of the problem, but MAGAs refuse to accept it. It's what they said they wanted.
I thought the border was secure under Biden???? Were Mayorkas, Kamala and Biden lying for years???

I thought the border was secure under Biden???? Were Mayorkas, Kamala and Biden lying for years???
There is a bill right now that would go a long way toward solving many of the border's problems. MAGAs were participants in writing that bill, and it includes much of what the right has been demanding. The house was ready to vote on, and pass that bill until trump said he would rather have that as an issue in the election than to have Biden get any credit for it.

You seem to think the only way to solve the border issue is to support trump's bullshit. that is just not true. I am 100% in favor of solving our immigration problems, but I don't support that orange fool's efforts.
DEPORT every last illegal the hell back to where they came from and slam the border SHUT! Real Americans are fed up with illegals killing and raping Americans.

There is a bill right now that would go a long way toward solving many of the border's problems. MAGAs were participants in writing that bill, and it includes much of what the right has been demanding. The house was ready to vote on, and pass that bill until trump said he would rather have that as an issue in the election than to have Biden get any credit for it.
Wait? What "problems" are there with a secure border???

There must be hours of democrats claiming that the "border is secure" right?

Supporting some or all of Trump’s proposals does not automatically mean that one believes it is the only way. So you are clearly against anything Trump proposes on the border, what do you propose or what exactly do you support?

Supporting some or all of Trump’s proposals does not automatically mean that one believes it is the only way. So you are clearly against anything Trump proposes on the border, what do you propose or what exactly do you support?
Look at the rejected bill.

After months and years of complaining about the border, now that a deal is on the table, the MAGA repubs don't want to see anything. They want the border to be a issue for their nominee named trump. This is going to blow up in their faces. Their bowing to trump on their knees is going too far. The blame for the mess on the border is now in their laps.

They did a bipartisan secure the border bill already. How many secure the border bills are needed to secure the border? No more bills are needed. Just secure the border like they said they would in the already passed secure the border bill. Ted Kennedy “We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this,”.

They did a bipartisan secure the border bill already. How many secure the border bills are needed to secure the border? No more bills are needed. Just secure the border like they said they would in the already passed secure the border bill. Ted Kennedy “We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this,”.
The POP, Party of Poootin, is playing games with the border. They love to see the chaos at the border. It helps their messiah named trump.

Forum List

Back