Vote Early

You forgot the other half of your motto.
Vote Early
VOTE OFTEN

Wow, that just never gets old. Not the 30 times it was said on this thread and not the 100s of times I hear it in an election cycle. Let me guess, you have kids pull your finger too, don't you?

Go ahead and try, won't you? Please try to cast more than one ballot...

You think it doesn't happen?

I know it happens. I also know that they get caught, pay a fine and sometimes go to jail. Willing to risk it for little to no gain?

I also know that they get caught,

ALL of them get caught?

you're a dreamer

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud
By MARINA VILLENEUVEAugust 3, 2018 GMT

^^^

View attachment 376072

NOW you trust something that came out of this Administration?

:abgg2q.jpg:

No...if you are a Republican, vote at an actual polling location......that way the democrats in the Postal service can't lose your vote......

How would they purposely lose your vote when they don't know who you're voting for?
Good point.

And my point is accurate, they will target Republican voting districts and get rid of ballots wholesale........
Could happen... I suggest postponing the election until Corona is contained, and a viable trustworthy voting system can be returned to and/or created.

No reason to.........voting in person is no more or less dangerous, and likely less dangerous, than going to the store to get food.
Agree, and everyone is doing just that and a whole lot more.

What a freaking racket it has all become. If the voting station's are placed in a huge gymnasium where the voter is actually separated by spaces of 25' between them, then they can use open station's as so people won't be confined to breathing the former voters germs left behind in a confined space.

After each voter exits the area where voted, a person then walks up and cleans the area by spraying disenfectant. Next.

Or just shut it all down until the Covid is safe in order to return to normal voting practices.

Or....we hold the election after Trump replaces ginsburg and breyer...I'll settle for that.

except that would be unCONstituional. guess that really doesn't matter to trump humpers like you.

The only thing wrong with your post is Don has NOT embraced our foes. He is constantly causing problems with Russia, China, Iran, and Venezuela. You stating otherwise is an indication you get your news from the MSM.

Secondly and more importantly, the US has no foes other than the ones the MIC and Deep State have made up, for their benefit.

Oh, do tell. What "problems" had Putin's Puppet caused for Russia?

Really? You just proved you’re completely uninformed. Get informed.

Why didn't you provide a link if you're so "informed". You know, like this.

It doesn’t take much to see he is inflaming relations with the establishment’s foes. Aren’t you aware he has numerous sanctions on these nations, even more so than the warmonger Big Ears. He just last week caused a bunch of shit with Iran and Venezuela. Wake the fuck up.

What is plain to see is that when it comes to Russia, Trump is the puppet of Putin that Hillary informed us he was 4 years ago.

If you believe that, you’ll believe anything.

I believe facts and the fact is that Donald Trump has not been "hard on Russia", he keeps doing exactly as Russia wants. He can't even bring himself to condemn Putin putting a bounty on our soldiers. Puhleeze.

& a few years ago - it had to take a veto proof piece of legislation to impose even tougher sanctions against russia because donny was to busy grabbing his ankles for vlad.

there's a reason Trump wants to sabotage the postal service, my friends

just like he cheated in 2016, he's cheating again

if you don't have the guts to win a presidential election without cheating, get the hell out of politics, find another job!
You do realize, I hope, even if not ONE mail in ballot is lost/held up/ whatever, if he wins, the attacks for the next 4 years will be that there are thousands, if not millions, of ballots in garbage dumps across the nation.

if donny wins the presidency - but he has a (D) controlled congress - he ain't gonna be around for more 4 years.

This is true. They would impeach and remove him for sneezing. Somehow, you lefties find that ok. Anything to get your way, even if it means undermining the will of the people.

You forgot the other half of your motto.
Vote Early
VOTE OFTEN

Wow, that just never gets old. Not the 30 times it was said on this thread and not the 100s of times I hear it in an election cycle. Let me guess, you have kids pull your finger too, don't you?

You think it doesn't happen?

I know it happens. I also know that they get caught, pay a fine and sometimes go to jail. Willing to risk it for little to no gain?

I also know that they get caught,

ALL of them get caught?

you're a dreamer

By MARINA VILLENEUVEAugust 3, 2018 GMT

^^^

View attachment 376072

NOW you trust something that came out of this Administration?

:abgg2q.jpg:

well - don'tcha think if there were undeniable proof that donny would have a televised 'event' - complete with red carpet & searchlights ala hollywood style, since he is SO into that kinda crap - just so he can say ' HA! TOLD YA SO!!!!! '

but he couldn't because welllllllllllll ....

it doesn't happen on any grand scale like he's peddling & you're swallowing.

there's a reason Trump wants to sabotage the postal service, my friends

just like he cheated in 2016, he's cheating again

if you don't have the guts to win a presidential election without cheating, get the hell out of politics, find another job!
You do realize, I hope, even if not ONE mail in ballot is lost/held up/ whatever, if he wins, the attacks for the next 4 years will be that there are thousands, if not millions, of ballots in garbage dumps across the nation.

if donny wins the presidency - but he has a (D) controlled congress - he ain't gonna be around for more 4 years.

This is true. They would impeach and remove him for sneezing. Somehow, you lefties find that ok. Anything to get your way, even if it means undermining the will of the people.

lol...

Another far left hit piece. The source for the story is a far left wing site that hates Trump and twists fact, however, I’ll check with my friend today, who is a mechanic at the post office, who has been working overtime the last few weeks making sure equipment stays up and running and see what he knows. It looks like a made up story.

Or, if you MUST vote in person and your state has early voting days, take advantage of them. If you vote before election day your vote will be counted in the first election night totals.
Why is it important to have your vote counted election night?
I don't know, but to some people it is.

Another far left hit piece. The source for the story is a far left wing site that hates Trump and twists fact, however, I’ll check with my friend today, who is a mechanic at the post office, who has been working overtime the last few weeks making sure equipment stays up and running and see what he knows. It looks like a made up story.
The USPS removed several machines that are no longer in production or their manufactures have gone bankrupt and can no longer gain the parts for them. The liar is telling half truths about what is really going on..

Or, if you MUST vote in person and your state has early voting days, take advantage of them. If you vote before election day your vote will be counted in the first election night totals.
Why is it important to have your vote counted election night?
Simple... IT stops the potential of voter fraud and stuffing of ballot boxes.

it will be interesting to hear dejoy's testimony on monday - & if donny doesn't fire the USPS inspector general's report.

And please don't waste a vote for the loser Trump.

President Trump has literally been spectacular against all odds and total resistance.
Think of the good that he will do during the next term when he won't have to worry about reelection and will have -
more flexibility.

Trump does not like Absentee voting or early voting because people may have cast their votes before his planned, October surprise drop.

& foreign actors can't mess with it either because vote by mail = paper trail.
I'm not certain foreign actors can't mess with it in an early process....we know as fact, the Russians stole or broke in to state voter registration systems in 2016... we do not know what they did with the information they gathered.

So we all still need to keep our eyes wide open for fraud, by them.

Yep, and we need to be aware that the chinese and russians (who badly want Joe to win) are capable of producing millions of fake ballots and mailing them in. We can all safely go to the polls on election day, that is the only way to know that the election is not rigged, the dems and russians tried and failed to do it in 2016 and they will try again this november.
The Russians are the ones who broke in to voter registration rolls, in 2016. NOT the Chinese....at least not yet.

Printing ballots just isn't a concern, because most states, 41 of them, are not mass mailing to registered voters and most importantly signatures have to match for the vote to count....if the ballot sig does not match, then they are called, and given a chance to prove, the citizen is the voter who signed the envelope, by providing I'D at the election office. If they don't do this, the absentee ballot is not counted.

Absentee ballots are checked for signatures, checked to see if they are registered, checked to see if they have died, since they mailed them out....etc.

They are not accepted, willy nilly.

If you think that the Chinese and Russians will not do whatever they can to help biden win, you are sadly naive.

As to mail in ballots, the recent history in several states refutes your claim that they are risk free.

If you can go to Walmart and line up to buy chinese crap, then you can line up at the polling place.

BTW, if you buy booze at Walmart you have to show an ID, you can show the same ID at the polling place before you vote.

No...if you are a Republican, vote at an actual polling location......that way the democrats in the Postal service can't lose your vote......

How would they purposely lose your vote when they don't know who you're voting for?
Good point.

And my point is accurate, they will target Republican voting districts and get rid of ballots wholesale........
Could happen... I suggest postponing the election until Corona is contained, and a viable trustworthy voting system can be returned to and/or created.

No reason to.........voting in person is no more or less dangerous, and likely less dangerous, than going to the store to get food.
Agree, and everyone is doing just that and a whole lot more.

What a freaking racket it has all become. If the voting station's are placed in a huge gymnasium where the voter is actually separated by spaces of 25' between them, then they can use open station's as so people won't be confined to breathing the former voters germs left behind in a confined space.

After each voter exits the area where voted, a person then walks up and cleans the area by spraying disenfectant. Next.

Or just shut it all down until the Covid is safe in order to return to normal voting practices.

Or....we hold the election after Trump replaces ginsburg and breyer...I'll settle for that.

except that would be unCONstituional. guess that really doesn't matter to trump humpers like you.

yes it would, but you libs say its unsafe to vote now, so delaying the vote will keep you safe, right?

I spoke with the mechanic at the post office, he was saying they are constantly removing and replacing equipment as the technology gets better. He says you are full of it.
Your mechanic works in every post office in the country?..wow

I don't own a mechanic, you some kind of slave owner. He works in our area, however like he said, the post office moves equipment in and out all the time, it isn't a big deal and they have not had their hours cutback as with most unions, it would be an issue that they would of heard about. Why not get to a real source to find out what is going on instead of the media, who in your article spoke to no one at the post office.

Forum List

Back