VP Pence: I "Can't Wait" To Debate Harris

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
He did a great job against Tim Kaine in the VP debate four years ago.
He needs to call out her lies, and reply and state facts. She does NOT have facts on her side.....and, her own facts don’t count. Another thing is to ask her to condemn riots, violence, communism, spying, and corruption, etc. Get people thinking about specific Democrats supported destruction of the country.

He needs to call out her lies, and reply and state facts. She does NOT have facts on her side.....and, her own facts don’t count. Another thing is to ask her to condemn riots, violence, communism, spying, and corruption, etc. Get people thinking about specific Democrats supported destruction of the country.

Kamala Harris isn't Tim Kaine. She's a former prosecutor. She'll rip him apart. Looking forward to it.

Amazing how nervy all you wingers are. Every other day you all come up with so much shit and it doesn't stick.
Grow up. Trump is toast.

Kamala Harris isn't Tim Kaine. She's a former prosecutor. She'll rip him apart. Looking forward to it.

I'm waiting to see how she responds to all her lies when called to the carpet...
And I'm not referring to the carpet burns on her knees.

• Banned

No, you mean like when Tulsi Gabbard ripped her to shreds during the debate humiliating her and causing her to get out of the race. Yes, I thought that's what you meant, snowflake!

• Banned

Amazing how nervy all you wingers are. Every other day you all come up with so much shit and it doesn't stick.
Grow up. Trump is toast.
The delusions are strong in you, just like when Hillary ran thinking she was going to win.

No, you mean like when Tulsi Gabbard ripped her to shreds during the debate humiliating her and causing her to get out of the race. Yes, I thought that's what you meant, snowflake!

And I'm sorry, where is Tulsi Gabbard now? I know she's a wet dream that you righties can pitch to say "See, if you nominated someone like that, I'd vote for her"....except you wouldn't in a million years. Why? Because she has the letter "D" next to her name.

I really can’t think of two people more unqualified to be president, yet they are running for the VP slot.

Clearly, we’re living in a failed state.

he ought
Let's hope Pence brings Mother along. Hell, he ought to bring grandmothers too. He's gonna need all the help he can get. Bigly!!!

VP Mike Pence: "Sen. Kamala Harris said she would change the dietary guidelines of this country to reduce the amount of red meat that Americans can eat."

Crowd boos.

VP: "Well I've got some red meat for you: We're not going to let Joe Biden & Kamala Harris cut America's meat!"

Dems should demand Maddow moderate the debate

Kamala would then hug Maddow (a lesbian) so close that it would make Pence uncomfortable

that's how you play mind games to win, my friends

Grow up. Trump is toast.
D1lKlZOXgAIX_6y.jpg:large

PENCE be careful what you wish for it will come true and your ass will never look the same ,getting destroyed

Pence is stately and sophisticated. Kameltoe will be looking to take a knee and service the party bosses. There is no substance there. She'll blame her humiliation on sexism and racism. Like she did when the marxist Dims told her to 'fuck off and die' in the primaries. She couldn't even beat the queers or the fake injun. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back