Vote Early

No...if you are a Republican, vote at an actual polling location......that way the democrats in the Postal service can't lose your vote......

How would they purposely lose your vote when they don't know who you're voting for?
Good point.

And my point is accurate, they will target Republican voting districts and get rid of ballots wholesale........
Could happen... I suggest postponing the election until Corona is contained, and a viable trustworthy voting system can be returned to and/or created.

No...if you are a Republican, vote at an actual polling location......that way the democrats in the Postal service can't lose your vote......

How would they purposely lose your vote when they don't know who you're voting for?
Good point.

And my point is accurate, they will target Republican voting districts and get rid of ballots wholesale........
Could happen... I suggest postponing the election until Corona is contained, and a viable trustworthy voting system can be returned to and/or created.

No reason to.........voting in person is no more or less dangerous, and likely less dangerous, than going to the store to get food.

I encourage everybody to start early voting as soon as it is allowed before election day. Vote by mail if you must, but know drumpf has control of the postal service and will hold up the vote to hang on to power. If I have to, I will not only mask, but throw on a disposable rainsuit and glove up. I will vote early and in person, to make sure my vote counts.

Don't forget to duct tape up those entry points for the virus in your make shift suit there, especially the mouth.....
Nothing extreme about taking precautions. Pretty radical to ignore hazards, off hand. Son worked on 4 patients night before last. Three were covid. The third had been diagnosed Thursday, a week ago. They kept him breathing, maxed the oxygen they were allowed to, getting patient up to 80 from 50, and transported. At the hospital, during treatment by emergency room doctor the patient coded and they were unable to resuscitate. Two plus years in, it still effects my son when he is part of a losing effort on a patient. This patient was 30 years old, same as he, and seeming normal before last week. I had similar reaction to after doing CPR on the 31 year old that fell dead in the yard next door, 3 months ago. I did that without mask, gloves or equipment until relieved by EMS, who worked on the young man for over 30 minutes after relieving me. I had spoke with the young man on multiple occasions and as lately as two nights before, out in the same yard he fell dead in, and I was summoned for help. My son called me to talk after the loss of his patient. He reflected a changed perspective on the disease. He reminded me never to take chances like that again, as this disease is far more serious than he had thought and can get people at any age and especially at my age, at any time. It is different when you see it right in front of you.
The problem is that patients dying from everything else under the sun have magically disappeared. Everyone dying now seems to be dying of Covid as if there ain't nothing else out there killing people anymore. And if they die of something else, well they had Covid also, and it enhanced their death situation.

Good point.

No reason to.........voting in person is no more or less dangerous, and likely less dangerous, than going to the store to get food.
Agree, and everyone is doing just that and a whole lot more.

What a freaking racket it has all become. If the voting station's are placed in a huge gymnasium where the voter is actually separated by spaces of 25' between them, then they can use open station's as so people won't be confined to breathing the former voters germs left behind in a confined space.

After each voter exits the area where voted, a person then walks up and cleans the area by spraying disenfectant. Next.

Or just shut it all down until the Covid is safe in order to return to normal voting practices.

Good point.

What a freaking racket it has all become. If the voting station's are placed in a huge gymnasium where the voter is actually separated by spaces of 25' between them, then they can use open station's as so people won't be confined to breathing the former voters germs left behind in a confined space.

After each voter exits the area where voted, a person then walks up and cleans the area by spraying disenfectant. Next.

Or just shut it all down until the Covid is safe in order to return to normal voting practices.

Or....we hold the election after Trump replaces ginsburg and breyer...I'll settle for that.

Good point.

Or....we hold the election after Trump replaces ginsburg and breyer...I'll settle for that.
Well that too... LOL

However I don't think it will help any, because the Democrats aren't going to be playing by the rules any longer, and anything Trump does they will be undoing at the end of a barrel of a government gun.

I encourage everybody to start early voting as soon as it is allowed before election day. Vote by mail if you must, but know drumpf has control of the postal service and will hold up the vote to hang on to power. If I have to, I will not only mask, but throw on a disposable rainsuit and glove up. I will vote early and in person, to make sure my vote counts.

Don't forget to duct tape up those entry points for the virus in your make shift suit there, especially the mouth.....
Nothing extreme about taking precautions. Pretty radical to ignore hazards, off hand. Son worked on 4 patients night before last. Three were covid. The third had been diagnosed Thursday, a week ago. They kept him breathing, maxed the oxygen they were allowed to, getting patient up to 80 from 50, and transported. At the hospital, during treatment by emergency room doctor the patient coded and they were unable to resuscitate. Two plus years in, it still effects my son when he is part of a losing effort on a patient. This patient was 30 years old, same as he, and seeming normal before last week. I had similar reaction to after doing CPR on the 31 year old that fell dead in the yard next door, 3 months ago. I did that without mask, gloves or equipment until relieved by EMS, who worked on the young man for over 30 minutes after relieving me. I had spoke with the young man on multiple occasions and as lately as two nights before, out in the same yard he fell dead in, and I was summoned for help. My son called me to talk after the loss of his patient. He reflected a changed perspective on the disease. He reminded me never to take chances like that again, as this disease is far more serious than he had thought and can get people at any age and especially at my age, at any time. It is different when you see it right in front of you.
The problem is that patients dying from everything else under the sun have magically disappeared. Everyone dying now seems to be dying of Covid as if there ain't nothing else out there killing people anymore. And if they die of something else, well they had Covid also, and it enhanced their death situation.
Yep. That is a problem, alright. It is a disease that should be taken seriously, as a serious risk. Take precautions as necessary to go about your personal business as best you can, and maybe you can avoid becoming one of the statistics. I still take precautions, even though I have tested positive for the anti-bodies by one of the Labs that Donnie has publicly lauded on stage with him. Like my T-shirt says, Been there, done that, got the antibodies. Yet I do not want it again, so I take precautions.

The only thing wrong with your post is Don has NOT embraced our foes. He is constantly causing problems with Russia, China, Iran, and Venezuela. You stating otherwise is an indication you get your news from the MSM.

Secondly and more importantly, the US has no foes other than the ones the MIC and Deep State have made up, for their benefit.

Oh, do tell. What "problems" had Putin's Puppet caused for Russia?

Really? You just proved you’re completely uninformed. Get informed.

Why didn't you provide a link if you're so "informed". You know, like this.

It doesn’t take much to see he is inflaming relations with the establishment’s foes. Aren’t you aware he has numerous sanctions on these nations, even more so than the warmonger Big Ears. He just last week caused a bunch of shit with Iran and Venezuela. Wake the fuck up.

The only thing wrong with your post is Don has NOT embraced our foes. He is constantly causing problems with Russia, China, Iran, and Venezuela. You stating otherwise is an indication you get your news from the MSM.

Secondly and more importantly, the US has no foes other than the ones the MIC and Deep State have made up, for their benefit.

It doesn’t take much to see he is inflaming relations with the establishment’s foes. Aren’t you aware he has numerous sanctions on these nations, even more so than the warmonger Big Ears. He just last week caused a bunch of shit with Iran and Venezuela. Wake the fuck up.

What is plain to see is that when it comes to Russia, Trump is the puppet of Putin that Hillary informed us he was 4 years ago.

What is plain to see is that when it comes to Russia, Trump is the puppet of Putin that Hillary informed us he was 4 years ago.

If you believe that, you’ll believe anything.

If you believe that, you’ll believe anything.

I believe facts and the fact is that Donald Trump has not been "hard on Russia", he keeps doing exactly as Russia wants. He can't even bring himself to condemn Putin putting a bounty on our soldiers. Puhleeze.

Forum List

Back