Visit the third world city known as Los Angeles

LOL I got it comped, you dumb fuck. Only poors like you pay.

People like me make it possible for punks, like you, to get comped. Moron.

However, knowing you are a liar, even that likely never happened.

But, the point he was making stands, Westwood, and the Wilshire Corridor, are not representative of LA. They are the playground if the elite. I have enjoyed many sunday brunches at the country club there.

You wouldn't know about that though. It takes real money to get in there.

People like me make it possible for punks, like you, to get comped. Moron.

However, knowing you are a liar, even that likely never happened.

But, the point he was making stands, Westwood, and the Wilshire Corridor, are not representative of LA. They are the playground if the elite. I have enjoyed many sunday brunches at the country club there.

You wouldn't know about that though. It takes real money to get in there.

Thanks then. Enjoyed you paying for my room, bitch. Two nights in a $600 a night room I'll assume you paid for it. I guess that makes you my bitch.

Thanks then. Enjoyed you paying for my room, bitch. Two nights in a $600 a night room I'll assume you paid for it. I guess that makes you my bitch.

No, dumbshit, it makes you my bitch. You ain't nothing without people like me to support you. I spend 600 for a decent bottle of whisky.

Like I said, you ain't nothin.
Nothin at all, and you still avoid the reality that policies you like are turning LA into a shithole.

Eventually the peasants are going to rise up and chop your head off.

Marie....

I remember my folks saying how wonderful LA was in the 40's and 50's. That's of course when it was mostly a monoculture.

Trains in downtown Los Angeles ransacked by thieves: 'Amazon packages, UPS boxes, unused Covid tests'​

Union Pacific, a railroad company, has primary jurisdiction over crimes committed on the tracks​

The US just doesn't know how to make a country nice.

No, dumbshit, it makes you my bitch. You ain't nothing without people like me to support you. I spend 600 for a decent bottle of whisky.

Like I said, you ain't nothin.
Nothin at all, and you still avoid the reality that policies you like are turning LA into a shithole.

Eventually the peasants are going to rise up and chop your head off.

Marie....
You've never seen nothing besides the inside of a costco. as you're cleaning the toilets.

The “topic”? Oh boy. Ok…LA county has more people than most red states. It’s clearly a superior place to live. Let’s hear your idiotic view on why so few people live in Dixie.
Define superior ?

Not all of us thinks getting robbed and shot, paying outrageous taxes, $3,000 a month to live in a shoe box, wall to wall people and traffic is utopia

As part of our efforts to keep trains secure and communities safe, Union Pacific employs state-of-the-art security technology that focuses on detecting unauthorized access. Union Pacific's security efforts include: Our own police force consisting of more than 200 UP police officers.

They have 200 of their own cops.

Is "Daily Wire" a fake news source. I'm too lazy to look it up.
Wow. 200 cops.
To cover 32,000 miles of track.

You’re some genius, ain’t ya?

Forum List

Back