Visit the third world city known as Los Angeles

The "business climate?"
Where people can walk into stores and take what they want, w/o fear of prosecution?
Why would anyone in their right minds do business there?
IDK. Same thing we ask black people who live in Detroit or Chicago. No one will do business in Detroit because of shoplifters and worse. So move. That's what we tell people who live in Detroit. Detroit is hopeless. Unless you have money then it's a wonderful place.

So where are you moving to? Texas, Alabama, Florida?

IDK. Same thing we ask black people who live in Detroit or Chicago. No one will do business in Detroit because of shoplifters and worse. So move. That's what we tell people who live in Detroit. Detroit is hopeless. Unless you have money then it's a wonderful place.

So where are you moving to? Texas, Alabama, Florida?
The right wing wackos/conspiracy theorists are in Florida, the hardcore racists are in Alabama, and Texas has a combination of the two.

I don't think a professional production team could have scripted a better example of just how far out of touch Newsome is and the democrat party in general. I mean read his comments.....he wants to do group prosecution now? In a state that actually subsidizes shop lifting? Will he be accused of racism when they discover that most of the perps are Latino Gang members?

OMG people......wake up!

JO

I don't think a professional production team could have scripted a better example of just how far out of touch Newsome is and the democrat party in general. I mean read his comments.....he wants to do group prosecution now? In a state that actually subsidizes shop lifting? Will he be accused of racism when they discover that most of the perps are Latino Gang members?

OMG people......wake up!

JO
So no one photographed this and no one was shot dead?

Thefts, burglary and looting are misbehavior in communist CA now, police is defunded, rail cars looted, mostly by BLM admirers.
Who is guilty?
As always Putin.

What happened to the vicious 'bulls' that used to enforce their law on and around these trains. California wants to cuddle the criminal. This lies at Newsome's doorstep along with prior leftist governors. Have the people no sense or is voter fraud fully accepted in California?

What happened to the vicious 'bulls' that used to enforce their law on and around these trains. California wants to cuddle the criminal. This lies at Newsome's doorstep along with prior leftist governors. Have the people no sense or is voter fraud fully accepted in California?

Sane folks have left the communist shithole in droves preferable moving to TX

"One of the country's largest railroad companies, Union Pacific, said they'd seen about $5 million in damages and thefts and noted on average, more than 90 shipping containers are looted per day. "

Maybe people should check the origin of packages they buy on line and stop buying from California and the rest of the left coast.

Forum List

Back