Visit the third world city known as Los Angeles

The massive rise in crime, the protection of criminals is leading Union Pacific to consider stopping operations in Los Angeles. Container ships are already rerouting to Texas and Florida. If the trains stop, the region will be economically strangled to death.

The people that benefit from the fifth largest economy on earth are not going to let this happen. Whackadoodles have been predicting California's demise for 50 years now.

The people that benefit from the fifth largest economy on earth are not going to let this happen. Whackadoodles have been predicting California's demise for 50 years now.
One would think so. But other great cities have been taken down. Detroit was a modern marvel. Home of manufacturing and some of the best music. Entire neighborhoods look like open fields with street signs. Chicago was one of our greatest and most innovative cities. Gone.

If the railroads and shipping give up, one by one in Los Angeles. California will no longer have an economy at all.

One would think so. But other great cities have been taken down. Detroit was a modern marvel. Home of manufacturing and some of the best music. Entire neighborhoods look like open fields with street signs. Chicago was one of our greatest and most innovative cities. Gone.

If the railroads and shipping give up, one by one in Los Angeles. California will no longer have an economy at all.
Buffalo was one of the major shipping hubs of the Great Lakes. We had thriving neighborhoods which now look like Beirut, Lebanon of the early 80s.

Wow that's as long as scientists been predicting a new ice age or we are going to run out of oil.

Tipsycatlover

This is ubiquitous in half the US states
They all have a few things in common : leftist mayors and large black populations
Your bookshelf, then, is not complete without Storch, Red Chicago: American Communism at its Grassroots, 1928-35. To be in American style is to lastingly boycott blm marxist baboons.

That's the California way for everything.

The Pelosis and the Newsoms don't give a fuck about $5 gas, but poor people are dying from it.
Move. Isn't that what you tell people who live in places like Detroit? No jobs there so we tell them to move to metro Detroit. Well, move out of Cali if it sucks for you there. Same advice you give people who live in ghettos.

And gas is only $2.92 here.

And gas is only $2.92 here.
Interesting. The EIA shows a much higher number.

1642611642129.png

1642611699947.png

Maybe they are lying to you. You guys think everyone's lying to you why not now?
I look at these charts every week for fuel surcharges.
I have no reason to belieb the EIA is lying , and neither do you
And so, if gas in CA is actually as cheap as you claim , it must be a very localized instance.

I look at these charts every week for fuel surcharges.
I have no reason to belieb the EIA is lying , and neither do you
And so, if gas in CA is actually as cheap as you claim , it must be a very localized instance.
No I'm talking Michigan. $2.92 I believe I paid, because I have a members card to that gas station. Otherwise it would be $2.96. And that's cash only. 10 cents more if you pay with cc.

There is a mass exodus coming out of california that's off the charts. I don't blame them. I have a couple of friends that have left the state.
How about you white conservative Republicans who are fleeing California take a good look in the mirror

1642620587877.png

Remember all the advice you give poor people who live in ghettos? Take the advice you gave them, and show us you can make it in America. Until then, you sound a lot like your brothers and sisters in poor ghettos. No jobs. Jobs don't pay enough. Too expensive. Waaah. The rich have all the money. Waaah. Capitalism is out of wack. Are you white republicans finally admitting it? What do you want to do tax the rich?

How about you white conservative Republicans who are fleeing California take a good look in the mirror

View attachment 590100
Remember all the advice you give poor people who live in ghettos? Take the advice you gave them, and show us you can make it in America. Until then, you sound a lot like your brothers and sisters in poor ghettos. No jobs. Jobs don't pay enough. Too expensive. Waaah. The rich have all the money. Waaah. Capitalism is out of wack. Are you white republicans finally admitting it? What do you want to do tax the rich?

Nope, you taxed excessively and shook your fist at the rule of law. Now, you're going to reap the rancid fruit that you have sown.

Nope, you taxed excessively and shook your fist at the rule of law. Now, you're going to reap the rancid fruit that you have sown.
You white idiots should now realize that I was right all these years. To the rich, you are all n*#rs. Doesn't matter what color your skin is in California.

It's time you Republicans leave Blue States if you can't handle the business climate. Go to Alabama. More your speed there. Or San Antonio.

Forum List

Back