Obituary for LA

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Worse still, conditions in LA today are bordering on the medieval. Anyone visiting some of the most famous districts of urban Los Angeles – notably downtown, Hollywood and Venice Beach – sees clear signs of destitution, including sprawling homeless encampments, vast numbers of people living in vehicles and rampant crime. Last year, a UN official compared conditions on LA’s Skid Row, a poor downtown neighbourhood, to those of Syrian refugee camps. Smash-and-grab thefts at local 7-Elevens and the persistent theft of goods from railyards suggest this is a city that has lost control to the modern version of lawless highwaymen. The fall of Los Angeles
Old and poor with more business and young leaving.....

When the Prince of Fucking Darkness is leaving the city, the place really has to be a piece of crap.

Mainly, the decline of the American empire is being seen in the people's poverty, due to the lack of ambition to work at jobs that don't offer enough on which to survive.

Mainly, the decline of the American empire is being seen in the people's poverty, due to the lack of ambition to work at jobs that don't offer enough on which to survive.
Hahaha…yeah, the tens of millions of desperate illiterate thirdworlders have nothing to do with turning Mexifornia thirdworld…..hahahaha
You bleeding heart Libs can’t get out of your way.

Hahaha…yeah, the tens of millions of desperate illiterate thirdworlders have nothing to do with turning Mexifornia thirdworld…..hahahaha
You bleeding heart Libs can’t get out of your way.
Canada and the rest of the world's democracies benefit from Third World immigrants.

Canada and the rest of the world's democracies benefit from Third World immigrants.
Hahaha….right, yet for some reason you can never ever show us the evidence of such a ludicrous claim.
You lie because it FEELZ so good to tell such a lie.
Do you find it odd that you can’t and won’t point us to one single community, city, state or nation comprised of thirdworlders that is clean, safe and prosperous?
Try going beyond FEELZ just once.

Hahaha….right, yet for some reason you can never ever show us the evidence of such a ludicrous claim.
You lie because it FEELZ so good to tell such a lie.
Do you find it odd that you can’t and won’t point us to one single community, city, state or nation comprised of thirdworlders that is clean, safe and prosperous?
Try going beyond FEELZ just once.
And just like that Donald H runs from the discussion…..hahaha
Weird how as soon as you ask for proof beyond their personal FEELZ they scramble like cockroaches when the light is flipped on.

Worse still, conditions in LA today are bordering on the medieval. Anyone visiting some of the most famous districts of urban Los Angeles – notably downtown, Hollywood and Venice Beach – sees clear signs of destitution, including sprawling homeless encampments, vast numbers of people living in vehicles and rampant crime. Last year, a UN official compared conditions on LA’s Skid Row, a poor downtown neighbourhood, to those of Syrian refugee camps. Smash-and-grab thefts at local 7-Elevens and the persistent theft of goods from railyards suggest this is a city that has lost control to the modern version of lawless highwaymen. The fall of Los Angeles

You know what is said about anything the Left gets control of.

I beleive you proved it.

We were there in 2014 for The Rose Parade. Stayed at the Hojos on the parade route in Pasadena. We went to see some of the floats being made. Dont remember seeing any camps or tents, just a few areas where I decided not to park and went a block or two over. The decline has been rather swift

Democrats have destroyed all the great cities in the US.

I can't think of any Democrat city where it would be good to visit. Even dangerous for business visits.

Section 8 housing is even causing the crime and scum to move out to the suburbs.

Democrats have destroyed all the great cities in the US.

I can't think of any Democrat city where it would be good to visit. Even dangerous for business visits.

Section 8 housing is even causing the crime and scum to move out to the suburbs.

1662924727403.png

My son lives in an upscale neighborhood in North Atlanta (Alpharetta). Many homes costing a million or more.

He said that crime is even moving in there. The Blacks from Atlanta are commuting in to commit the crime. The filthy feds have put in Section 8 housing and that has really screwed up the area. Rapes, thievery, murders and more drugs showing up on the streets.

My son lives in an upscale neighborhood in North Atlanta (Alpharetta). Many homes costing a million or more.

He said that crime is even moving in there. The Blacks from Atlanta are commuting in to commit the crime. The filthy feds have put in Section 8 housing and that has really screwed up the area. Rapes, thievery, murders and more drugs showing up on the streets.
Thanks Obama

I have lived in Los Angeles since the 1940s.

It has gone from a conservative to a woke society.

A liberal African American Congress woman is on track to beat a law-and-order Caucasian businessman to become the next mayor.

Crimes of all kinds (not just the major ones of assault and murder) are occurring more often than ever. The predators have never been this brazen. They know that bleeding heart politicians and the local prosecutor have their backs.

Many cities back East deteriorated very early, starting in the 1960s.

Now it is time for Los Angeles.

It is a very hurtful but a brutal fact that most of the really violent crimes are committed by people of two certain ethnicities.

The United States of America is a-changing.

And not necessarily for the better (as is portrayed in TV commercials).

I agreed to deliver a vehicle to South Central L.A. a couple of years ago. Block after block of tents taking up every inch of sidewalk. People with no joy, just agony in their faces. The stench in the air, from raw sewage from the hundreds of Americans that use the street as a dry toilet, is putrid. We've all seen the photos but I can assure you....a person MUST visit this area to appreciate how horrific it actually is. I saw the worst slums on the planet right there in L.A.... My uber driver dropped me off at the airport, and a jet took me back to my green, clean paradise I call home.... but I will never forget the stench that people breathe all day everyday in vast areas of Los Angeles.

I have lived in Los Angeles since the 1940s.

It has gone from a conservative to a woke society.

A liberal African American Congress woman is on track to beat a law-and-order Caucasian businessman to become the next mayor.

Crimes of all kinds (not just the major ones of assault and murder) are occurring more often than ever. The predators have never been this brazen. They know that bleeding heart politicians and the local prosecutor have their backs.

Many cities back East deteriorated very early, starting in the 1960s.

Now it is time for Los Angeles.

It is a very hurtful but a brutal fact that most of the really violent crimes are committed by people of two certain ethnicities.

The United States of America is a-changing.

And not necessarily for the better (as is portrayed in TV commercials).

And it's not just that city......it's America under the Democrat regime.

The super wealthy feel better about themselves when they have to kick the destitute out of the way to enter an up-scale restaurant.

Forum List

Back