MyPillow Told Get Out By Bank

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Seems that Mike Lindell's bank doesn't want him around.
That brings to mind the Steve Miller Band song " Your Cash Ain't Nothin' But Trash"

"During an appearance of indicted Steve Bannon's podcast, embattled MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell revealed that his bank recently contacted him and asked him to close his accounts with them because they fear their association with him will cause "reputational damage."

"According to the report from Newsweek, Lindell -- who is already facing a billion-dollar civil lawsuit filed against him by Dominion Voting Sytems for defamation -- played a recording he purports came from a bank officer at Heartland Financial and Minnesota Bank and Trust who gave him 30 days to close his accounts and take his business elsewhere."

Seems that Mike Lindell's bank doesn't want him around.
That brings to mind the Steve Miller Band song " Your Cash Ain't Nothin' But Trash"

"During an appearance of indicted Steve Bannon's podcast, embattled MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell revealed that his bank recently contacted him and asked him to close his accounts with them because they fear their association with him will cause "reputational damage."

"According to the report from Newsweek, Lindell -- who is already facing a billion-dollar civil lawsuit filed against him by Dominion Voting Sytems for defamation -- played a recording he purports came from a bank officer at Heartland Financial and Minnesota Bank and Trust who gave him 30 days to close his accounts and take his business elsewhere."

What part of that bank being a private business do you not understand? Hell, if I was that bank I would just send him a cashier's check and tell him adios.

The wokeness of our nation has hurt that guy. Bed, Bath and Beyond is an example. They removed hs products and now they are closing 37 stores. This guy is a success story who happens to be the wrong faith, the wrong political views, the wrong color and the wrong gender. And you Progs will start your drug addiction and homeless excuses for those affected and why we do not do enough.

maxi-pillow.jpg

Plenty of other banks who would gladly keep his money.

If Mike wasn't so faithful to his employees, he'd be better off getting out of that shithole called Minnesota, and moving his operation to Florida or Texas.
He can bank in North Dakota, ffs! They're completely independent from the big banking system! Smart!

The wokeness of our nation has hurt that guy. Bed, Bath and Beyond is an example. They removed hs products and now they are closing 37 stores. This guy is a success story who happens to be the wrong faith, the wrong political views, the wrong color and the wrong gender. And you Progs will start your drug addiction and homeless excuses for those affected and why we do not do enough.
they discontinued my pillow because sales of that product were slow.
Bed bath & beyond has around a thousand stores. Those closures have nothing to do with my pillow.

Hey, Mike Lindell is speaking in just a minute at the Trump rally in Arizona.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HonesttoGod? (I didn't watch the video clip)........ but really,Don Trump invited this Mike Lindell to share a stage with him?

This may just be me, but........but if Don can't see this guy ain't exactly one of the famed "only the very best people" he so desired to surround himself with, well, sonofagun!.....butter my butt and call me a biscuit!

Remember folks, this is the same guy we've seen on tape stating that he has evidence that can convict 300 million Americans of election fraud!

Never mind that there are only 209,000,000 of 'em old enough to vote. Presumably the other 81 million would be kids who helped perpetrate "the Steal"?

I would think, and this may just be me, but I would think one wouldn't want PillowBoy within miles of that rally.

On second thought.........

Alternatively, Mike Lindell could be there as sort of a trial-balloon for Don Trump's Vice-President pick......if he runs in 2024.

????

Forum List

Back