Vigilante Justice; Brought to you by the Political Right.

Wrong, your side is BLM and Antifa terrorists. Burning people’s businesses down, shooting people at peaceful protests. We have a right to defend ourselves from dangerous unhinged lunatics. Like Kyle Rittenhouse did when he was attacked by leftwing lunatics.
And let's all hope he is con-victed of multiple murders.

Good piece in Today's Times about the Texas heartbeat bill and what it will mean long term.

As we saw with the 1/6 insurrection attempt, the likes of Kyle Rittenhouse and other right wing heroes....the strategy (or at least the result) is that the GOP is creating vigilantes to do what the courts have barred the government from doing.

From the piece:

View attachment 535209

Its behind a paywall so I doubt many will read it. But its worth your time if you're interested.

You lost me at "Good piece in Today's Times.."

Good piece in Today's Times about the Texas heartbeat bill and what it will mean long term.

As we saw with the 1/6 insurrection attempt, the likes of Kyle Rittenhouse and other right wing heroes....the strategy (or at least the result) is that the GOP is creating vigilantes to do what the courts have barred the government from doing.

From the piece:

View attachment 535209

Its behind a paywall so I doubt many will read it. But its worth your time if you're interested.

The Dems have corrupted the courts and legal system....corrupt Biden known to be taking bribes using his pedo son and yet the FBI does nothing to him. Criminals burning down cities and attacking motorists but the woke judges and prosecutors don't go after them, but lord forbid if anyone was around the capital on 1/6 to protest our corrupt government, because the FBI Is going to try to destroy you as the dems woke judges lock people up and leave them in jails without due process.

Rittenhouse did nothing wrong--he is a heros despite you bullshit spin.

The Dems have corrupted the courts and legal system....corrupt Biden known to be taking bribes using his pedo son and yet the FBI does nothing to him. Criminals burning down cities and attacking motorists but the woke judges and prosecutors don't go after them, but lord forbid if anyone was around the capital on 1/6 to protest our corrupt government, because the FBI Is going to try to destroy you as the dems woke judges lock people up and leave them in jails without due process.

What cities have burned down? Last I checked, they are all up and running................except those hit by our more recent monster storms....but that's another subject.

Ritterhouse is a murderer and will be judged as such.

You're not very bright... and doubtless not even bright enough to realize it.

I in fact do report white-right traitors to the FBI. The FBI came to me originally, since it was known that I was passing the identities of white-right nuts to the local synagogue. Yes, and the state Police also have spoken with me and encouraged me to tell them anything I know.

So, little fool, your blather is flushable along with all the other shit spewed by white-right traitors in here.

We are going to squash your little attempted white-right fascist coup most definitively, boy.

The current laugh: Q-Anon shaman... LOL!!! Really stay tuned to that story, it's hilarious.
You are dumb as a rock babe.....it isn't the right wing that attack synagogues or the ones that usually do terror attacks.....

It's the crazy dems followed by the usually better planned Libertarians such as I am. If the FBI is talking to you babycakes, they suspect you have mental disorders and might be a threat.

You are dumb as a rock babe.....it isn't the right wing that attack synagogues or the ones that usually do terror attacks.....

It's the crazy dems followed by the usually better planned Libertarians such as I am. If the FBI is talking to you babycakes, they suspect you have mental disorders and might be a threat.

White supremacists all.

Wrong, your side is BLM and Antifa terrorists. Burning people’s businesses down, shooting people at peaceful protests. We have a right to defend ourselves from dangerous unhinged lunatics. Like Kyle Rittenhouse did when he was attacked by leftwing lunatics.
Rittenhouse was a teenage illegally armed vigilante who gunned down two unarmed people. No wonder you blood thirsty lunatics turn a messed up kid into a hero. YOUR politicians are on record making statements calling for bloodshed and taking up arms when an election is "rigged" (currently defined as any election you lose) and YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS participated in a violent attack on our capital and attempted overthrow of an election. You complain about private companies censoring voices while you actively pass legislation that censors ideas you do not like. The Dems may be looney but you guys are dangerous to democracy and freedom

It is rightwing extremistswho have attacked synagogues.. and mosques...and even churches.

And now you are scared about people on the Left standing up to the Right White thugs?
There are no White Supreme thugs. That’s why your side has to cook up hoax after hoax of “racist” attacks.

You and the OP are the ones afraid of everyday normal Americans and patriots standing up to leftwing terrorist nutters.

There are no White Supreme thugs. That’s why your side has to cook up hoax after hoax of “racist” attacks.

You and the OP are the ones afraid of everyday normal Americans and patriots standing up to leftwing terrorist nutters.
These are not "every day normal" Americans and they are certainly not "patriots".

Blank_3000_x_1688_13_bdvlfu.jpeg

From the piece:

View attachment 535209

But you were fine with friends, neighbors, and relatives ratting on each other for having too many people congregating during lockdowns.

Forum List

Back