Vigilante Justice; Brought to you by the Political Right.

And it will be struck down in due time, an injunction is already in place and had the people filed for an injunction the right court instead of the Supreme Court, it would have been granted immediately by the lower court. Now, it will work it's way through the courts the proper way and then get struck down by the Supreme Court, this law won't stick.

To me all the laws are the same, they are intruding on ones privacy, that is the key. Both parties want you to actually give up your privacy for their agendas.

You need to fight both sides on this or it will continue, but partisans aren't smart enough to figure it out.
Congrats. You have resurrected yourself to "Unignore" status. Don't blow it right away :p

Actually, Obama is the one who started this kind of thing. It was B. Hussein O who started running Public Service Announcements telling the people "if you see something, say something".

Further, Sleepy Joe has expanded this immensely. How many are being incarcerated without bail for phony "insurrections" because their neighbors snitched on them?

If the libs don't like it, they shouldn't have started it.
I have no problem, and have had no problem reporting any threats, or hints of assassination...but I've not done it with hopes of getting a pay check.

I totally mean what I say. Most women are libturd sluts who abort

But I strongly believe in partial birth abortion for scum like you. Take those foreceps and rip your mother fucking ass out and crack your skull
So that's a firm "no" then.

Cool.

LOL..your avatar says all I need to know about your rancid personality.

Funny how I was responding to someone who was telling others he wanted to see other posters aborted and you attacked me. But of course, you ostensibly with his sentiments. it shows your shallowness and the hole in your soul.

Go back to your cave, kid.
That avi speaks directly to you and your mentally ill ilk.

Good piece in Today's Times about the Texas heartbeat bill and what it will mean long term.

As we saw with the 1/6 insurrection attempt, the likes of Kyle Rittenhouse and other right wing heroes....the strategy (or at least the result) is that the GOP is creating vigilantes to do what the courts have barred the government from doing.

From the piece:

View attachment 535209

Its behind a paywall so I doubt many will read it. But its worth your time if you're interested.

Yet another manifestation of the authoritarian right.

As for the right’s Stasi-like tactic of using private citizens and lawsuits to enforce draconian laws and intimidate the political opposition, defenders of our civil rights need to explore 4th Amendment case law concerning private individuals acting as agents of the state, and at the behest of the state, to hold Republican-controlled governments accountable.

As long as we're telling on people, the term "Homeland Security" - as in "DHS" - wast chozen und homage to Das Fatherland.. Ack!!.. Sorry.. Dis ist a sick joke, ja, you see?

Dr._Strangelove.png

Watch your mouth, boy. Your side are violent traitors who are hysterically afraid of too many non-white people, and are seething with perverse hatred and fear of women. You are a pack of sick puppies and many of us are about fed up with your crap, your violence, your treasonous attitudes, and your loudmouthed threatening of nearly everyone.

You are going to shut up. If not today soon. We are going to make life very uncomfortable for you scum. That has already begun. We are going after all Trumpoid businesses. Trumpoids will be ostracized. We decent democratic folks are no longer going to tolerate your disruption, your threats, and your idiocy.

YOU, boy, sit down and shut your mouth right now. That is not a request.
LOL, ooooo, it’s “not a request”.

Blow it out your ass, faggot.

That’s right, bitch. Our side is willing to fight for this country and our rights.

If you don’t like it, move to Africa or China.

Apparently others are willing to fight too. As evidenced by the ANTIFA guy who shot a Proud Boy yesterday.

Your side has become the party of violence, big government and repression. You have used legislative power to silence dissent and the discussion of ideas you don't agree with. That isn't private businesses, this using the government to intimmidate citizens and encourage citizens to spy on each other. You have elected Republican legislaters calling for "bloodshed" and violence when elections are lost. The Relublican party sure has changed.
Wrong, your side is BLM and Antifa terrorists. Burning people’s businesses down, shooting people at peaceful protests. We have a right to defend ourselves from dangerous unhinged lunatics. Like Kyle Rittenhouse did when he was attacked by leftwing lunatics.

Forum List

Back