Vigilante Justice; Brought to you by the Political Right.

A law that violates a woman’s right to privacy.

A law that increases the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

And as authoritarian and wrongheaded as both of the above are, the Orwellian right further defends a law with a totalitarian provision
Like vaccine mandates?

Yet another manifestation of the authoritarian right.

As for the right’s Stasi-like tactic of using private citizens and lawsuits to enforce draconian laws and intimidate the political opposition, defenders of our civil rights need to explore 4th Amendment case law concerning private individuals acting as agents of the state, and at the behest of the state, to hold Republican-controlled governments accountable.
Great post. I wouldn't change a word.

Way to show how stupid you are. Call it what it is moron. A baby that you want the right to kill. Now go ahead and funny this with no rebuttal like you do to most of my posts. No woman is having her rights removed. Personal responsibility makes you cry doesn’t it?
CA00F0CF-901C-42A1-BA4F-7BB5F19B4ADC.png

LOL, yea they aren’t mandating it…except for the military, Federal workers, healthcare workers, and every major corporation is trying to enforce it. You know, actual fascism where private entities do the bidding of the regime.
Except…it is only mandated for the job…as are other vaccines. None are experimental.

They can always quit and get another job. Isn’t that what you guys are always saying?

What about the other required vaccines?

Except…it is only mandated for the job.

They can always quit and get another job. Isn’t that what you guys are always saying?

What about the other required vaccines?
I’ve never had to supply my vaccine information to my employer.

Actually, Obama is the one who started this kind of thing. It was B. Hussein O who started running Public Service Announcements telling the people "if you see something, say something".

Further, Sleepy Joe has expanded this immensely. How many are being incarcerated without bail for phony "insurrections" because their neighbors snitched on them?

If the libs don't like it, they shouldn't have started it.
It's different when the left does it. It's ALWAYS wrong when we adopt their techniques

Hey moron, you’re the one with a meme with improper grammar. Not projecting. You’re fine with murdering unborn children. We are allowed to think of you as subhuman filth for that.
Your response contains improper grammar. Just thought you might want to know, so you don’t keep repeating the same mistake. In the meantime I’ll check you off as supporting forced pregnancies in 11 yr old kids.

In what way is he projecting? Do you even know what that means? I don't see where he's interested in murdering a whole group of human beings. You, on the other hand....
“A private bill, Terri's law, was enacted in record time. I was one of five House Republicans to vote against this invasive and egregious federal overreach. The optics of this debacle were manifest to the American people who were horrified that Congress would intervene in such a painful, personal family dispute which had been thoroughly litigated and settled in court.

Approval ratings of Congressional Republicans suffered as a consequence and the Terri Schiavo case may have contributed to the GOP losing control of both the House and Senate in the 2006 midterm election.

Which leads me to the Texas law that bans abortion at around six weeks, once a fetal heartbeat can be detected. Like the Terri Schiavo intervention, the Texas law is extreme and completely over the top. Banning abortion at six weeks, when most women don't know they're pregnant, with no exceptions for rape or incest, is problematic enough. But providing $10,000 awards to citizens if they successfully sue anyone who helps women access lawful medical services smacks of a sinister, Orwellian invasion of privacy.

Congressional intervention in the Terri Schiavo case offended the sensibilities of many Americans. The Texas law will, too. When ideological zealotry trumps common sense, expect a backlash.”

The Texas anti-choice law is clearly an example of rightwing ideological zealotry.

In what way is he projecting? Do you even know what that means? I don't see where he's interested in murdering a whole group of human beings. You, on the other hand....
On the other hand…here you are, again, supporting stripping away fundamental rights from an entire group of humans and forcing 11 yr old children, impregnated by “Uncle Sy“ to carry a pregnancy they didn’t have any say in, to term.

Your response contains improper grammar. Just thought you might want to know, so you don’t keep repeating the same mistake. In the meantime I’ll check you off as supporting forced pregnancies in 11 yr old kids.
Wrong asshole. I’m not like you Islamic apologists. Support forced pregnancy of 11 year olds? You’re pathetic.

On the other hand…here you are, again, supporting stripping away fundamental rights from an entire group of humans and forcing 11 yr old children, impregnated by “Uncle Sy“ to carry a pregnancy they didn’t have any say in, to term.
Your obsession with underage pregnancy and incest is disturbing. As is your constant lying. Seek mental help.

Wrong asshole. I’m not like you Islamic apologists. Support forced pregnancy of 11 year olds? Go fuck yourself you deflecting defender of baby murder.
Honey, you are in this thread enthusiastically supporting the new Texas law, which you apparently haven’t read. Yup, your support of that law means 11 yr old girls, impregnated by their incestious “uncle” (that would be forced pregnancy in case you aren’t clued in yet) would be forced to carry and bear that child. And you support it. Go figure.

Forum List

Back