Video shows encounter between police and Scott: funny business by the police?

It shows enough, billy, to make the police release the footage they have.

It shows objects mysteriously appear by his feet after 1:12, and a cop dropping one or more of them (circled in red during analysis). Also the wife telling the cops he has a traumatic brain injury, doesn't have a gun, and not to shoot him. Cops yell at him to drop the gun, and then they do shoot him, off camera.

what does the video show? what is on the ground after 1:12, other than a man? I mean post up a still and circle the object. Know how to do that? probably not.

Looks like a glove not a gun.

Release the videos.
ok, so at about 1:47 of the video there is something there, not at 1:12 though. And close to the end the mass on the ground is not the same, so yeah maybe glove that eventually got ripped up. not sure the point of the video again, it doesn't show before the shot. hmmmm title lies.

Release the videos.
freeze the video where you see that, do a print screen, crop to the still, and circle the object while you crop it. I see nothing.

Let's see the video the police have. These are the public documents that need to be released as soon as possible.
yep I agree, I'm sure they'll show us. Why wouldn't they, they've shown all of the other videos over the last couple of years correct?

Release the videos.
freeze the video where you see that, do a print screen, crop to the still, and circle the object while you crop it. I see nothing.

Let's see the video the police have. These are the public documents that need to be released as soon as possible.
yep I agree, I'm sure they'll show us. Why wouldn't they, they've shown all of the other videos over the last couple of years correct?

Maybe it will exonerate the police. I have no choice but to wait and see.

what does the video show? what is on the ground after 1:12, other than a man? I mean post up a still and circle the object. Know how to do that? probably not.
The police released a "witness" photo they claim shows the gun on the ground.
Witness photo shows gun at scene, sources confirm
witness%20photo%20gun_1474501349100_6179362_ver1.0.JPG

Here is a still from the video showing no gun.

proxy.jpg

The police released a "witness" photo they claim shows the gun on the ground.
Witness photo shows gun at scene, sources confirm
witness%20photo%20gun_1474501349100_6179362_ver1.0.JPG

Here is a still from the video showing no gun.

proxy.jpg
I agree, but I don't know when what happened happened. The one on top the dude is closer to the curb, the dude in the red shirt is bending over. The one on the bottom the dude is further away from the curb and the dude in the red shirt is standing up watching. So what is the timeline here? tough to know anything without time of day posted on the photo and video.

According to his wife's video, Scott was not sitting in his car & did not have his hands up when shot. Cops were yelling drop the gun. Wife was telling Scott "don't do it" before he was shot. Gun with Scott's prints was recovered. This is most likely going to be ruled as a justified police shooting regardless of how or why they began their encounter.

Forum List

Back