Video Released of Disney’s All Hands Meeting

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They’ve gone full in for pedophillia and sexual deviance.

“Executive producer Latoya Raveneau says her team has implemented a "not-at-all-secret gay agenda" and is regularly "adding queerness" to children's programming.”

“Disney corporate president Karey Burke says, "as the mother [of] one transgender child and one pansexual child," she supports having "many, many, many LGBTQIA characters in our stories" and wants a minimum of 50 percent of characters to be LGBTQIA and racial minorities.”

They’ve gone full in for pedophillia and sexual deviance.

“Executive producer Latoya Raveneau says her team has implemented a "not-at-all-secret gay agenda" and is regularly "adding queerness" to children's programming.”

“Disney corporate president Karey Burke says, "as the mother [of] one transgender child and one pansexual child," she supports having "many, many, many LGBTQIA characters in our stories" and wants a minimum of 50 percent of characters to be LGBTQIA and racial minorities.”

You mean people in positions of power get to push their agenda instead of the agenda of hateful bigots and mutants who will never be in that position? You don't say... 😆

There are news sources that told ppl this yrs ago, but the well trained presstitutes made sure their sheep believe it was all a conspiracy. Hmmm I wonder why. ( nooooot)

Gay Days at Walt Disney World is an annual pro- homosexual event which takes place at Walt Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, Florida (outside Orlando) during the first weekend of June. It initially began in 1991 as a one-day event on the first Friday of June, but was then expanded to cover the whole first weekend of the month. A far cry from when Disney would not allow you entry if you had a peace sign on your clothes

Fuck Disney.

Only thing they put out I'll watch is the marvel movies, and I pirate those so they don't get a penny of my money.

I won't even buy cereal if it it promos a Disney made movie. I'll dig for a box without the promo or just wait till the promo is over.

what is pansexual?

How old are her kids?

are they little? then she should be arrested for child endangerment.

If they are adults. They're freakin' crazy and she is responsible.

The very thing that DC politicians are denying. this year. LOLOLLOLOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back