'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls' no longer the greeting at Disney

I'm telling you that having XY chromosomes doesn't mean you are definitely a man because sometimes it means you're a girl. That's a biological fact.
You stupidity asked how Kaitlyn “ knew” she wasn’t a man genetically because she wasn’t a “ biologist” I can use the same logic and ask any woman on the Street who probably has the XX chromosomes and has given birth , conceived by having relations how she “ knows” she’s a woman because she ‘s probably not a biology Major . Meanwhile then ( Bruce Jenner) had normal relations with his wife and evacuated Live Sperm Just admit your “ arguments “ are ignorant and misinformed. Please speak to your uncle the “ doctor “ ASAP

You stupidity asked how Kaitlyn “ knew” she wasn’t a man genetically because she wasn’t a “ biologist” I can use the same logic and ask any woman on the Street who probably has the XX chromosomes and has given birth , conceived by having relations how she “ knows” she’s a woman because she ‘s probably not a biology Major . Meanwhile then ( Bruce Jenner) had normal relations with his wife and evacuated Live Sperm Just admit your “ arguments “ are ignorant and misinformed. Please speak to your uncle the “ doctor “ ASAP
Wrong spelling error : At work Ejaculated

What is so offensive about 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls'?
Are they not welcomed at Disney anymore?
Is Disney a dangerous place to take your children?
Is Left Wing "inclusiveness" actually exclusive?
Capitalism is under attack by the radical statists, but the private sector still gets to determine its policies without politicians and bureaucrats arrogating such freedoms.

Free speech is being exercised in America, despite Big Government attempts at suppression, an intrusive fanaticism that even invades the privacy of the womb and dictates to every citizen his self-identity.

The prissy boys don't get to inflict their prejudices upon everyone else.

They do have the right to kvetch, and I support that right.

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 4.52.01 PM.png

"So I'm a cross dresser -
If RonDion tries sending his jack-booted gestapo
to re-dress me, I'll smack them with

an unreasonable search and seizure suit!"

😄

Moron, I asked if Kaitlyn was a biologist because people who aren't biologists can have some silly ideas about human anatomy and physiology despite themselves being human. Are you arguing Kaitlyn doesn't have to be a biologist to know who she is because by that same logic so does every trans person.

😄

Moron, I asked if Kaitlyn was a biologist because people who aren't biologists can have some silly ideas about human anatomy and physiology despite themselves being human. Are you arguing Kaitlyn doesn't have to be a biologist to know who she is because by that same logic so does every trans person.
Moron,
You asked me how she ( now) knew she was a Male at birth . Are you arguing she ( now) has to be a biologist to determine she was born a Male in spite of the fact he had Male Organs which ejaculated REAL SPERM??

If I were taking kids to Disney World I wouldn't notice one way or another. Jeez you people are wound way too tight.

Moron,
You asked me how she ( now) knew she was a Male at birth . Are you arguing she ( now) has to be a biologist to determine she was born a Male in spite of the fact he had Male Organs which ejaculated REAL SPERM??

Gender is a biological reality. Gender identity is a psychological reality.

Politicians and bureaucrats can't dictate either, nor should they try.

The statists crave an intrusive Big Government dictating to everyone, but it is futile.

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 7.28.58 PM.png

"Hey, Sailor!
You're who I tell you you are!"

The president of Disney is proud of the fact that she successfully twisted two children, one transsexuals, the other pansexual.

She wants all children to be twisted.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, about one million people in the U.S. identify as transgender. That’s about 0.6% of the adult population.

I wonder if Disney knows this....they are self-destructing in broad daylight....young 20 something CEO's and front office personnel are damaging one company after another with their woke nonsense....
Kind of fun to watch....I'm just glad I went to Disneyworld and Disneyland before they ruined it...back when it was still the happiest place on earth....

That too has changed.

They are now the GAYEST place on earth.

The Mainstreet Electrical Parade has been replaced by the Glowing Buttplug Parade..

The Left Wingers have destroyed Disney just like they destroyed the Boy Scouts.
Liberals are dangerous for children.

Disney employees arrested in Florida human trafficking sting

108 people were arrested in a sting targeting human trafficking, prostitution and child predators in Polk County, Florida. Polk County Sherriffs Office …
What else would you expect from clowns that bring you Micky Mouse and guys like Goofy, Huey, Dewy, and Louie?

A Disney executive in charge of content vowed to up the ante on gender politics during an all-hands meeting, promising that at least half of the characters in its productions will be LGBTQIA or from racial minorities by the end of the year.
General entertainment president Karey Burke said during a company-wide Zoom call that Disney must do more to be more inclusive, as she vowed that 50 per cent of characters and content would be from underrepresented groups.
Meanwhile, Disney's diversity and inclusion chief Vivain said that they no longer address theme park visitors as 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls' but instead as 'dreamers' and 'friends'.

Comment:
What is so offensive about 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls'?
Are they not welcomed at Disney anymore?
Is Disney a dangerous place to take your children?
Is Left Wing "inclusiveness" actually exclusive?

I was going to post this whole thing as it’s own post but yours was so close to this one , I thought
maybe you’d be interested and hell it gets posted .

Get a load of this too

MSM has you weaker minds so freaked out over nothing but a msm lie. Desantis has given a speech telling you dumbasses this bill has nothing in it about “ DONT SAY THE GAY WORD” you are looking like such morons over this.

Apologies to those who don’t want to hear nor accept the fact that this bill was allowing 4-6 YR OLD CHILDREN BEING SHOWN HOW TO PUT A CONDOM ON A FRICKEN DILDO”, DeSantis DOES NOT WANT HIS STATES CHILDREN TO BE SEXUALIZED!

Forum List

Back