'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls' no longer the greeting at Disney

That's what happens when gay people and allies are placed in positions of power. They get to push their agenda. What's wrong with that? On another note, if cuckservatives wanted to push an anti gay agenda and get one of their executives in charge of Disney content do you think that perspective would be welcomed? 😁
Not pushing any sexuality to kids who are too young to be aware of sexuality is certainly not being anti-gay you moronic buffoon.

What's stupid about the strategy of labeling you bigots and racists when you display attitudes of bigotry and racism? 😄
I’m “ bigoted and racist “ because I state that Transgender women are BIOLOGICALLY MEN???? I think Kaitlyn Jenner would disagree with you ASSHOLE

Not pushing any sexuality to kids who are too young to be aware of sexuality is certainly not being anti-gay you moronic buffoon.
What sexuality? You mean promoting healthy gay relationships like they do with all the old Princesses and Princes? I don't remember you salty fucks crying when a crab was singing "la la la la la la la you have to kiss the girl".

I’m “ bigoted and racist “ because I state that Transgender women are BIOLOGICALLY MEN???? I think Kaitlyn Jenner would disagree with you ASSHOLE
Is Kaitlyn a biologist? Have you even had the balls to try and define what a man is in a consistent manner?

Is Kaitlyn a biologist? Have you even had the balls to try and define what a man is in a consistent manner?
You’re correct! She’s only a man who impregnated his then wife before she took the hormone RX and maybe 🤔 surgery. He doesn’t know what biological sex he is? ASSHOLE

You’re correct! She’s only a man who impregnated his then wife before she took the hormone RX and maybe 🤔 surgery. He doesn’t know what biological sex he is? ASSHOLE
Why are you so afraid of trying to give a real answer? Is it because you know you'll fail spectacularly at it?

I did give a real answer you moron. Bruce Jenner ( Now Kaitlyn is a biological man
Which isn't really an answer for what scientifically delineates between a man and a woman, it's just a singular example of a man (not all men) without even an explanation for the logical framework that got you there. For instance are you arguing he's a man because he says he's a man? By logic everyone is who they say they are. Are you arguing that in order to be a man you have to be someone who feels like they are a woman? And dresses like they are a woman? What is the intellectual framework of your answer?

Which isn't really an answer for what scientifically delineates between a man and a woman, it's just a singular example of a man (not all men) without even an explanation for the logical framework that got you there. For instance are you arguing he's a man because he says he's a man? By logic everyone is who they say they are. Are you arguing that in order to be a man you have to be someone who fes they are a woman? What is the intellectual framework of your answer?
You mean it’s not “ scientific “ that if you’re born with XX you’re a female but XY you’re a Male? I have a idea; ASSHOLE. Ask your physician 👩‍⚕️ He should know 😆

That's the thing. You and yours are such pussies that we don't even have to fight you. We can take over your culture, we can pressure Disney to promote our ideas with its giant platform and we can come here and out breed you and replace you. All those things are definitely happening and we don't have to fight you to do them because we can do them right in your face and all you pussies are going to do is watch and cry about it. 😆
You have taken over exactly jack shit. Look who is in power.

Your token ass is worthless.

:laughing0301:

This suddenly feels like a sports forum and we're shit talking each other.
:laugh2:

Which isn't really an answer for what scientifically delineates between a man and a woman, it's just a singular example of a man (not all men) without even an explanation for the logical framework that got you there. For instance are you arguing he's a man because he says he's a man? By logic everyone is who they say they are. Are you arguing that in order to be a man you have to be someone who feels like they are a woman? And dresses like they are a woman? What is the intellectual framework of your answer?
Moron;
Those who are born with XY chromosomes and have male anatomy are biological men. Are you arguing that Katlyn Jenner wasn’t a biological man? You mean a woman competing against all those men won the Gold Metal?? 😆 😆 😆

You mean it’s not “ scientific “ that if you’re born with XX you’re a female but XY you’re a Male? I have a idea; ASSHOLE. Ask your physician 👩‍⚕️ He should know 😆
My family is full of physicians so my physician is my uncle. Is your family full of morons? Is that why you don't know XY people can be women with vaginas who have both ovaries and testies and can get pregnant and give birth?

You have taken over exactly jack shit. Look who is in power.
At Disney it's the gay agenda. 😄

Where is the bigot agenda being promoted in the mainstream?
Your token ass is worthless.

This suddenly feels like a sports forum and we're shit talking each other.
:laugh2:
I'm not even shit talking you moron, I'm relaying facts. You can pretend they don't exist but cucks like Tucker sure do like crying about being replaced. 😄

My family is full of physicians so my physician is my uncle. Is your family full of morons? Is that why you don't know XY people can be women with vaginas who have both ovaries and testies and can get pregnant and give birth?
Yes, Moron, if they have a certain Medical Condition. However Moron, as we have discussed it’s appropriate 1 in 100,000, Are you denying Katlyn Jenner is a biological man? I also have Physicians in my family What about Cher’s Transgender son? Are you denying he’s a biological daughter?

Yes, Moron, if they have a certain Medical Condition. However Moron, as we have discussed it’s appropriate 1 in 100,000.
Im not asking you for the frequency with which it occurs you dipshit, I'm asking you whether it occurs at all. The fact is XY and XX are not definitive qualities of what is a man or woman. You've failed in providing an accurate method of discerning men from women. Do you have another method that consistently accounts for all variation?
Are you denying Katlyn Jenner is a biological man? I also have Physicians in my family What about Cher’s Transgender son? Are you denying he’s a biological daughter?
Sorry buddy, it's your turn to answer my questions regarding your argument. It's not up to me to clarify your argument for you. You're the one arguing Katlyn Jenner is a biological man. What does that mean? Is he a biological man because he says he is? Are you arguing that only men that want to be women and dress like women (just like Katlyn Jenner) are real men? Explain the logical framework of your argument.

At Disney it's the gay agenda. 😄

Where is the bigot agenda being promoted in the mainstream?

I'm not even shit talking you moron, I'm relaying facts. You can pretend they don't exist but cucks like Tucker sure do like crying about being replaced. 😄
That somebody with a penis is really a woman?

A Disney executive in charge of content vowed to up the ante on gender politics during an all-hands meeting, promising that at least half of the characters in its productions will be LGBTQIA or from racial minorities by the end of the year.
General entertainment president Karey Burke said during a company-wide Zoom call that Disney must do more to be more inclusive, as she vowed that 50 per cent of characters and content would be from underrepresented groups.
Meanwhile, Disney's diversity and inclusion chief Vivain said that they no longer address theme park visitors as 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls' but instead as 'dreamers' and 'friends'.

Comment:
What is so offensive about 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls'?
Are they not welcomed at Disney anymore?
Is Disney a dangerous place to take your children?
Is Left Wing "inclusiveness" actually exclusive?
The only question is how long until people do not like being referred to as "dreamers" and "friends"?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Im not asking you for the frequency with which it occurs you dipshit, I'm asking you whether it occurs at all. The fact is XY and XX are not definitive qualities of what is a man or woman. You've failed in providing an accurate method of discerning men from women. Do you have another method that consistently accounts for all variation?

Sorry buddy, it's your turn to answer my questions regarding your argument. It's not up to me to clarify your argument for you. You're the one arguing Katlyn Jenner is a biological man. What does that mean? Is he a biological man because he says he is? Are you arguing that only men that want to be women and dress like women (just like Katlyn Jenner) are real men? Explain the logical framework of your argument.
Are you telling me that him having the XY chromosomes, having ejaculations with live semen and getting his wife pregnant doesn’t qualify him as a male???👩‍⚕️ If I were you; I would consult with your Uncle the “ doctor “ 👍

Are you telling me that him having the XY chromosomes, having ejaculations with live semen and getting his wife pregnant doesn’t qualify him as a male???👩‍⚕️ If I were you; I would consult with your Uncle the “ doctor “ 👍
I'm telling you that having XY chromosomes doesn't mean you are definitely a man because sometimes it means you're a girl. That's a biological fact.

Forum List

Back