'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls' no longer the greeting at Disney

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A Disney executive in charge of content vowed to up the ante on gender politics during an all-hands meeting, promising that at least half of the characters in its productions will be LGBTQIA or from racial minorities by the end of the year.
General entertainment president Karey Burke said during a company-wide Zoom call that Disney must do more to be more inclusive, as she vowed that 50 per cent of characters and content would be from underrepresented groups.
Meanwhile, Disney's diversity and inclusion chief Vivain said that they no longer address theme park visitors as 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls' but instead as 'dreamers' and 'friends'.

Comment:
What is so offensive about 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls'?
Are they not welcomed at Disney anymore?
Is Disney a dangerous place to take your children?
Is Left Wing "inclusiveness" actually exclusive?

A Disney executive in charge of content vowed to up the ante on gender politics during an all-hands meeting, promising that at least half of the characters in its productions will be LGBTQIA or from racial minorities by the end of the year.
General entertainment president Karey Burke said during a company-wide Zoom call that Disney must do more to be more inclusive, as she vowed that 50 per cent of characters and content would be from underrepresented groups.
Meanwhile, Disney's diversity and inclusion chief Vivain said that they no longer address theme park visitors as 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls' but instead as 'dreamers' and 'friends'.

Comment:
They are exclusive, because if you disagree with their wokeness, you're not welcome.

Comment:
I love it when bullshit companies go woke and tank themselves into the ground.

I hope this causes a massive liquidation bankruptcy.

Hopefully they sell off the assets and somebody else picks up deadpool.

Disney could demand every "guest" sign a contract for a gender change for their own children.....

And Conservatives would continue to flock to Disney and sign, just like they continue to flock to Facebook and Twitter. Out of the millions of RightWing gun owners, only a handful will join calls to contact their representatives to demand their rights. But you'll hear their endless whining and complaining as they do nothing and their guns and rights are taken away. These are not smart or determined people. Such is the weak nature of the Right wing. It's why the tiny woke mob is mopping the floors with their worthless asses.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:

Comment:

Disney IS a dangerous pace to take children.

"The most PEDOPHILE place on Earth."

Molester Mouse looks for small children to have his way with.

I would cancel Disney +

If I paid for it....
that's what we should all do. Find ways to get Disney+ and not pay for it.
:laugh: :beer:

And never go to Disneyland. It's a piece of shit anyway.

Mrs. Bootney and I went there with my daughter's high school drill team/dance team in early 2020 before all the Covid bullshit.

I have way more fun at universal studios than Disney. It's a whole Lotta bullshit.

She left out one letter in LGBTQIA.
That letter is P for pedophile.
Pedo Joe should feel very welcomed at Disney.

bidenpedoposjkjaj.JPG

Comment:
I fully anticipate drag queens awaiting children at the entrance of Disney

Maybe Micki will be wearing leather with a whip

Comment:
So now that we have trans people who are transitioning to other sexes, Disney refuses to address them by their new sex? Weird move by Disney. Maybe they actually hate trans people.

I fully anticipate drag queens awaiting children at the entrance of Disney

Maybe Micki will be wearing leather with a whip
I hope that's exactly what they do.

I hope they tranny-gay trash it up so much that no parent would dare take the kids there.

It will be no less than Disney deserves and I hope it bankrupts the shit out of that organization.

Libknutt Logic:
They say that they are "inclusive" but, think that there are too many straight people and white people.

Comment:

Its all about the egs scores. Consumers money no longer matter as much as it used to because of egs scores which are spreading through all major corporations that most of the public is unaware of.

Give the video a minute or two to get into the meat of what egs is.

I hope that's exactly what they do.

I hope they tranny-gay trash it up so much that no parent would dare take the kids there.

It will be no less than Disney deserves and I hope it bankrupts the shit out of that organization.

You can hope.....
But rest assured that while you are hoping.....more than half the conservatives on this forum have already booked their Disney vacations and cruises. Even while the pretend to rally against it.
Let no wokeness get in the way of their fun

Last edited:

Forum List

Back