'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls' no longer the greeting at Disney

I was going to post this whole thing as it’s own post but yours was so close to this one , I thought
maybe you’d be interested and hell it gets posted .

Get a load of this too

MSM has you weaker minds so freaked out over nothing but a msm lie. Desantis has given a speech telling you dumbasses this bill has nothing in it about “ DONT SAY THE GAY WORD” you are looking like such morons over this.

Apologies to those who don’t want to hear nor accept the fact that this bill was allowing 4-6 YR OLD CHILDREN BEING SHOWN HOW TO PUT A CONDOM ON A FRICKEN DILDO”, DeSantis DOES NOT WANT HIS STATES CHILDREN TO BE SEXUALIZED!

Hahaha, zerohedge

Trasitional family.jpg

Good question.

The Right keeps ON whining and crying 24/7.......but doing absolutely nothing.

WHY IS THAT ???
Anyone know why the collective Right is so spineless ??
I don't have an answer.

They take their example from their elected "leaders"?

No, I'll tell you what I see - righties are too civilized get in peoples' faces. Righties are nice people, they're "too" nice, not at all suitable for the mosh pit.

That's where I come in. :p

I'm not beholden to an external moral code. As a libertarian I can tread where righties fear to go, and I love to mosh!

But anyway, you're right, the rightie leadership has been disappointing of late.

Oh I know you were dear. 😄 I wasn't. That's exactly the propaganda we push and it works.
Not any more it doesn't.

The mere fact of these discussions is proof.

You are being told in no uncertain terms to stand down, and threatened if you don't.

I call that a lotta lotta anger.

You're toast, pal. You're going to lose your shirt in November.

A Disney executive in charge of content vowed to up the ante on gender politics during an all-hands meeting, promising that at least half of the characters in its productions will be LGBTQIA or from racial minorities by the end of the year.
General entertainment president Karey Burke said during a company-wide Zoom call that Disney must do more to be more inclusive, as she vowed that 50 per cent of characters and content would be from underrepresented groups.
Meanwhile, Disney's diversity and inclusion chief Vivain said that they no longer address theme park visitors as 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls' but instead as 'dreamers' and 'friends'.

Comment:
What is so offensive about 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls'?
Are they not welcomed at Disney anymore?
Is Disney a dangerous place to take your children?
Is Left Wing "inclusiveness" actually exclusive?

I wonder when the last time a lady or a gentleman actually went to Disneyland.

A Disney executive in charge of content vowed to up the ante on gender politics during an all-hands meeting, promising that at least half of the characters in its productions will be LGBTQIA or from racial minorities by the end of the year.
General entertainment president Karey Burke said during a company-wide Zoom call that Disney must do more to be more inclusive, as she vowed that 50 per cent of characters and content would be from underrepresented groups.
Meanwhile, Disney's diversity and inclusion chief Vivain said that they no longer address theme park visitors as 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls' but instead as 'dreamers' and 'friends'.

Comment:
What is so offensive about 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls'?
Are they not welcomed at Disney anymore?
Is Disney a dangerous place to take your children?
Is Left Wing "inclusiveness" actually exclusive?
This is one issue that is a non-issue for me…

Corporate America championing leftist politics is a non-issue?

Otay ...
Oh, so private corporations shouldn’t be allowed to do stuff like this?

How very close minded you are…

It is a non-issue and you have a choice to accept it or not but truthfully those like you have been bitching about Disney since Lion King, so keep on bitching while in reality many will not care…

Oh, so private corporations shouldn’t be allowed to do stuff like this?

How very close minded you are…

It is a non-issue and you have a choice to accept it or not but truthfully those like you have been bitching about Disney since Lion King, so keep on bitching while in reality many will not care…
Yeah. Many don't care and are totally asleep at the wheel.

A brief perusal of a high school history text might wake them up.

Yeah. Many don't care and are totally asleep at the wheel.

A brief perusal of a high school history text might wake them up.
So you want to dictate what a corporation does and my guess you want to use the Government to enforce your will on to corporations to tell them if they do not comply you will punish them, am I correct?

Private companies have the right to do this stuff and you have a choice to shop there or work there but truthfully you can’t force them to do what you want on this issue and if you use the government to pass laws to support your agenda, well you ain’t any better than the Progressive Left now are you?

lol

That statement usually makes heads explode. :p

But it's true. The Alexander Hamilton's of the world don't like it, but it's true.

Show me where in the Constitution it says corporations have any rights. It doesn't. Any '"rights" assigned to corporations are a judicial invention.

No - instead, our Constitution says the EXACT OPPOSITE. It says our federal government must REGULATE the currency and the economy, which is business in all its forms.

This is how and why we're going to strip Facebook of their exemption from liability. "Because we can".

Sorry if you don't like it.

Corporations do NOT get to do whatever they want. Not at all. Not by a long shot.

AND FURTHERMORE - corporations should be required by law not to engage in politics. Just like churches.

Here's how I see it: if you don't vote, you don't contribute.

We should FORBID churches, unions, 501c3's and 4's, and ALL collective forms from contributing to political campaigns.

This would take care of the dark money problem in a heartbeat.

But of course, people like Bruce here, would howl. Loudly.

It's a lot worse than that. You can't see the whole park in a day, you need three days. Which means two nights in the hotel and 7 or 8 meals. If you have kids you're looking at a couple grand before you get out of there.
It's definitely a money sink. But people are willing to pay it to show children a good time at a fantasy venue.

Forum List

Back