Remember when Biden....

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Back during the Bush years, GB nominated the first black woman to the Supreme Court. Biden stepped up and helped to block her appointment. But now is trying to make out like he's all in favor of a black female SC judge.

The part about Judge Brown starts about the 2 minute mark.

Back during the Bush years, GB nominated the first black woman to the Supreme Court. Biden stepped up and helped to block her appointment. But now is trying to make out like he's all in favor of a black female SC judge.

The part about Judge Brown starts about the 2 minute mark.

Amazing how people can change their minds..But you know, Trump and his daddy were sued over housing discrimination at one time.

Amazing how people can change their minds..But you know, Trump and his daddy were sued over housing discrimination at one time.

LMAO.. A thread that's not about Trump, attempting to make it about Trump. For what?

To try and squelch the fact about Biden as the racist loser he is? Or can you just not get Trump out of your head?

And so was I.

Generally, I don't evict a tenant who is behind on rent because they have fallen on hard times. Lost their job or went through a nasty divorce or whatever. But if I find them at the corner bar buying a round of drinks for the house, I'm not so forgiving.

It's time to use extralegal means to make them pay up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back