Video of Soros admitting he is a Nazi sympathizer who confiscated property from Jews.

Did any of you lying about Soros even watch the interview?

Are you saying he lied about assisting the Nazis?

The transcipt is clear. He pretended to be Christian and confiscated property from Hungarian Jews and he has no guilt.

Are you one of the Soros kids? Why needlessly defend the scumbag?

Here is one of your leaders, lefties. Just charming.

He was 11 years old and didn't know. Idiots. Nice propaganda hatchet job for the hater dupes.

Soros was 11 to 15 during the war (1941-1945)............he is a TRUE psychopath who made his start money turning in fellow Jews (knowing that they would be killed to the nazis) who then habitually gave those turning in jews kickbacks something like 30% of the bounty (this is why Jews were hunted down like animals by PACKS of people)...even poor jews when caught---whatever they had was confiscated by the Nazis and then handed out to those who help get them even if it was only the coat that the jew was wearing. This is how the nazis were so successful in hunting down jews---------and this is also the obvious reasons of how Soros got his big seed money to go onto killing economies in counties making himself richer. Soros is the devil. So much jewish art and jewelry is still missing---------they would likely still find a good stash of it at Soros places.

Where'd you hear this?

Netflix has several documentaries out on Hitler now----one of them addressed why so many jews were "found" and turned in to the Nazis. Something I always wondered about--------------but of course like with how the nazis were able to get out of Germany as the war ended (fucking pope and the catholic church) this basic stuff isn't taught. The nazis had a system where those who found jews got part of their assets whatever they were (this was the NAZIS policy in all areas)---usually around 30% but often more. Some of the surrounding small countries would have people tell them that they would hide the Nazis from the Jews (often even charging them for this service) but would then tell the Nazis where the Jews were at to collect the finders fee. This is how complete areas lost almost every single jew to the nazis. This is also why when jews ran from nazies in the street---that so many "civilians" would jump in to help the nazis find the jew. The documentary talked about packs of people going after a running jew and once the jew was found---that his clothes (and whatever other assets like food/cash etc would be divided up by the nazi commanders on the spot and handed out) were taken and divided up among those who helped the nazis catch him. For some reason his coat was considered a grand prize. ----Quit scary when you think about it. It also turns out that people hiding other jews were claiming to be jews to those that they would hide and then turn in. Think like soros many were likely really jews turning in fellow jews.

They got another documentary talking about the people around Hitler........some of the facts that they mention are just as mind blowing--for one the SA parent of the SS and much much larger-----Ran by an openly gay Nazi cabinet member and his like minded openly gay fellows--------eventually kill off but not for being gay.........but as the nazi cabinet members plotted and schemed against each other for power and control. It also said that Goebbles and another cabinet member pushed the attacks on the Jews not so much Hitler which clicked with me because I had read before that Hitler had had jewish friends so it was weird that he would attack them later in life and I assumed that the breaking point was when his mother died---Hitler had blamed her Jewish doctor for her painful death-------but I am not so sure now---sounds like Goebbles had fed off the already catholic/lutheran and others centuries of hate of Jews as he riled up support of Hitler and the Nazis over the years----and that hitler really didn't care as long as it helped him rise to power.

If this is a valid video, then can someone explain why he has not been prosecuted or what ever?
It's a valid interview. I'm not sure why it's being dug up again like a half decomposed bone. It was many years ago.

I'm not sure they arrested people for clearing out the apartments of Jews who had been taken to the death camps. That is what he helped his guardian do. The people were gone already.

Soros has dealt with the hell of having to take on a fake identity as a young teenager and live in a world complying with Nazis who would kill him if they knew who he actually was. He's done it by shutting out those emotions that would have gotten him killed.

It seems to me he has more than made up for it with the billions of his own wealth that he has given to the dispossessed everywhere.

Those who cannot see that are shallow. It's nothing but boogeyman talk.
Soros is at best a NAZI sympathizer at worst a true Nazi, Wonder why no Israeli Nazi hunters have ignored him for all these years?

Possibly because what you posted is a total lie. George Soros grew up hiding out so the NAZI's wouldn't find him and kill him. Jewish parents shielded their children as much as possible about the horrors of NAZI-ism, and what the Germans were doing to their people, so as not to terrify them.

To suggest that anyone came out of that experience as a NAZI sympathizer, is simply desperation on your part to vilify the man.

IF YOUR ATTEMPTS TO SMEAR SOMEONE ARE ALL LIES, IT'S DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR YOUR OPPOSITION TO THAT PERSON.
Soros was a nazi Youth who turned in other Jews and collected a bounty---a portion of their assets would then go to him which explains how he started off with so much money when everyone else was broke after the war. GREED is a funny thing....and true psychopaths have a lot of greed typically speaking.

When I was 11-13 yrs old, I was a boy. I was the complete opposite of whom I am today. We can’t let actions we did as little boys define us. I doubt 13 yr old Soros knew who he was or what he was doing at that age. I know I didn’t.

Soros has dedicated a large portion of his life to philanthropy. Many great civil rights programs are funded by Soros, including Gender study programs for young 11-13 yr old boys. The man is a hero

Last edited:
If this is a valid video, then can someone explain why he has not been prosecuted or what ever?
It's a valid interview. I'm not sure why it's being dug up again like a half decomposed bone. It was many years ago.

I'm not sure they arrested people for clearing out the apartments of Jews who had been taken to the death camps. That is what he helped his guardian do. The people were gone already.

Soros has dealt with the hell of having to take on a fake identity as a young teenager and live in a world complying with Nazis who would kill him if they knew who he actually was. He's done it by shutting out those emotions that would have gotten him killed.

It seems to me he has more than made up for it with the billions of his own wealth that he has given to the dispossessed everywhere.

Soros is at best a NAZI sympathizer at worst a true Nazi, Wonder why no Israeli Nazi hunters have ignored him for all these years?

Possibly because what you posted is a total lie. George Soros grew up hiding out so the NAZI's wouldn't find him and kill him. Jewish parents shielded their children as much as possible about the horrors of NAZI-ism, and what the Germans were doing to their people, so as not to terrify them.

To suggest that anyone came out of that experience as a NAZI sympathizer, is simply desperation on your part to vilify the man.

IF YOUR ATTEMPTS TO SMEAR SOMEONE ARE ALL LIES, IT'S DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR YOUR OPPOSITION TO THAT PERSON.
Soros was a nazi Youth who turned in other Jews and collected a bounty---a portion of their assets would then go to him which explains how he started off with so much money when everyone else was broke after the war. GREED is a funny thing....and true psychopaths have a lot of greed typically speaking.

No he wasn't. Soros had NO PART of the Nazi youth. That's just one of the many lies Republicans tell you, and which you don't even bother to try to verifiy.

If you let people lie to you with no attempt to verify what you're being told, or whether the source is reliable, and then act as if their lies, are true, don't be surprised if we think you're an idiot for believing something so easily proven to be false.

No he wasn't. Soros had NO PART of the Nazi youth. That's just one of the many lies Republicans tell you, and which you don't even bother to try to verifiy.

If you let people lie to you with no attempt to verify what you're being told, or whether the source is reliable, and then act as if their lies, are true, don't be surprised if we think you're an idiot for believing something so easily proven to be false.
You are an idiot---soros being a member of the nazi youth is EASY to verify on the web hun. Wanna try again? (Try googling.)

Update: Or should I say that it was easy to verify...there has been lots of whitewashing on the search engines apparently over the last year or so..............now when info is requested about Soros and his nazi youth days---the libs have put up lots of articles saying that pictures of soros in a SS uniform are all fake. Yes the pictures whereever they came from out of the blue are fake---but Soros was an admitted nazi youth. Seems the libs/soros are scrubbing history---and planting fake stories to try hide the real stories.

Last edited:
When I was 11-13 yrs old, I was a boy. I was the complete opposite of whom I am today. We can’t let actions we did as little boys define us. I doubt 13 yr old Soros knew who he was or what he was doing at that age. I know I didn’t.

Soros has dedicated a large portion of his life to philanthropy. Many great civil rights programs are funded by Soros, including Gender study programs for young 11-13 yr old boys. The man is a hero

Are you an ironic poster? I honestly cannot tell.

The transcipt is clear. He pretended to be Christian and confiscated property from Hungarian Jews and he has no guilt.

Are you one of the Soros kids? Why needlessly defend the scumbag?

He didn't confiscate anything.. You should look deeper into the story.

That is NOT what happened at all.

It would be valid, I've heard similar stories.
I have news for Jews, who supposedly are SO INTELLIGENT & such. If you're still left because those before you were traditionally Democrat then you're just not where you think. Matter of fact you're a trained monkey like every other Demonicrat.

I know a lot of Jews who have come to that realization, some were the biggest liberals of all. These Demonicrats are not liberal, they're everything they accuse others of & worse.
'Trained monkey's"
Of course more RW projection.
As the Trump cult came to DC, on his suggestion.

"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election, Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 19, 2020

Then proceeded to an attempt an insurrection.

You PROGS are sure dramatic right? You're also twisted, dumb and/or EXTREMELY unwise.

I have news for Jews, who supposedly are SO INTELLIGENT & such. If you're still left because those before you were traditionally Democrat then you're just not where you think. Matter of fact you're a trained monkey like every other Demonicrat.

I know a lot of Jews who have come to that realization, some were the biggest liberals of all. These Demonicrats are not liberal, they're everything they accuse others of & worse.
'Trained monkey's"

"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election, Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

You PROGS are sure dramatic right? You're also twisted, dumb and/or EXTREMELY unwise.
You poor RWNJ as with others, 5 people killed, another 160 police officers injured, $30 million in damages and I AM being dramatic?
When RWNJ's wanted to impeach Obama for wearing a tan suit?

You are an idiot---soros being a member of the nazi youth is EASY to verify on the web hun. Wanna try again? (Try googling.)

Update: Or should I say that it was easy to verify...there has been lots of whitewashing on the search engines apparently over the last year or so..............now when info is requested about Soros and his nazi youth days---the libs have put up lots of articles saying that pictures of soros in a SS uniform are all fake. Yes the pictures whereever they came from out of the blue are fake---but Soros was an admitted nazi youth. Seems the libs/soros are scrubbing history---and planting fake stories to try hide the real stories.
You believe a mountain of ridiculous crap, brainwashed functional moron. He was 11 years old and helping somebody so he would not get to the oven. They were a hell of a lot better than getting The Gestapo, dumbass. Everything you know is wrong straight from Rupert scumbag Murdoch.

Or rather, the ridiculous lies being posted across the web about Soros are finally being removed. And NO HE MOST CERTAINLY WAS NOT.

WHEN YOU'RE HIDING OUT FROM THE NAZIS TO COVER UP YOU'RE JEWISH, THE LAST THING YOU'RE GOING TO DO IS TO HANG AROUND WITH A BUNCH OF NAZIS.

Here is one of your leaders, lefties. Just charming.

He was 11 years old and didn't know. Idiots. Nice propaganda hatchet job for the hater dupes.

He wasnt 11 in the interview. Hes an amoral man. He has no conscience. He has no remorse.

Getting the little kid sorros and his pretend uncle was a hell of a lot better than getting the gestapo. He has no reason to be remorseful. Everything you know is wrong every little bit of it. Change the damn channel.

'Trained monkey's"

You poor RWNJ as with others, 5 people killed, another 160 police officers injured, $30 million in damages and I AM being dramatic?
When RWNJ's wanted to impeach Obama for wearing a tan suit?

Tan suits like Obama's are classic in the South.

George Soros was 11 years old at the time. I really can't blame him for supporting the things that his parents told him to support at the time.

Just like I don't blame the children of neo-nazis and white supremacists nowadays of spouting their parents b*******.

Forum List

Back