Video of Soros admitting he is a Nazi sympathizer who confiscated property from Jews.

If this is a valid video, then can someone explain why he has not been prosecuted or what ever?
It's a valid interview. I'm not sure why it's being dug up again like a half decomposed bone. It was many years ago.

I'm not sure they arrested people for clearing out the apartments of Jews who had been taken to the death camps. That is what he helped his guardian do. The people were gone already.

Soros has dealt with the hell of having to take on a fake identity as a young teenager and live in a world complying with Nazis who would kill him if they knew who he actually was. He's done it by shutting out those emotions that would have gotten him killed.

It seems to me he has more than made up for it with the billions of his own wealth that he has given to the dispossessed everywhere.

Those who cannot see that are shallow. It's nothing but boogeyman talk.

He has no regrets. He is a monster....and a big funder of leftist causes.

You leftists dont trust your own lying eyes? Soros admits what he did in the interview.
He pretended to be a Christian child who accompanied the person pretending to be his godfather as they catalogued property that the Nazis had taken from a wealthy Jewish family.

As a child.

As a Jewish child.

What exactly did you expect him to do?

Soros isn't Jewish at all.

He's an atheist and has been one since he was a child.
I guess they forgot to tell the Nazis that. What he went through would make anyone question the existence of God, though.

If this is a valid video, then can someone explain why he has not been prosecuted or what ever?
It's a valid interview. I'm not sure why it's being dug up again like a half decomposed bone. It was many years ago.

I'm not sure they arrested people for clearing out the apartments of Jews who had been taken to the death camps. That is what he helped his guardian do. The people were gone already.

Soros has dealt with the hell of having to take on a fake identity as a young teenager and live in a world complying with Nazis who would kill him if they knew who he actually was. He's done it by shutting out those emotions that would have gotten him killed.

It seems to me he has more than made up for it with the billions of his own wealth that he has given to the dispossessed everywhere.

Never said he had regrets. He has compassion, though, for the less fortunate. If you see that as being a monster, okay.

Never said he had regrets. He has compassion, though, for the less fortunate. If you see that as being a monster, okay.

400,000 Hungarian Jews were killed in WWII.

He participated in the Holocaust. He is a sick POS.

Here is one of your leaders, lefties. Just charming.

George Soros was born in 1930. He was 9 years old when WWII started, and 15 years old when it ended. Soros had no part in doing anything to Jews. His guardian's job was to catalogue the valuables taken from these homes. Soros helped him make the lists.

You fools are obsessed with lying about George Soros. Why do you people lie so relentlessly about Democrats? Can't you come up with some valid criticisms? You have to invent bullshit and lies about NAZI's.

George Soros was born in 1930. He was 9 years old when WWII started, and 15 years old when it ended. Soros had no part in doing anything to Jews. His guardian's job was to catalogue the valuables taken from these homes. Soros helped him make the lists.

You fools are obsessed with lying about George Soros. Why do you people lie so relentlessly about Democrats? Can't you come up with some valid criticisms? You have to invent bullshit and lies about NAZI's.

The people who know Soros best, folks like Prime Minister Orban of the Tremendous Republic of Hungary, recognize he's a piece of excrement.

The fact that he gets involved so deeply in promoting hate for freedom tells me all that I need to know about him.

Soros lived under Hitler, but instead of denouncing Hitler's program of Socialized Medicine and Gun Control, he endorses it.

Except taking their property...don't you fucking pay attention.

The fact is Soros is a piece of:

download.jpg

He was 11 years old and didn't know. Idiots. Nice propaganda hatchet job for the hater dupes.

Soros was 11 to 15 during the war (1941-1945)............he is a TRUE psychopath who made his start money turning in fellow Jews (knowing that they would be killed to the nazis) who then habitually gave those turning in jews kickbacks something like 30% of the bounty (this is why Jews were hunted down like animals by PACKS of people)...even poor jews when caught---whatever they had was confiscated by the Nazis and then handed out to those who help get them even if it was only the coat that the jew was wearing. This is how the nazis were so successful in hunting down jews---------and this is also the obvious reasons of how Soros got his big seed money to go onto killing economies in counties making himself richer. Soros is the devil. So much jewish art and jewelry is still missing---------they would likely still find a good stash of it at Soros places.

He's a true psychopath-----------he is incapable of feeling compassion hence his hunting down fellow jews and his killing economies making himself rich but destroying so many lives in the process.

Silly thread.
Soros was 13 years old during WWII occupation by Germany.

Soros was a Hitler Youth and those kids were taught to inform on their parents, family and neighbors. He got more evil as he grew older and should be exterminated like a cockroach.

Soros did far far worse than that-------he searched out fellow jews in order to turn them in-------probably used his position of being a jew into gaining fellow jews confidence in order to turn them in---the nazis then would give those turning jews in 30% (typical reward for such acts) to the one turning in and disclosing where the jews were hiding themselves and valuables. This explains Soros seed money---------------he got rich off turning in jews to be slaughtered during the war and has no regrets or remorse. He's a classic psychopath...........

You leftists dont trust your own lying eyes? Soros admits what he did in the interview.
He pretended to be a Christian child who accompanied the person pretending to be his godfather as they catalogued property that the Nazis had taken from a wealthy Jewish family.

As a child.

As a Jewish child.

What exactly did you expect him to do?
He was a member of the jewish community and as such other jews would be more willing to disclose their location to him------the nazis gave those who helped hunt down nazis 30% or sometimes more of the bounty that was then stolen from the captured or killed jews. Sounds like Soros and his "godfather" were playing games with the fellow jews and making themselves rich in the process which explains why Soros would be staying with his "godfather" instead of his family. Catalogued property was actually property which by german nazi laws at the time that they were received a lions share of.

He was 11 years old and didn't know. Idiots. Nice propaganda hatchet job for the hater dupes.

Soros was 11 to 15 during the war (1941-1945)............he is a TRUE psychopath who made his start money turning in fellow Jews (knowing that they would be killed to the nazis) who then habitually gave those turning in jews kickbacks something like 30% of the bounty (this is why Jews were hunted down like animals by PACKS of people)...even poor jews when caught---whatever they had was confiscated by the Nazis and then handed out to those who help get them even if it was only the coat that the jew was wearing. This is how the nazis were so successful in hunting down jews---------and this is also the obvious reasons of how Soros got his big seed money to go onto killing economies in counties making himself richer. Soros is the devil. So much jewish art and jewelry is still missing---------they would likely still find a good stash of it at Soros places.

Where'd you hear this?

It would be valid, I've heard similar stories.
I have news for Jews, who supposedly are SO INTELLIGENT & such. If you're still left because those before you were traditionally Democrat then you're just not where you think. Matter of fact you're a trained monkey like every other Demonicrat.

I know a lot of Jews who have come to that realization, some were the biggest liberals of all. These Demonicrats are not liberal, they're everything they accuse others of & worse.
'Trained monkey's"
Of course more RW projection.
As the Trump cult came to DC, on his suggestion.

"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election, Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 19, 2020

Then proceeded to an attempt an insurrection.

The Party has modeled itself upon Hitler's Germany. Do you honestly expect any Progressive to speak against Soros or his love of Nazis?

Except taking their property...don't you fucking pay attention.

Soros did not take their property. The Nazi government took their property. Soros was a 15 year old child going to his guardian’s workplace.

I’ve seen the interview - more than once. He spoke of these times as a child having the adventure of seeing these great houses and the treasures they contained and then said “of course it was awful”, but at the young and not told the worst of things.

The people who know Soros best, folks like Prime Minister Orban of the Tremendous Republic of Hungary, recognize he's a piece of excrement.

The fact that he gets involved so deeply in promoting hate for freedom tells me all that I need to know about him.

Soros lived under Hitler, but instead of denouncing Hitler's program of Socialized Medicine and Gun Control, he endorses it.

Orban knows NOTHING of Soros. Orban was born in 1963 - five years AFTER Soros moved to New York. I doubt they've even met.

Furthermore, Orban is an anti-Democratic right wing dictatator, who dismantled democracy in Hungary, and is himself a total piece of shit, so I am happy that someone like Orban dislikes Soros.

Here's a clue asshole: Every other first world nation in the world except the USA believes in socialized medicine and gun control. It has NOTHING to do with Hitler.

THE USA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD NOT TO HAVE GUN CONTROL AND UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE.

YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO HATE SOROS BY RIGHT WING MEDIA, BASED ON LIES, YET AGAIN.

IF YOU HAVE TO LIE ABOUT SOMEONE TO SMEAR THEM, IT DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR YOUR ARGUMENTS.

Forum List

Back