Video of Soros admitting he is a Nazi sympathizer who confiscated property from Jews.

If this is a valid video, then can someone explain why he has not been prosecuted or what ever?
It's a valid interview. I'm not sure why it's being dug up again like a half decomposed bone. It was many years ago.

I'm not sure they arrested people for clearing out the apartments of Jews who had been taken to the death camps. That is what he helped his guardian do. The people were gone already.

Soros has dealt with the hell of having to take on a fake identity as a young teenager and live in a world complying with Nazis who would kill him if they knew who he actually was. He's done it by shutting out those emotions that would have gotten him killed.

It seems to me he has more than made up for it with the billions of his own wealth that he has given to the dispossessed everywhere.

Those who cannot see that are shallow. It's nothing but boogeyman talk.
Soros is at best a NAZI sympathizer at worst a true Nazi, Wonder why no Israeli Nazi hunters have ignored him for all these years?

Here is one of your leaders, lefties. Just charming.

George Soros was born in 1930. He was 9 years old when WWII started, and 15 years old when it ended. Soros had no part in doing anything to Jews. His guardian's job was to catalogue the valuables taken from these homes. Soros helped him make the lists.

You fools are obsessed with lying about George Soros. Why do you people lie so relentlessly about Democrats? Can't you come up with some valid criticisms? You have to invent bullshit and lies about NAZI's.

Except taking their property...don't you fucking pay attention.

Soros did not take their property. The Nazi government took their property. Soros was a 15 year old child going to his guardian’s workplace.

I’ve seen the interview - more than once. He spoke of these times as a child having the adventure of seeing these great houses and the treasures they contained and then said “of course it was awful”, but at the young and not told the worst of things.

George Soros was born in 1930. He was 9 years old when WWII started, and 15 years old when it ended. Soros had no part in doing anything to Jews. His guardian's job was to catalogue the valuables taken from these homes. Soros helped him make the lists.

You fools are obsessed with lying about George Soros. Why do you people lie so relentlessly about Democrats? Can't you come up with some valid criticisms? You have to invent bullshit and lies about NAZI's.

The people who know Soros best, folks like Prime Minister Orban of the Tremendous Republic of Hungary, recognize he's a piece of excrement.

The fact that he gets involved so deeply in promoting hate for freedom tells me all that I need to know about him.

Soros lived under Hitler, but instead of denouncing Hitler's program of Socialized Medicine and Gun Control, he endorses it.

Orban knows NOTHING of Soros. Orban was born in 1963 - five years AFTER Soros moved to New York. I doubt they've even met.

Furthermore, Orban is an anti-Democratic right wing dictatator, who dismantled democracy in Hungary, and is himself a total piece of shit, so I am happy that someone like Orban dislikes Soros.

Here's a clue asshole: Every other first world nation in the world except the USA believes in socialized medicine and gun control. It has NOTHING to do with Hitler.

THE USA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD NOT TO HAVE GUN CONTROL AND UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE.

YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO HATE SOROS BY RIGHT WING MEDIA, BASED ON LIES, YET AGAIN.

IF YOU HAVE TO LIE ABOUT SOMEONE TO SMEAR THEM, IT DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR YOUR ARGUMENTS.

Orban isn't a "dictator" at all. The Tremendous Republic of Hungary is a parliamentary representative democracy.

Just because you disagree with the choice of the Hungarian people to have Orban lead them doesn't make him "anti-democratic" or a "dictator".

If this is a valid video, then can someone explain why he has not been prosecuted or what ever?
It's a valid interview. I'm not sure why it's being dug up again like a half decomposed bone. It was many years ago.

I'm not sure they arrested people for clearing out the apartments of Jews who had been taken to the death camps. That is what he helped his guardian do. The people were gone already.

Soros has dealt with the hell of having to take on a fake identity as a young teenager and live in a world complying with Nazis who would kill him if they knew who he actually was. He's done it by shutting out those emotions that would have gotten him killed.

It seems to me he has more than made up for it with the billions of his own wealth that he has given to the dispossessed everywhere.

Soros is at best a NAZI sympathizer at worst a true Nazi, Wonder why no Israeli Nazi hunters have ignored him for all these years?
If he found justice, I'd have no remorse. That bitch Hillary too

Possibly because what you posted is a total lie. George Soros grew up hiding out so the NAZI's wouldn't find him and kill him. Jewish parents shielded their children as much as possible about the horrors of NAZI-ism, and what the Germans were doing to their people, so as not to terrify them.

To suggest that anyone came out of that experience as a NAZI sympathizer, is simply desperation on your part to vilify the man.

IF YOUR ATTEMPTS TO SMEAR SOMEONE ARE ALL LIES, IT'S DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR YOUR OPPOSITION TO THAT PERSON.

Possibly because what you posted is a total lie. George Soros grew up hiding out so the NAZI's wouldn't find him and kill him. Jewish parents shielded their children as much as possible about the horrors of NAZI-ism, and what the Germans were doing to their people, so as not to terrify them.

To suggest that anyone came out of that experience as a NAZI sympathizer, is simply desperation on your part to vilify the man.

IF YOUR ATTEMPTS TO SMEAR SOMEONE ARE ALL LIES, IT'S DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR YOUR OPPOSITION TO THAT PERSON.
Did you even watch the interview?

Soros isn't Jewish.

The man is a Devout Atheist.

Soros isn't Jewish.

The man is a Devout Atheist.
Hes a Jew

That Soros was only nine years old (born in 1930) when the war broke out and all of 14 when Nazi Germany surrendered in May 1945 hasn’t dampened his detractors’ enthusiasm for spreading these rumors, including the absurd claim, which first surfaced in November 2016, that Soros literally served as an officer of the paramilitary Schutzstaffel (SS) in Germany.

That Soros was only nine years old (born in 1930) when the war broke out and all of 14 when Nazi Germany surrendered in May 1945 hasn’t dampened his detractors’ enthusiasm for spreading these rumors, including the absurd claim, which first surfaced in November 2016, that Soros literally served as an officer of the paramilitary Schutzstaffel (SS) in Germany.

Look what group has reared their ugly anti-semetic heads again.

ColonelAngus

Anti-Defamation League Statement

One of the ironies of these attacks on Soros based on his survival of the Nazi occupation is that they use his own (and his father’s) candid remembrances of the experience to vilify him. As Holocaust survivor and Anti-Defamation League Director Abraham Foxman stated in response to Glenn Beck’s attempted takedown of Soros in 2010, regardless of how one feels about the adult George Soros and his politics, the attacks are morally repugnant and unacceptable:

Glenn Beck’s description of George Soros’ actions during the Holocaust is completely inappropriate, offensive and over the top. For a political commentator or entertainer to have the audacity to say – inaccurately – that there’s a Jewish boy sending Jews to death camps, as part of a broader assault on Mr. Soros, that’s horrific.

While I, too, may disagree with many of Soros’ views and analysis on the issues, to bring in this kind of innuendo about his past is unacceptable. To hold a young boy responsible for what was going on around him during the Holocaust as part of a larger effort to denigrate the man is repugnant.

The Holocaust was a horrific time, and many people had to make excruciating choices to ensure their survival. George Soros has been forthright about his childhood experiences and his family’s history, and there the matter should rest.

Look what group has reared their ugly anti-semetic heads again.

Soros was 9 years old when the war broke out.

So what?

Silly thread.
Soros was 13 years old during WWII occupation by Germany.
you and your pal in previous quote, scum demonRATS at that, cant even get the age right. which age did your idols tell you to spew?

deny--deflect---twist to suit=scum demonRATS

I watched the interview on 60 minutes.

1. Krost: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours, who swore that you were his adopted godson. Went out in fact and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.
  2. Soros: That’s right, yes.
  3. Krost: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?
  4. Soros: Not at all, not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t see the connection but it created no problem at all.
  5. Krost: No feeling of guilt?
  6. Soros: No.

Forum List

Back