Video of Soros admitting he is a Nazi sympathizer who confiscated property from Jews.

If this is a valid video, then can someone explain why he has not been prosecuted or what ever?
It's a valid interview. I'm not sure why it's being dug up again like a half decomposed bone. It was many years ago.

I'm not sure they arrested people for clearing out the apartments of Jews who had been taken to the death camps. That is what he helped his guardian do. The people were gone already.

Soros has dealt with the hell of having to take on a fake identity as a young teenager and live in a world complying with Nazis who would kill him if they knew who he actually was. He's done it by shutting out those emotions that would have gotten him killed.

It seems to me he has more than made up for it with the billions of his own wealth that he has given to the dispossessed everywhere.

Those who cannot see that are shallow. It's nothing but boogeyman talk.
Soros is at best a NAZI sympathizer at worst a true Nazi, Wonder why no Israeli Nazi hunters have ignored him for all these years?

Possibly because what you posted is a total lie. George Soros grew up hiding out so the NAZI's wouldn't find him and kill him. Jewish parents shielded their children as much as possible about the horrors of NAZI-ism, and what the Germans were doing to their people, so as not to terrify them.

To suggest that anyone came out of that experience as a NAZI sympathizer, is simply desperation on your part to vilify the man.

IF YOUR ATTEMPTS TO SMEAR SOMEONE ARE ALL LIES, IT'S DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR YOUR OPPOSITION TO THAT PERSON.
Soros was a nazi Youth who turned in other Jews and collected a bounty---a portion of their assets would then go to him which explains how he started off with so much money when everyone else was broke after the war. GREED is a funny thing....and true psychopaths have a lot of greed typically speaking.

No he wasn't. Soros had NO PART of the Nazi youth. That's just one of the many lies Republicans tell you, and which you don't even bother to try to verifiy.

If you let people lie to you with no attempt to verify what you're being told, or whether the source is reliable, and then act as if their lies, are true, don't be surprised if we think you're an idiot for believing something so easily proven to be false.
You are an idiot---soros being a member of the nazi youth is EASY to verify on the web hun. Wanna try again? (Try googling.)

Update: Or should I say that it was easy to verify...there has been lots of whitewashing on the search engines apparently over the last year or so..............now when info is requested about Soros and his nazi youth days---the libs have put up lots of articles saying that pictures of soros in a SS uniform are all fake. Yes the pictures whereever they came from out of the blue are fake---but Soros was an admitted nazi youth. Seems the libs/soros are scrubbing history---and planting fake stories to try hide the real stories.
You believe a mountain of ridiculous crap, brainwashed functional moron. He was 11 years old and helping somebody so he would not get to the oven. They were a hell of a lot better than getting The Gestapo, dumbass. Everything you know is wrong straight from Rupert scumbag Murdoch.
He was an 11 to 15 year old psychopath...........he has always been a psychopath. He was helping someone alright--he was helping turn in and steal from his fellow jews. VERY very profitable to do so.......and would explain why his parents would not keep him with them and would instead send him out.
Any connection between what you say and reality is absolutely imaginary super duper. Unbelievable crap.... Only on Rupert Murdoch media and worse...
Rupert Murdoch has what to do with 60 Minutes?
Even when Soros tell you what he did you do not listen
He was 12 years old and was trying to avoid the ovens end of story, he didn't do anything and his pretend uncle did nothing but make it easier for Jews to sell their belongings to get away. Everything you know is wrong. Go watch the actual interview and it all makes sense, not the way your total baloney propaganda machines has produced. Absolute idiocy for the roobs.
Yes if it disagrees with your preconceived notions it from a propaganda machine. Face it your beloved Soros is a self proclaimed Nazi that hates America.

So once again, you ignore the facts, and straight up go with the FOX News Crowd lies.

My favourite Soros meme came out during the 2016 campaign. It showed a puppet Adolf Hitler with Soros pulling the strings, under bold wording that now the man behind Hitler's rise to power was the puppetmaster behind Hillary's election campaign.

That disappeared quickly when I posted links proving that Soros was born in 1930, and Hilter came to power in 1933.

Soros was 9 years old when WWII started, and 15 when WWII ended. Whatever happened during the war, whatever he had to do to survive during that time, is irrelevant. If he did in fact join a NAZI youth movement, it would have been done with the knowledge and consent of his guardians and protectors, or even at their insistence, since they were at risk for hiding the boy.

Once again, instead of criticizing someone on the left for their actions and policies, you chose instead to attack Soros, based on right wing propaganda and lies.

Why can't you idiots come up with valid criticisms based on policy and truth? Why does everything have to be a personal attack, based on a conspiracy theory or a lie? It's why the left has no respect for Republicans voters. Everything you believe is based on lies, propaganda and bullshit.
Listen to what Soros himself has to say in the CBS 60 Minute interview. BTW when did CBS and 60 Minutes become a FOX propaganda arm?

I did listen to the interview - I saw it the first time it aired, and I watched it again before posting. I saw nothing along the lines of an admission that Soros was a NAZI collaborator at all.

It's a man talking about his childhood and the things those around him did to ensure he survived a perilous time. His recollections of this time are from the point of view of a child who was being being both shielded from the level of dangers the NAZI's posed, and being hidden in plain sight. Nothing he did throughout those years would have been of his own volition or urging because his adult guardians were at much greater risk that even Soros.

His guardian was a local Burger - either a major or councilman, a local politician who could ill afford to piss off the local NAZI's. If he had been caught sheltering a Jew, he would have been tortured to provide other names of those involved in the network, and probably killed. Along with all of the other members of his family who knew the boy wasn't his.

Once again, George Soros is hardly a lilly white financier, and his currency manipulation is a matter of public record, yet your line of attack is a lie.

Why do you use lies to attack his character, and make yourself you gullible and stupid? Start using issues and facts, instead of bullshit and lies. People will actually stop thinking you're a total fool.
Was he given currency information by financiers and bankers on currency movements compared to each other? A lot of money to be made for so little work. Although the peasant may not fare to well.

You don't need inside information to make money in the foreign exchange market. Guys like Soros have a team of nerds in the basement churning data and algorithms.

But Soros has been accused of currency manipulation, which is a whole other ballgame, and does real damage to the economies of the nations involved. I haven't delved into these accusations too closely. Probably because the people making such accusations are people like Orban which indeed makes them suspect.

Forum List

Back