Video of Soros admitting he is a Nazi sympathizer who confiscated property from Jews.

I have news for Jews, who supposedly are SO INTELLIGENT & such. If you're still left because those before you were traditionally Democrat then you're just not where you think. Matter of fact you're a trained monkey like every other Demonicrat.

I know a lot of Jews who have come to that realization, some were the biggest liberals of all. These Demonicrats are not liberal, they're everything they accuse others of & worse.

You leftists dont trust your own lying eyes? Soros admits what he did in the interview.

Silly thread.
Soros was 13 years old during WWII occupation by Germany.

Soros was a Hitler Youth and those kids were taught to inform on their parents, family and neighbors. He got more evil as he grew older and should be exterminated like a cockroach.

I was under the impression that Soros was a Hungarian, not German at all.

I know that the current, Tremendous Prime Minister of Hungary really doesn't go for Soros' evil at all.

You leftists dont trust your own lying eyes? Soros admits what he did in the interview.
He pretended to be a Christian child who accompanied the person pretending to be his godfather as they catalogued property that the Nazis had taken from a wealthy Jewish family.

As a child.

As a Jewish child.

What exactly did you expect him to do?

Soros isn't Jewish at all.

He's an atheist and has been one since he was a child.

Silly thread.
Soros was 13 years old during WWII occupation by Germany.

Soros was a Hitler Youth and those kids were taught to inform on their parents, family and neighbors. He got more evil as he grew older and should be exterminated like a cockroach.

I was under the impression that Soros was a Hungarian, not German at all.

I know that the current, Tremendous Prime Minister of Hungary really doesn't go for Soros' evil at all.

If this is a valid video, then can someone explain why he has not been prosecuted or what ever?
It's a valid interview. I'm not sure why it's being dug up again like a half decomposed bone. It was many years ago.

I'm not sure they arrested people for clearing out the apartments of Jews who had been taken to the death camps. That is what he helped his guardian do. The people were gone already.

Soros has dealt with the hell of having to take on a fake identity as a young teenager and live in a world complying with Nazis who would kill him if they knew who he actually was. He's done it by shutting out those emotions that would have gotten him killed.

It seems to me he has more than made up for it with the billions of his own wealth that he has given to the dispossessed everywhere.

Those who cannot see that are shallow. It's nothing but boogeyman talk.

Forum List

Back