Video of Duante Wright shooting

At 52:07, the stop starts. While he was being cuffed during what had been a cooperative arrest, he suddenly tried to get away for some reason and got back into the car. There was a brief scuffle. You can hear a female cop yell "Stop or I'll taze you! TAZER! TAZER! TAZER!" Yet you see a pistol in her hand, not a tazer and hear the pistol discharged followed by "Oh Shit!" You can then hear her tell one of her fellow officers "I just shot him."

LIVE: Brooklyn Center police to release body camera footage of fatal shooting of Daunte Wright - YouTube

My deepest sympathies to the cop & her family.

She is going to jail, for there is no genuine justice in Minnesota.

What cops across this nation have to face daily from certain folks is heartbreaking.

Our poor country!

Yet another African-American gunned down in a a blue state...when will this tragic genocide end?
it will end when black parents teach their kids to stop fighting and running from police,,

So whites never fight or run from the police.
not seeing a big problem of it have you??
at least I dont see the white people destroying cities because of it,,

So do whites fight or run from the cops?
They do, and get peppered sprayed and tazed as well

Yet another African-American gunned down in a a blue state...when will this tragic genocide end?
it will end when black parents teach their kids to stop fighting and running from police,,
You mean like the Active Duty Lieutenant in Virginia who was "complying" all over the place and damn near got shot?
did he fight and try to run???
He did everything correctly and was threatened with being killed. By two cops who had guns in his face.

He was also maced in the face
Fuck that lieutenant. He got pulled over and drove for over a full minute with police in pursuit. He didn't do anything he was asked to do and did his best to ignore everything that the officers told him.
Follow lawful orders!! What is so damn hard about that?

False, the officer himself was never upset about it here at post 375

The officers behavior were unlawful as I showed in several posts at the other thread.

One has been fired since then..
Also from that article. " Nazario's vehicle continued westbound at "a low rate of speed," Crocker wrote in the report, adding that the driver had "disregarded" his lights and sirens."

So how far can I drive after cops pull in behind me to initiate a traffic stop. A mile? Three? If you were a cop, wouldnt you become suspicious when the driver is disregarding your lights and siren?

Appears that this guy was setting up his phone camera while deciding to try to get paid. Looks like the plan worked.

It wasn't illegal and the police never charged him anyway, you also ignored what Gutierrez stated:

Bodycam footage shows Gutierrez telling Nazario he understood the lieutenant chose to continue driving before stopping at the gas station for safety reasons, and that it "happens all the time" and "80% of the time -- not always -- it's a minority."

At 52:07, the stop starts. While he was being cuffed during what had been a cooperative arrest, he suddenly tried to get away for some reason and got back into the car. There was a brief scuffle. You can hear a female cop yell "Stop or I'll taze you! TAZER! TAZER! TAZER!" Yet you see a pistol in her hand, not a tazer and hear the pistol discharged followed by "Oh Shit!" You can then hear her tell one of her fellow officers "I just shot him."

LIVE: Brooklyn Center police to release body camera footage of fatal shooting of Daunte Wright - YouTube

My deepest sympathies to the cop & her family.

She is going to jail, for there is no genuine justice in Minnesota.

What cops across this nation have to face daily from certain folks is heartbreaking.

Our poor country!

Smfh, what a racist POS.

I would have just turned his LP over to a swat team after
Tough call as these black thugs refuse to even obey police now

What made him a "thug"? The fact he is a black man.
thats stupid,, white people can be a thug just like any other race,,

you even saying that makes you a racist,,

So why do I never see you call anyone white one?
I dont see white people complain about a white person being shot for fighting cops or running from them,,

might be because white people know you play stupid games you win stupid prizes

Hmmm, but you go home from being tazed or pepper sprayed.

I am sure they do,, its just that whites dont complain about it because they know its stupid thing to do and will get you killed,,

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

:cuckoo:

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.

The police has the authority to stop anyone running from a lawful arrest, the dumbass twisted and pushed away the police to get back in the car to drive away, that is committing a crime, they can shoot him to stop him.

No, they cannot use deadly force.

Hmmm, but you go home from being tazed or pepper sprayed.
you also go home if you dont fight with cops,,

I dont see white people complain about a white person being shot for fighting cops or running from them,,

When does it happen.

Oh that's what it is, so explain how they shoot cops and are not shot, tazed or pepper sprayed.

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.

The police has the authority to stop anyone running from a lawful arrest, the dumbass twisted and pushed away the police to get back in the car to drive away, that is committing a crime, they can shoot him to stop him.

They have the authority to stop anyone resisting and running away from an arrest.

Pretty sad.

Stop the lies already, he was being arrested for a warrant for unlawfully possessing a 45 cal pistol. With that in mind, he twisted away from the two officers trying to handcuff him and entered his car, the officers didn't know whether he had another gun in the car or not. The guy bears just as much responsibility as the officer for his own death. He placed the officers in the position to use force, that's on him.

not saying he didnt cause his own death,, but how does he possess a gun unlawfully when the 2nd says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED??
was he a convicted felon or what??

He was not 21 years of age.

When does it happen.

Oh that's what it is, so explain how they shoot cops and are not shot, tazed or pepper sprayed.
they do get shot and tazed,, you just dont hear over emotional people getting mad about it

Pretty sad.

They have the authority to stop anyone resisting and running away from an arrest.

They cannot shoot him, which is what you claimed.

Pretty sad.

Stop the lies already, he was being arrested for a warrant for unlawfully possessing a 45 cal pistol. With that in mind, he twisted away from the two officers trying to handcuff him and entered his car, the officers didn't know whether he had another gun in the car or not. The guy bears just as much responsibility as the officer for his own death. He placed the officers in the position to use force, that's on him.

not saying he didnt cause his own death,, but how does he possess a gun unlawfully when the 2nd says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED??

He was not 21 tears of age.
I dont see an age limit in the 2nd A,,

Pretty sad.

Take it to court and see how long that flies!

Pretty sad.

Take it to court and see how long that flies!
thats the problem,, not enough people standing up against the corruption of our rights,,

an 18 yr old can have a pistol if hes holding it for the government but not for himself or family

When does it happen.

Here's a video of a white guy getting tazed Man tased 11 times by officers at traffic stop in front of family, video shows

Here's a report of a white man that got shot by police after firing at them...https://abc7.com/man-killed-in-police-shooting-after-firing-at-officers-in-san-fernando/10507327/

Here is another: https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...90dce0-6893-11eb-8c64-9595888caa15_story.html

Another: Phoenix police video shows officer shooting and killing Ahwatukee man

As you can see it happens to white people too

Pretty sad.

If you run from cops, you should expect to get shot................this would end alot of this nonsense that criminals are above the law and don't have to obey laws like everyone else. His loss is no loss for society...another dead idiot. Oh and fyi, this criminal had outstanding warrants which probably why he really fled but you know his dipship money grubbing welfare ho family are already out making up bullshit about a car air thing hanging from the rearview window.

Pretty sad.

They cannot shoot him, which is what you claimed.

Reasonable Force
Courts decide whether an officer’s use of force was unreasonable on a case-by-case basis, taking into account:

• the severity of the crime
  • whether the suspect posed a threat, and
  • whether the suspect was resisting or attempting to flee. (Graham v. Connor, 490 U.S. 386 (1989).)
The amount of force that police officers can use when making an arrest is a subject of much concern and controversy. Police officers have discretion to use as much force as they—at the time of arrest—reasonably think necessary to protect both the public and themselves.

LINK

=======

He resisted arrest, resisted being handcuffed, flees the scene and had a reported warrant on him for failure to appear in court, they had enough cause to Taze or shoot him, even when it was accidentally done.

The Warrant:

The one outstanding warrant for Wright's arrest, Hennepin County authorities confirmed, was issued after the young man failed to appear for a hearing on April 2. The court date was to deal with a gross misdemeanor charge dating to last summer, when Wright allegedly got caught carrying a pistol without a permit and fled from a peace officer.

He caused his death to happen by trying to run away, that is stupid.

Forum List

Back