Video of Duante Wright shooting

I would have just turned his LP over to a swat team after
Tough call as these black thugs refuse to even obey police now

What made him a "thug"? The fact he is a black man.
thats stupid,, white people can be a thug just like any other race,,

you even saying that makes you a racist,,

So why do I never see you call anyone white one?
I dont see white people complain about a white person being shot for fighting cops or running from them,,

When does it happen.

might be because white people know you play stupid games you win stupid prizes

Oh that's what it is, so explain how they shoot cops and are not shot, tazed or pepper sprayed.
they do get shot and tazed,, you just dont hear over emotional people getting mad about it

Fair enough, so tell me the last white who was shot and killed by an officer when he meant to taze him. Also why do we never hear of an officer pulling his tazor and shooting someone when they meant to pull their gun.
all I can say is life takes crazy turns when you least expect it,, so next time you are being arrested and cuffed its best you just go with the flow,,

Does that mean you can't answer the question.
cant answer what I dont know,, but I do know if you fight cops while being arrested chances are things will not go the way you want them to and bad things will happen including mistakes like getting shot with a un when it was supposed to be a tazer,,

You said it happens to whites as well, yet you can't show one incident.
Are you saying that cops who mistakenly pull their gun and shoot someone when they meant to pull the taser try to kill only the black perps?

Mistakenly is questionable, show me a white one.

Yet another African-American gunned down in a a blue state...when will this tragic genocide end?
it will end when black parents teach their kids to stop fighting and running from police,,

So whites never fight or run from the police.

or get shot and killed.
they get shot and killed all the time,, and at a higher rate than blacks,,

Not per capita, oh that's right you only use that when you think it gives you an advantage.

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

:cuckoo:

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.

Pretty sad to resists arrest, resist being handcuffed and flee the scene by pushing office away then jump into the car, this after he knew that have an outstanding warrant for his arrest.

He ran from a minor violation charge!

That is freaking STUPID!

Yes people do stupid things in the heat of the moment and make rash decisions that are simply mistakes too, Running from police, resisting arrest, thinking you have your tazer in your hand and it's really your service weapon. Pretty sad for everyone involved. Def. shouldn't run and always keep your hands where they can see them, yes sir, no sir, can I go sir!

Yet another African-American gunned down in a a blue state...when will this tragic genocide end?
it will end when black parents teach their kids to stop fighting and running from police,,

or get shot and killed.

Not per capita, oh that's right you only use that when you think it gives you an advantage.
thats semantics when you consider blacks commit more crimes than whites and several other stats,,

facts are blacks are less likely to be shot than whites,,

or get shot and killed.
'

Well that is because African-Americans are involved in more crimes per capita

Number of police shooting deaths per year, broken down by race, since 2017: People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2021 | Statista

There really isn't many....it's hardly an epidemic

Here is the breakdown of crimes, and percentages in America...https://drrichswier.com/2020/06/28/96876/

While making up just over 13 percent of the population, African-Americans make up 27 percent of all arrest.

Last edited:
Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.

Stop the lies already, he was being arrested for a warrant for unlawfully possessing a 45 cal pistol. With that in mind, he twisted away from the two officers trying to handcuff him and entered his car, the officers didn't know whether he had another gun in the car or not. The guy bears just as much responsibility as the officer for his own death. He placed the officers in the position to use force, that's on him.

not saying he didnt cause his own death,, but how does he possess a gun unlawfully when the 2nd says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED??
was he a convicted felon or what??

He was under the age of 21.

Had the guy complied he would be alive, as in 99.99% of these cases that are rare to begin with, but that won’t stop our lefty’s from screaming racist (even though there’s zero proof of that) and cold blooded murder, and pretending blacks get killed by police all the time.

they perpetuate these false narratives for one of two reasons 1) either they’re gullible as shit 2) they’re just dishonest pieces of trash

Nope, they do it to keep blacks on the plantation.

Pretty sad.

Stop the lies already, he was being arrested for a warrant for unlawfully possessing a 45 cal pistol. With that in mind, he twisted away from the two officers trying to handcuff him and entered his car, the officers didn't know whether he had another gun in the car or not. The guy bears just as much responsibility as the officer for his own death. He placed the officers in the position to use force, that's on him.

not saying he didnt cause his own death,, but how does he possess a gun unlawfully when the 2nd says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED??

not seeing an age limit in the 2nd A,,

funny how the government will allow you to have a pistol if youre holding it for their protection but not for yourself and your families protection,,

we need more people standing up against this type of violations of our rights,,

Had the guy complied he would be alive, as in 99.99% of these cases that are rare to begin with, but that won’t stop our lefty’s from screaming racist (even though there’s zero proof of that) and cold blooded murder, and pretending blacks get killed by police all the time.

they perpetuate these false narratives for one of two reasons 1) either they’re gullible as shit 2) they’re just dishonest pieces of trash

Nope, they do it to keep blacks on the plantation.

Which falls under number 2. I should have said they’re being dishonest for the purpose of gaining a political advantage

They can't let him get into a high speed chase and put others in danger. The altercation had to end there one way or another.

Most of the time the police shoot someone, who is driving away from them, they crash because of the gunshot wounds. How is that safer?

How about you point out a thread about a white, they don't usually make the national news. I saw on the news last night that 557 blacks are killed every month, mostly by other blacks. In contrast 2 blacks die on average per month in interactions with police. When are you going to realize the commies don't care about anything but their own power. Keeping attention on the police helps them do that. They damn sure don't want to talk about the real problem occurring in their utopian cities.

How about you point out a thread about a white, they don't usually make the national news. I saw on the news last night that 557 blacks are killed every month, mostly by other blacks. In contrast 2 blacks die on average per month in interactions with police. When are you going to realize the commies don't care about anything but their own power. Keeping attention on the police helps them do that. They damn sure don't want to talk about the real problem occurring in their utopian cities.

That is the black hypocrisy I see everyday, where they don't give a shit about blacks mostly killing other blacks, while police killing a black is actually rare, but they go crazy over it even when 90% of the time the black person resisted arrest. assault or try to away.

It seems they are more interested in supporting black criminals over the innocent blacks being killed by other blacks.

Last edited:
The lady cop was charged for shooting this guy instead of tasering him but charges were dismissed.

In this case it doesn't matter as the man was brutally assaulting a policeman over a .............. SEAT BELT violation. She can shoot the stupid jackass dead!

I dont see white people complain about a white person being shot for fighting cops or running from them,,

When does it happen.

Oh that's what it is, so explain how they shoot cops and are not shot, tazed or pepper sprayed.
they do get shot and tazed,, you just dont hear over emotional people getting mad about it

Fair enough, so tell me the last white who was shot and killed by an officer when he meant to taze him. Also why do we never hear of an officer pulling his tazor and shooting someone when they meant to pull their gun.
It happens...but it's rare....https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/explainer-officer-gun-taser-77031088

HOW FREQUENTLY DOES THIS HAPPEN?

Experts agree this is a real but very rare occurrence that probably happens less than once a year nationwide. A 2012 article published in the monthly law journal of Americans for Effective Law Enforcement documented nine cases in which officers shot suspects with handguns when they said they meant to fire stun guns dating back to 2001.

Post that study.

He gave you a link, look it up yourself.

When does it happen.

all I can say is life takes crazy turns when you least expect it,, so next time you are being arrested and cuffed its best you just go with the flow,,

Does that mean you can't answer the question.
cant answer what I dont know,, but I do know if you fight cops while being arrested chances are things will not go the way you want them to and bad things will happen including mistakes like getting shot with a un when it was supposed to be a tazer,,

You said it happens to whites as well, yet you can't show one incident.
Are you saying that cops who mistakenly pull their gun and shoot someone when they meant to pull the taser try to kill only the black perps?

Mistakenly is questionable, show me a white one.
So I found a couple where the white guys lived. Cant find one where the white guy dies yet. Honestly, this defending of criminals is surreal to me.

Pretty sad.

funny how the government will allow you to have a pistol if youre holding it for their protection but not for yourself and your families protection,,

Not going to play your game, right now it's the law.

Pretty sad.

Not going to play your game, right now it's the law.

not a game,, the 2nd doesnt have an age limit and fed law over rides any state law so those that support unconstitutional laws are the one playing games and every thing else I said was true,,

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad to resists arrest, resist being handcuffed and flee the scene by pushing office away then jump into the car, this after he knew that have an outstanding warrant for his arrest.

He ran from a minor violation charge!

That is freaking STUPID!

Yes people do stupid things in the heat of the moment and make rash decisions that are simply mistakes too, Running from police, resisting arrest, thinking you have your tazer in your hand and it's really your service weapon. Pretty sad for everyone involved. Def. shouldn't run and always keep your hands where they can see them, yes sir, no sir, can I go sir!

And that’s all there is to this story. Not murder or racism like you’re shamelessly implying in your other posts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back