Video of Duante Wright shooting

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

:cuckoo:

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.

Pretty sad to resists arrest, resist being handcuffed and flee the scene by pushing office away then jump into the car, this after he knew that have an outstanding warrant for his arrest.

He ran from a minor violation charge!

That is freaking STUPID!

I would have just turned his LP over to a swat team after
Tough call as these black thugs refuse to even obey police now

What made him a "thug"? The fact he is a black man.
thats stupid,, white people can be a thug just like any other race,,

you even saying that makes you a racist,,

So why do I never see you call anyone white one?
I dont see white people complain about a white person being shot for fighting cops or running from them,,

When does it happen.

might be because white people know you play stupid games you win stupid prizes

Oh that's what it is, so explain how they shoot cops and are not shot, tazed or pepper sprayed.
they do get shot and tazed,, you just dont hear over emotional people getting mad about it

Fair enough, so tell me the last white who was shot and killed by an officer when he meant to taze him. Also why do we never hear of an officer pulling his tazor and shooting someone when they meant to pull their gun.

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.

The police has the authority to stop anyone running from a lawful arrest, the dumbass twisted and pushed away the police to get back in the car to drive away, that is committing a crime, they can shoot him to stop him.

No, they cannot use deadly force.

They have the authority to stop anyone resisting and running away from an arrest.

They cannot shoot him, which is what you claimed.

Reasonable Force
Courts decide whether an officer’s use of force was unreasonable on a case-by-case basis, taking into account:

• the severity of the crime
  • whether the suspect posed a threat, and
  • whether the suspect was resisting or attempting to flee. (Graham v. Connor, 490 U.S. 386 (1989).)
The amount of force that police officers can use when making an arrest is a subject of much concern and controversy. Police officers have discretion to use as much force as they—at the time of arrest—reasonably think necessary to protect both the public and themselves.

LINK

=======

He resisted arrest, resisted being handcuffed, flees the scene and had a reported warrant on him for failure to appear in court, they had enough cause to Taze or shoot him, even when it was accidentally done.

The Warrant:

The one outstanding warrant for Wright's arrest, Hennepin County authorities confirmed, was issued after the young man failed to appear for a hearing on April 2. The court date was to deal with a gross misdemeanor charge dating to last summer, when Wright allegedly got caught carrying a pistol without a permit and fled from a peace officer.

He caused his death to happen by trying to run away, that is stupid.

Thank you for providing links that prove my point. You really are a moron!

I dont see white people complain about a white person being shot for fighting cops or running from them,,

When does it happen.

Oh that's what it is, so explain how they shoot cops and are not shot, tazed or pepper sprayed.
they do get shot and tazed,, you just dont hear over emotional people getting mad about it

Fair enough, so tell me the last white who was shot and killed by an officer when he meant to taze him. Also why do we never hear of an officer pulling his tazor and shooting someone when they meant to pull their gun.

A loaded question here, the body camera audio made it clear she grabbed the wrong gun, she says out loud she shot him when she meant to taze him.

When does it happen.

all I can say is life takes crazy turns when you least expect it,, so next time you are being arrested and cuffed its best you just go with the flow,,

When does it happen.

all I can say is life takes crazy turns when you least expect it,, so next time you are being arrested and cuffed its best you just go with the flow,,

Does that mean you can't answer the question.

Pretty sad.

The police has the authority to stop anyone running from a lawful arrest, the dumbass twisted and pushed away the police to get back in the car to drive away, that is committing a crime, they can shoot him to stop him.

No, they cannot use deadly force.

They have the authority to stop anyone resisting and running away from an arrest.

They cannot shoot him, which is what you claimed.

Reasonable Force
Courts decide whether an officer’s use of force was unreasonable on a case-by-case basis, taking into account:

• the severity of the crime
  • whether the suspect posed a threat, and
  • whether the suspect was resisting or attempting to flee. (Graham v. Connor, 490 U.S. 386 (1989).)
The amount of force that police officers can use when making an arrest is a subject of much concern and controversy. Police officers have discretion to use as much force as they—at the time of arrest—reasonably think necessary to protect both the public and themselves.

LINK

=======

He resisted arrest, resisted being handcuffed, flees the scene and had a reported warrant on him for failure to appear in court, they had enough cause to Taze or shoot him, even when it was accidentally done.

The Warrant:

The one outstanding warrant for Wright's arrest, Hennepin County authorities confirmed, was issued after the young man failed to appear for a hearing on April 2. The court date was to deal with a gross misdemeanor charge dating to last summer, when Wright allegedly got caught carrying a pistol without a permit and fled from a peace officer.

He caused his death to happen by trying to run away, that is stupid.

Thank you for providing links that prove my point. You really are a moron!

No it is YOUR inability to debate something makes YOU a moron. Your one liner insult proves this and you have been doing it a lot these days to other people.

I showed that the man committed multiple offenses with the police in a single incident then tries to run away, with a known warrant. He was resisting TWO arrests!

"He resisted arrest, resisted being handcuffed, flees the scene and had a reported warrant on him for failure to appear in court,"

======

Severity of the crime:

1) resists TWO arrests, arrest and an existing warrant

2) Does pose a threat by fighting off being handcuffed, resisting arrests and physically pushing the police officer.

3) The suspect continually resisted, then fought off the police to flee.

The Police fulfilled ALL three Reasonable force standards to be able to Taze or shoot.

When does it happen.

It happens...but it's rare....https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/explainer-officer-gun-taser-77031088

HOW FREQUENTLY DOES THIS HAPPEN?

Experts agree this is a real but very rare occurrence that probably happens less than once a year nationwide. A 2012 article published in the monthly law journal of Americans for Effective Law Enforcement documented nine cases in which officers shot suspects with handguns when they said they meant to fire stun guns dating back to 2001.

When does it happen.

cant answer what I dont know,, but I do know if you fight cops while being arrested chances are things will not go the way you want them to and bad things will happen including mistakes like getting shot with a un when it was supposed to be a tazer,,

When does it happen.

It happens...but it's rare....https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/explainer-officer-gun-taser-77031088

Experts agree this is a real but very rare occurrence that probably happens less than once a year nationwide. A 2012 article published in the monthly law journal of Americans for Effective Law Enforcement documented nine cases in which officers shot suspects with handguns when they said they meant to fire stun guns dating back to 2001.

Post that study.

When does it happen.

cant answer what I dont know,, but I do know if you fight cops while being arrested chances are things will not go the way you want them to and bad things will happen including mistakes like getting shot with a un when it was supposed to be a tazer,,

You said it happens to whites as well, yet you can't show one incident.

When does it happen.

OK,, whats skin color got to do with it anyway?? this time it was a black cop wasnt it?? so how is it racist??

When does it happen.

OK,, whats skin color got to do with it anyway?? this time it was a black cop wasnt it?? so how is it racist??

Actually it was a white woman.

When does it happen.

Actually it was a white woman.
was it?? couldnt tell,, not that it even matters unless youre a racist,,

you got a link for that??

When does it happen.

Are you saying that cops who mistakenly pull their gun and shoot someone when they meant to pull the taser try to kill only the black perps?

Pretty sad.

If you run from cops, you should expect to get shot................this would end alot of this nonsense that criminals are above the law and don't have to obey laws like everyone else. His loss is no loss for society...another dead idiot. Oh and fyi, this criminal had outstanding warrants which probably why he really fled but you know his dipship money grubbing welfare ho family are already out making up bullshit about a car air thing hanging from the rearview window.

Even if I agree with some of what you say, it still doesn't make it less sad for either family.

When does it happen.

Post that study.
Read the link I provided. Look for the footnotes. Are you saying ABC is fake news now?

Forum List

Back