A Travesty of Justice.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
There are many. My recent thread about tyre nichols inspired me to post this. This particular travesty of justice concerns the imprisonment of officer Kim Potter for shooting yet another black arrest resistor. As you may remember of the case, apparently officer Potter meant to shoot duante wright with a taser but accidently shot wright with her gun instead.

But here's the thing about that. She should have shot him with a gun in the first place! Don't disagree until I explain myself. Duante wright resisted, broke free from the cops and jumped into his car. He was ready to speed off. Now, the duty of cops is to protect and serve the public. Not criminals! Duante was ready to speed off. A taser sure as hell wouldn't have stopped him. Being shot didn't even stop him. Though he only made it about 100 yards.

So, what would have happened if he had ben tasered instead. He would have still taken off. Then what would have happened. The cops would have had to shoot bullets at his fleeing car. Which would have put the public at risk. That wouldn't have been protecting and serving the public. If bullets didn't stop him, they would have gotten into a high speed pursuit. That would have put the public in danger. That wouldn't be protecting and serving the public. So what happened was exactly what should have happened to begin with.

For the "heinous" act of doing what she should have to begin with, apparently she wasn't even allowed to bail out. She got sentenced to 2 years in prison. Minus 58 days she already spent in jail. And some people probably wonder why I am actually GLAD tyre nichols died from being beaten. At t least, as far as I could find out, all of the cops but one who beat tyre were able to post bond and get out of jail. Also, I will show you the video of the attempted arrest of duante wright.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Kim Potter shot an unarmed man over a traffic infraction.

She deserves a lot more than 2 years in prison.

I seem to remember hearing somewhere that wright had a warrant out for him. That aside, he decided to fight and run. That made him worthy of DEATH!

• Banned
Uh, those kinds of attitudes are why black people burned down the country in 2020.

Nope, you don't get to execute black people for having warrants.

You do get to "execute" them if it is a matter of public safety. Though I did leave out another possible scenario. Wright could have taken off and drug the cop with him. That has happened often enough. And that is a good enough reason for shooting to me.

You do get to "execute" them if it is a matter of public safety. Though I did leave out another possible scenario. Wright could have taken off and drug the cop with him. That has happened often enough. And that is a good enough reason for shooting to me.

Well, that's a policy that is going to just get us more riots, and I'd like to not do that.

Wright was unarmed. There was no excuse for her to shoot him with a Taser or a gun.

Just getting two years for that is a travesty.

• Banned
Well, that's a policy that is going to just get us more riots, and I'd like to not do that.

Wright was unarmed. There was no excuse for her to shoot him with a Taser or a gun.

Just getting two years for that is a travesty.

I don't care if he was naked. He was about to flee. That can't be allowed. You don't want to get shot? DON'T FIGHT THE FUCKING COPS WHO HAVE A JOB TO DO!!!!

I don't care if he was naked. He was about to flee. That can't be allowed. You don't want to get shot? DON'T FIGHT THE FUCKING COPS WHO HAVE A JOB TO DO!!!!

Hey, maybe the cops should start shooting jaywalkers and litterers...

If he flees, he flees. Then you go to his house with backup and arrest him.

you don't shoot him unless he has a weapon and presents an immediate threat.

• Banned

1. Get real.

2. Maybe he wont go to his house. Maybe he is a serial killer and will go to another state to continue killing. Maybe he will go to his house and get armed. And shoot it out with cops.

3. He has broken the law. That is threat enough. Those who break the law get punished. That's how the law works.

1. Get real.
I am being real. Mike Brown was effectively shot for jaywalking.

2. Maybe he wont go to his house. Maybe he is a serial killer and will go to another state to continue killing. Maybe he will go to his house and get armed. And shoot it out with cops.

Except Duante Wright wasn't a suspected Serial Killer. He was a guy who violated a traffic law.

3. He has broken the law. That is threat enough. Those who break the law get punished. That's how the law works.
Nope, cops don't get to be executioners.

I am being real. Mike Brown was effectively shot for jaywalking.

Except Duante Wright wasn't a suspected Serial Killer. He was a guy who violated a traffic law.

Nope, cops don't get to be executioners.

I don't know about the mike brown case. Next, duante wright had a warrant out for his arrest. It doesn't matter what the warrant is for. He resisted arrest. If killing them is the only way to stop them, then you kill them. What is the alternative. Let them go? If you did that then hardly anybody would allow themselves to be arrested. That in turn would turn the law into a joke. Left wing anti-White anti-law anarchists like you may view that as a good thing. But from ancient times, the law has always existed. (For a reason) And back then they probably treated those who resisted the law with a brutality that would astonish you.

don't know about the mike brown case. Next, duante wright had a warrant out for his arrest. It doesn't matter what the warrant is for. He resisted arrest. If killing them is the only way to stop them, then you kill them. What is the alternative. Let them go?

Yup. Let him go, return to his mom's house where he was staying, show up with enough backup to contain the situation.

The problem with potter firing into a moving vehicle was that vehicle could have hit anyone.

(For a reason) And back then they probably treated those who resisted the law with a brutality that would astonish you.
I am sure you miss the old days of witch burnings.

Yup. Let him go, return to his mom's house where he was staying, show up with enough backup to contain the situation.

The problem with potter firing into a moving vehicle was that vehicle could have hit anyone.

I am sure you miss the old days of witch burnings.

Is going over old ground the best you can do? Cops should NEVER let a suspect go. No matter what it takes. For many reasons. One in particular being that if the cops did that, a lot more people would choose to flee. And it would turn the police into a joke. It's no wonder why the cops are having so much trouble finding recruits. Who wants to be part of a joke force. I suppose you want cops to be like what they turned Robocop into in Robocop 2. Where he he was actually being shot at and he still tried to talk his way through the situation.

Is going over old ground the best you can do? Cops should NEVER let a suspect go. No matter what it takes. For many reasons. One in particular being that if the cops did that, a lot more people would choose to flee. And it would turn the police into a joke. It's no wonder why the cops are having so much trouble finding recruits. Who wants to be part of a joke force. I suppose you want cops to be like what they turned Robocop into in Robocop 2. Where he he was actually being shot at and he still tried to talk his way through the situation.

No, I expect them not to be trigger happy lunatics.

you come after a cop with a gun or a knife, I have no sympathy for you. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I should point out that MANY times, cops are able to talk down people with weapons, such as oh, Dylan Roof. Shot 9 people, the cops were able to take him into custody without firing a shot.

Duante Wright was pulled over for a traffic violation. An expired license tag and an air freshener hanging off his rear view mirror. He was not racing away from a robbery or had a dead hooker in his trunk.

If he made it home, he would no doubt flee again, or arm himself and cause a shootout.

Why would he flee again after his car was parked and he was in his mom's house?

You're attempting to apply reason where it doesn't apply.

Why didn't he pay his traffic ticket ... Why didn't he avoid the possible need to flee to his mother's house?
Why did he feel the necessity to risk getting shot to death over a traffic violation and bench warrant?

You're attempting to apply reason where it doesn't apply.

Why didn't he pay his traffic ticket ... Why didn't he avoid the possible need to flee to his mother's house?
Why did he feel the necessity to risk getting shot to death over a traffic violation and bench warrant?

Maybe because he thought it was unlikely a cop would shoot him over a traffic violation. Because, you know, they aren't supposed to do that.

Maybe because he thought it was unlikely a cop would shoot him over a traffic violation. Because, you know, they aren't supposed to do that.

Daunte Wright could have avoided it all ... Because you know, that's what he was supposed to do ...
And there is no fucking "maybe" about that at all ... End of story ... At least for Duante Wright.

Forum List

Back