What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video of Duante Wright shooting

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
At 52:07, the stop starts. While he was being cuffed during what had been a cooperative arrest, he suddenly tried to get away for some reason and got back into the car. There was a brief scuffle. You can hear a female cop yell "Stop or I'll taze you! TAZER! TAZER! TAZER!" Yet you see a pistol in her hand, not a tazer and hear the pistol discharged followed by "Oh Shit!" You can then hear her tell one of her fellow officers "I just shot him."

LIVE: Brooklyn Center police to release body camera footage of fatal shooting of Daunte Wright - YouTube

Last edited:

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have just turned his LP over to a swat team after
Tough call as these black thugs refuse to even obey police now

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

:cuckoo:

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
At 52:07, the stop starts. While he was being cuffed during what had been a cooperative arrest, he suddenly tried to get away for some reason and got back into the car. There was a brief scuffle. You can hear a female cop yell "Stop or I'll taze you! TAZER! TAZER! TAZER!" Yet you see a pistol in her hand, not a tazer and hear the pistol discharged followed by "Oh Shit!" You can then hear her tell one of her fellow officers "I just shot him."

LIVE: Brooklyn Center police to release body camera footage of fatal shooting of Daunte Wright - YouTube

The video is only 30:18 long.

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yet another African-American gunned down in a a blue state...when will this tragic genocide end?

OP
RandomPoster

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The link posted goes to a news conference...

The video must have changed. Here is a clip of only the video of the arrest.

Um, again... nothing...

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Lesh

Gold Member
Reaction score
This stupid cop thought she was tazing the guy and used her GUN instead.

They PLACE the taser on their left side and gun on their right side precisely to avoid that mistake.

Lesh

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yet another African-American gunned down in a a blue state...when will this tragic genocide end?
it will end when black parents teach their kids to stop fighting and running from police,,
You mean like the Active Duty Lieutenant in Virginia who was "complying" all over the place and damn near got shot?
did he fight and try to run???
He did everything correctly and was threatened with being killed. By two cops who had guns in his face.

He was also maced in the face

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List