VIDEO: Harvard students debate whether whites should kill themselves due to ‘privilege’

Why do you people bring shit like this to the forums? To give them publicity?
If "people" means me, the reason I shared it is because people need to know what's going on. If you want to remain ignorant of what's happened to our country, I suggest you leave this forum and go watch re-runs of "Father Knows Best."

If "people" means me, the reason I shared it is because people need to know what's going on. If you want to remain ignorant of what's happened to our country, I suggest you leave this forum and go watch re-runs of "Father Knows Best."
This is trash reporting of someone who is little more than the stain on his daddy's bedsheets.

This is trash reporting of someone who is little more than the stain on his daddy's bedsheets.
So, you're posting in this thread just to tell me that you don't like this thread?

And then people wonder why this "white devil" is so repelled by that failed race of white-hating, perpetually butthurt, low-I.Q. crybabies who are NEVER going to be happy. Because this despicable race will never get over their egotistical, butthurt, insecure jealousy complex about white males. Putrid little glorified bonobos.

Forum List

Back