Vicious Cat Attack

I've never seen a cat do that to a human. She must have done this kind of thing before.

I think she has abused this cat before, had some kind of trouble with it before, and that is why they were filming: trying to show the cat was vicious. Thing is, if you repeatedly abuse an animal, it will do one of two things~run away or fight back. It apparently fights back, and she thinks it's the cat's fault, when, if she'd lay off the cat, there would be no problem. If it is a truly violent animal that attacks w/o provocation, all you have to do, what a reasonable person would do, is call the Humane Society, and they will send someone around to check things out, and, if necessary, capture the animal. You see this all the time on Animal Planet.

From what is shown in the video, the cat had provocation.

The women didnt appear to be trying to hurt the cat,just get it to go away.
I'm sure it was jacken with the dog and she got tired of hearing the dog bark. Or it possibly attacked the dog previously.
There was no "camera man" It was obviously a security cam.

Had it been me,I would have retrieved the ol shotgun and that would have been the end of it.
Dog or cat...if it's a stray and it attacks me or mine? It's toast.

That cat was way too fat to be a stray. If you shoot an animal like that, you can be brought up on charges. It is animal cruelty. The woman's life was not threatened, and you don't have a right to shoot animals just because you want to.

The laws vary from state to state, but here it is for Alaska:
Cruelty to animals is defined as “Knowingly inflict[ing] severe physical pain or suffering; or with criminal negligence fails to care for an animal and causes its death or severe pain or prolonged suffering”. It is a Class A Misdemeanor, with sentencing provisions including a fine of up to $5,000, imprisonment up to 1 year, community service and restitution. Exceptions are made for farming, hunting, research, training and veterinary care

$5,000 fine and a year in prison....better not shoot a cat or dog in your neighborhood. The woman's life was not in danger. And, not matter what you think it looked like, she attacked the cat first who only fought back: essentially, he was standing his ground.

People with guns sure like to kill.

There are exceptions, even in Alaska. This summer past, a neighbor's dog got into my pens and killed six goat kids. Killing or harassing livestock is a certain death sentence, especially when the law says they must control their animal.

Last edited:
I agree with the post that said she's an irresponsible pet owner............

What really gets me, is that they were videoing the dang thing, as they were expecting something to happen..............Probably a Joke, which didn't go the way it should have gone................

The owner should have taken the cat to the vet for it's shots...........Then the cat wouldn't have gotten killed later because they didn't do the right thing...................

We have cats and one actually will go and hit one of our dogs if he barks too much.........Doesn't happen often, but I've seen it..............The cat will get ticked off like he's annoyed because the dog will not shut up. Smacks him and goes away.............

It's really funny..........chipper goes and gets into the house after getting smacked...........

Sallow posted that the cat was put down on the 19th:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8323873-post80.html

That was about 10 of Zommie's mega posts ago. Jeezus, the fucking vicious cat is gone already...

Yeah. And?

I notice you can't even offer an argument on anything about this.

You're just not looking at anything anybody else has to say. Fuck!

Again, you fail to present any argument one way or another. Typical. Go run away again, it's what you do.

There was a well known, famous, dog trainer in the UK named Barbara Woodhouse. She published several books on dog training and had a TV program on it. Her most famous book is titled No Bad Dogs, essentially saying that dogs are not born bad, that it is the owners who are bad owners. The same applies to cats, to any animal, unless there is some kind of genetic defect or rabies. The cat was abused at some point, which made it a cat who would attack a human. The cat was put down in order to test it for rabies. It is sad and ironic that humans actually create the animal's bad behavior, then put it down because of the bad behavior. It is no different than circus elephants going on a rampage or zoo lions attacking someone who gets too close. These animals, circus animals, animals confined to what to them is a prison, are being abused. When they fight back, they are put down. Doesn't say a lot for humans, imo.

Yeah. And?

I notice you can't even offer an argument on anything about this.

Again, you fail to present any argument one way or another. Typical. Go run away again, it's what you do.

I don't run away from you wingnuts, I just sort of give up after not seeming to be heard. This is a place where exchanges should take place but it is more of a lecturing opportunity for some.

I don't run away from you wingnuts, I just sort of give up after not seeming to be heard. This is a place where exchanges should take place but it is more of a lecturing opportunity for some.

Still no argument from you on the OP. TYPICAL.

The woman rescued the stray cat she named Buddy earlier this summer. She also has three other cats. She said that Buddy was 'attempting' to attack the dog and that's when the woman intervened by kicking snow at him. Buddy defended himself by going after the woman. The county picked up Buddy to test him for rabies ... only way to do that is to put the cat down. <--- mani and herewego are ecstatic about that I'm sure.

So, let's see. She has three other cats and STILL couldn't read Buddy's body language? She claims that Buddy was 'attempting' to attack the dog. Really? You mean the dog that was inside the fence, close to the house, the dog that should could have just taken in to the house? Where's the surveillance video of said 'attack'?? The county took Buddy because they wanted to test him for rabies (due to her injuries). What kind of fucking idiot takes in a stray six months earlier and doesn't have the damn animal given a rabies shot??? Buddy had already bitten two other people. Gee, I wonder why she didn't have him put down at that time to test him for rabies. AND she didn't have him vaccinated?? AND she decided that kicking at him was a good idea???

She was a fucking asshat who was too stupid to 1) read the cat's body language, 2) bring the dog inside, 3) not antagonize a cat that she says was in attack mode, 4) have a stray cat vaccinated against rabies. She had the cat put down because she was pissed that he attacked her, an attack that could have easily been prevented. Oh, and if she never even bothered to have Buddy vaccinated for rabies that means she never bothered to take him to a vet. She's an irresponsible pet owner, an idiot, and she got what she deserved. Buddy defended himself and got dead.

Viewer Video: Horrible Cat Attack - Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29

So the nice lady does the cat a favor by taking it in,and it repays that favor by attacking the dog and her.
And now you want us to believe that the cat cant get over a waist high fence.
"Buddy" had already bitten two other people?
WTF? The cat is obviously dangerous and it should have been put down a long time ago.
I'd love to release a tiger in your backyard and watch you try to make friends with it.
Right after it ate all your other cats. Of which I'm sure you have dozens...I gotta ask. Do people call you "the cat lady" behind your back?
You are a wack job:lol:

The ignorant, fat ass skank antagonized the poor cat and got what she had coming. I hope the cat clawed her fucking eye out... stupid bitch.

What really gets me, is that they were videoing the dang thing, as they were expecting something to happen..............Probably a Joke, which didn't go the way it should have gone................

The owner should have taken the cat to the vet for it's shots...........Then the cat wouldn't have gotten killed later because they didn't do the right thing...................

We have cats and one actually will go and hit one of our dogs if he barks too much.........Doesn't happen often, but I've seen it..............The cat will get ticked off like he's annoyed because the dog will not shut up. Smacks him and goes away.............

It's really funny..........chipper goes and gets into the house after getting smacked...........

It's obvious that this was filmed by a security camera.

The woman rescued the stray cat she named Buddy earlier this summer. She also has three other cats. She said that Buddy was 'attempting' to attack the dog and that's when the woman intervened by kicking snow at him. Buddy defended himself by going after the woman. The county picked up Buddy to test him for rabies ... only way to do that is to put the cat down. <--- mani and herewego are ecstatic about that I'm sure.

So, let's see. She has three other cats and STILL couldn't read Buddy's body language? She claims that Buddy was 'attempting' to attack the dog. Really? You mean the dog that was inside the fence, close to the house, the dog that should could have just taken in to the house? Where's the surveillance video of said 'attack'?? The county took Buddy because they wanted to test him for rabies (due to her injuries). What kind of fucking idiot takes in a stray six months earlier and doesn't have the damn animal given a rabies shot??? Buddy had already bitten two other people. Gee, I wonder why she didn't have him put down at that time to test him for rabies. AND she didn't have him vaccinated?? AND she decided that kicking at him was a good idea???

She was a fucking asshat who was too stupid to 1) read the cat's body language, 2) bring the dog inside, 3) not antagonize a cat that she says was in attack mode, 4) have a stray cat vaccinated against rabies. She had the cat put down because she was pissed that he attacked her, an attack that could have easily been prevented. Oh, and if she never even bothered to have Buddy vaccinated for rabies that means she never bothered to take him to a vet. She's an irresponsible pet owner, an idiot, and she got what she deserved. Buddy defended himself and got dead.

Viewer Video: Horrible Cat Attack - Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29

So the nice lady does the cat a favor by taking it in,and it repays that favor by attacking the dog and her.
And now you want us to believe that the cat cant get over a waist high fence.
"Buddy" had already bitten two other people?
WTF? The cat is obviously dangerous and it should have been put down a long time ago.
I'd love to release a tiger in your backyard and watch you try to make friends with it.
Right after it ate all your other cats. Of which I'm sure you have dozens...I gotta ask. Do people call you "the cat lady" behind your back?
You are a wack job:lol:

The woman took in a stray and never bothered to take him to the vet, ESPECIALLY for a rabies shot??

Where did I say the cat couldn't get over the fence? In the video the cat was clearly on the outside of the fence and the dog was clearly on the inside of the fence. The woman could have easily taken the dog inside. Instead she chose to antagonize an already agitated cat.

Do tell, what were the circumstances that the cat bit other people? Were they severe? Were they play bites? Was the cat having a boot come at its face when it bit? The bites must not have been anything too bad or else surely, SURELY she would have had the cat put down to test for rabies. RIGHT???

Did the cat have some behavior issues? Could be, he was a stray, abuse has to be considered. This woman didn't even have the intelligence to have the cat vaccinated for rabies, she doesn't have the intelligence to work on his behavior. Instead, she provokes him then has him put down. And you cheer her. Wow.

Tiger? wtf? :cuckoo:

Convenient that she edits the video to ONLY show the cat going after her. I'd love to see the part where the cat was 'attempting' to attack the dog. She is full of shit, as are you.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Convenient that she edits the video to ONLY show the cat going after her. I'd love to see the part where the cat was 'attempting' to attack the dog. She is full of shit, as are you.

So, this thread is really about a cat......

:evil:

:eusa_hand:

*****unsubscribe*****

The cat had already attacked two other people.:cuckoo:

The cat had already attacked two other people.:cuckoo:

Wrong, the cat bit two other times. I noticed you ignored answering my previous questions.

Do tell, what were the circumstances that the cat bit other people?
Were they severe?
Were they play bites?
Was the cat having a boot come at its face when it bit?
The bites must not have been anything too bad or else surely, SURELY she would have had the cat put down to test for rabies.
RIGHT???

Here's some more:

Did the cat bite before she had him?
Since she had him?
Why the fuck didn't she have the cat, a stray, vaccinated against rabies when she got him? Oh wait I can answer that last one ... because she's an irresponsible pet owner.

Forum List

Back