Vicious Cat Attack

It's obvious that this was filmed by a security camera.

Convenient that she edits the video to ONLY show the cat going after her. I'd love to see the part where the cat was 'attempting' to attack the dog. She is full of shit, as are you.

The cat had already attacked two other people.:cuckoo:

Bit.

Are you saying that a stray cat that shows behavior issues should just be shot (your term), rather than worked with, especially by the person who rescued him/took him in six months prior?

Wow. Just wow.

Convenient that she edits the video to ONLY show the cat going after her. I'd love to see the part where the cat was 'attempting' to attack the dog. She is full of shit, as are you.

Wrong, the cat bit two other times. I noticed you ignored answering my previous questions.

Do tell, what were the circumstances that the cat bit other people?
Were they severe?
Were they play bites?
Was the cat having a boot come at its face when it bit?
The bites must not have been anything too bad or else surely, SURELY she would have had the cat put down to test for rabies.
RIGHT???

Here's some more:

Did the cat bite before she had him?
Since she had him?
Why the fuck didn't she have the cat, a stray, vaccinated against rabies when she got him? Oh wait I can answer that last one ... because she's an irresponsible pet owner.

She should have left it to starve/freeze to death. That way she wouldnt look like an irresponsible pet owner in your eyes.
The stupid flows out of you like an artesian well.....

Wrong, the cat bit two other times. I noticed you ignored answering my previous questions.

Were they severe?
Were they play bites?
The bites must not have been anything too bad or else surely, SURELY she would have had the cat put down to test for rabies.
RIGHT???

Here's some more:

Since she had him?
Why the fuck didn't she have the cat, a stray, vaccinated against rabies when she got him? Oh wait I can answer that last one ... because she's an irresponsible pet owner.

She should have left it to starve/freeze to death. That way she wouldnt look like an irresponsible pet owner in your eyes.

Yeah, didn't think you'd bother answering my questions.

I've no doubt that you would have left the cat to starve/freeze to death. None at all.

Were they severe?
Were they play bites?
RIGHT???

Here's some more:

Since she had him?

I've no doubt that you would have left the cat to starve/freeze to death. None at all.

I see no need to answer your questions. To do so would lower me to your level of stupid. And I aint going there........

I see no need to answer your questions. To do so would lower me to your level of stupid. And I aint going there........

^ dodges again

^ dodges again

Nope. You're just a freak who thinks it's a good idea to let a dangerous animal roam at will.
You cant converse with that kind of stupid.

The woman kept at it until the cat fought back. Its nice to see an animal abuser get what they deserve and in spite of all the silly-ass, he-man posturing here about illegally killing animals, the real fault here lies with the owners who let their animals run loose.

Face the fact that there are sicko cowards out there who will shoot or poison your cat just because they can get away with it and they're nursing some kind of asssinine grudge. You cannot educate them or change their chicken shit attitude. All you can do is hope they get caught and that the animal cruelty laws in your area are enough to make him pay.

OTOH, I feel very strongly that just because I choose to live with animals does not mean my neighbors should be forced to live with them as well.

Keep your cats inside. They don't need to run loose.

If you believe they must go outside, build a simple and inexpensive outdoor run with a way out through a door or window. I've done it for more than 25 years and it works. I've used found materials and I've built big expensive castles. Bottom line is, your cats are happy and safe and you don't have to deal with litter boxes.

The woman kept at it until the cat fought back. Its nice to see an animal abuser get what they deserve and in spite of all the silly-ass, he-man posturing here about illegally killing animals, the real fault here lies with the owners who let their animals run loose.

Face the fact that there are sicko cowards out there who will shoot or poison your cat just because they can get away with it and they're nursing some kind of asssinine grudge. You cannot educate them or change their chicken shit attitude. All you can do is hope they get caught and that the animal cruelty laws in your area are enough to make him pay.

OTOH, I feel very strongly that just because I choose to live with animals does not mean my neighbors should be forced to live with them as well.

If you believe they must go outside, build a simple and inexpensive outdoor run with a way out through a door or window. I've done it for more than 25 years and it works. I've used found materials and I've built big expensive castles. Bottom line is, your cats are happy and safe and you don't have to deal with litter boxes.

Excellent post. Cats live longer, healthier, safer lives indoors. For the sake of their lives and their safety, it is better to keep them as indoor pets, and to give them outdoor time, put up some kind of enclosed outdoor area for them. Cats shouldn't be running free anymore than dogs should. The problem with cats is they can climb over fences, so you need an enclosure with a roof on it.

Aaaahh ...common sense. It ain't so common anymore.

I do believe this is the only thing I've ever agreed with you on.

Any normal, domesticated housecat would run in the other direction.

Fact, not opinion.

That cat has problems and isn't safe around people.

^While the above post is still completely true, upon further review I'm changing slightly, my speculative opinion of the cat.

If the cat was indeed feral (i.e. not socialized at all to humans), and this was it's first encounter, I excuse the behavior. But regardless, that cat isn't safe around people, and anyone who believes otherwise hasn't had cats around their entire life, that's for damn sure.

If the cat was feral the woman is even more of an idiot to antagonize it.

The cat did what any animal being threatened would do, it defended itself.

You don't know shit about cats.

I know a shit load more than you do.

Bottom line is that cat isn't safe around people. Go ahead disagree with that again just in case there is any doubt left about what a fuck'n tard you are. :thup:

Excellent post. Cats live longer, healthier, safer lives indoors. For the sake of their lives and their safety, it is better to keep them as indoor pets, and to give them outdoor time, put up some kind of enclosed outdoor area for them. Cats shouldn't be running free anymore than dogs should. The problem with cats is they can climb over fences, so you need an enclosure with a roof on it.

Thanks. I forgot to mention the roof. I've had cats who figured that out as well.

Living out in the desert southwest, west of Tucson, we had to build our cat run to keep out the creepy crawlies too. I should do a post on rattlesnake-proof fencing.

I never had a rattlesnake get into the cat run but I did have a problem with a Mohave r'snake who got into our (and the dogs') yard. Mohaves are different, very aggressive. I saw him around our place for more than 10 years and would just move him out to the desert. But once he got into the yard and wouldn't stop trying to get back in, I had to move him. The day I opened our back door to find him coiled up on the mat was the day I put him in a barrel and drove him a long way a way.

One cat we had was a real escape artist. I think he pretty much came and went as he wished. One night, I saw a coyote sniffing and circling a tree in the front yard. I could see our cat sitting up in the crook of the tree, just over the coyote's head.

Another time, I could hear the buzzing of a rattlesnake just outside the light from our outside lights. Knowing r'snakes don't just buzz for nothing, I shone a flashlight to see if I could see what animal was out there, about to tangle with a ticked off rattlesnake. My own cat's eyes shone back at me. Nothing I could do though, except cross my fingers that the cat would make it through the encounter. He did.

Funniest was one night, watching TV in the half light in the living room and seeing a cat I had never seen before come down the hallway to the kitchen for a drink of water. Apparently, he had escaped from a kitten mill a few miles down the road, had climbed the wire of the cat run and had found his way into the house. I was willing to keep him but he was quite feral and ended up escaping the run.

Depending on how you build, you really do have to keep checking that your run is sound and critter-proof.

^ dodges again

Nope. You're just a freak who thinks it's a good idea to let a dangerous animal roam at will.

You moron, the cat wasn't a 'dangerous animal roaming at will'. He was threatened and defended himself. I wonder if maybe he wasn't ill, an ill animal will often be much more aggravated and defensive. Of course, since the nutbar woman who took him in didn't bother taking him to the vet we'll never know.

Damn it, luddly. Why is your rep turned off, cause I'd have +repped you for this. Well said.

^While the above post is still completely true, upon further review I'm changing slightly, my speculative opinion of the cat.

If the cat was indeed feral (i.e. not socialized at all to humans), and this was it's first encounter, I excuse the behavior. But regardless, that cat isn't safe around people, and anyone who believes otherwise hasn't had cats around their entire life, that's for damn sure.

Bottom line is that cat isn't safe around people. Go ahead disagree with that again just in case there is any doubt left about what a fuck'n tard you are. :thup:

Not about cats you don't.

Tosses out another insult ... as if somehow that reflects on me. :lol:

Bottom line is the woman is full of shit, she took in a stray six months ago and NEVER FUCKING BOTHERED to take him to the vet, ESPECIALLY not for a rabies vaccination, she provokes the cat, the cat reacts AS A CAT WILL by defending itself, and the fucking asshat woman who never bothered to vaccinate the cat against rabies has him destroyed because 'maybe rabies!'.

And. You. Defend. It.

The fuckin' tard is staring back at you in the mirror.

Anybody who builds a cat run out side their house, is a weirdo

^ dodges again

You moron, the cat wasn't a 'dangerous animal roaming at will'. He was threatened and defended himself. I wonder if maybe he wasn't ill, an ill animal will often be much more aggravated and defensive. Of course, since the nutbar woman who took him in didn't bother taking him to the vet we'll never know.

Yes it was. It attacked several people and it was adopted by the women when she found it roaming around. If thats not roaming and dangerous I dont know what is.
Just STFU you're sounding like a complete idiot.

Not about cats you don't.

Tosses out another insult ... as if somehow that reflects on me. :lol:

Bottom line is the woman is full of shit, she took in a stray six months ago and NEVER FUCKING BOTHERED to take him to the vet, ESPECIALLY not for a rabies vaccination, she provokes the cat, the cat reacts AS A CAT WILL by defending itself, and the fucking asshat woman who never bothered to vaccinate the cat against rabies has him destroyed because 'maybe rabies!'.

And. You. Defend. It.

The fuckin' tard is staring back at you in the mirror.

Ahh, so now you're backpedaling like a motherfucker.

Can't say I'm surprised. :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back